Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bang on post!
Rehan n his forced presence is not only irksome but also the cause of low tvts! Any week they shove him down our throat, TVTs just sink!

Ever since his entry n the talaq was reported ppl stopped watching BI and started watching the rival shw with d original BI theme! Makers still dint get the cue abt wat d audience want! *sigh*

I dont knw if a mature lawyer would disappear in the name of supporting a lady in distress, a lady who is the lady love, the life of Zain whom he said was like his brother, unless ofcourse his intentions were doubtful! His act of disappearing with Aliya makes me question his integrity actually, Zain called him his brother but in return wat he got was a literal dhokha from him! Rather than telling him where Aliya was going he chose to do chance pe dance n get a "pseudo mum" for his children!

I am sure even if Rehan n Aliya r not married yet abt one thing I'm sure of , Zara has sure started calling Aliya Ammi in dis one year!

Such a cliched dark tunnel! I hope I could hold a candle inside it for the CVs for they need to knw the path they hv chosen is not a mere dark tunnel but a never ending abyss! The Tvts will sink to zero soon if de bring in der "different kinds and types of halalas"!

I understand the channel has it's preferences but they need to realize something! If a certain actor worked for a certain shw ages ago, it doesnt mean the same person will work for any n every shw! In TV world, it's not d actor but the character n the faces playing those characters that work, and anyone who tries meddling with original characters r NEVER accepted by general audience no matter how he was received earlier! The character(new entry) is mostly a failure unless ofcourse he is of no harm to the leads! No wonder colors has such low tvts for all its fiction bcz all it's shws hv delusional unrealistic 3rd angle plots which is not only back dated in fiction today but also far away from reality! I wish they spared BI & never forced certain things on us, just to fit in certain Rehan!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Rehan as a big brother to Zain-Aaliya, as a guiding light in absence of Osman is accepted and welcome.

But the build up says something different... firstly making Aaliya stay at his place during her iddah, when he was nothing to her but a lawyer in her husband's company was like forcing him and his family on us. His entire family suddenly becoming delusional and seeing their dead daughter-in-law/mother in Aaliya was further more irritating. The way it was portrayed, I could neither feel for the little girl nor for the other members.

And now, Rehan and his family missing along with Aaliya... we all know and can predict where he will be, and trust me thats the most ridiculous thing ever to show. Like he had no relation with Aaliya, so why should he relocate with her... why should he follow her, when she is capable enough to take care of herself. Besides the fact, that he proclaimed Zain to be like his brother, so shudnt he be with Zain in his pain, helping him to find his wife back...
Showing Aaliya staying with Rehan and his family will be like shoving that angle in our face and making us take it in like a bitter medicine.

The whole Rehan and remarriage angle acts ac such a spoil sport in watching the show...like you are enjoying and suddenly it takes the light away and make u cringe and change the channel.

I would request CVs not to go that way, for once let a show and a love story be free of 3rd angle and stupid remarriage crap. Let two people who are in love be of each other only. Show that a stranger can also become a guiding light in a love story without coming in between. If they can achieve that, it would be a unique story telling in every way.

Else, it would be same daily show crap we have been seeing over years, where a couple in love separate...in steps another man...falls in love with the girl, the girl marries him, and then he dies/ marriage breaks and she is back to her lover...Seriously? Thats never a love story.

So CVs, dnt make us hate Rehan...dnt make him a 3rd fiddle in ZaYa story...

P.S - My post is for a character in the show, who irritates me... nothing against the actor...

i nvr had a prblm wid zubir, or barkat..bus dis rehan angle.or d character has always been n irritang part KMH..espcly his zoomed expresions wale scenes, evr since he entrd ,d cv's did good job shwng him thrd lead very clearly..

for me zain n aliya has special place n my heart that its unacceptble me to c rehaan cmng n btw thm,i just cant adjust to his scene., i dnt care what signifcnt role he play ,waise bhi the way cv's hav forced n fit him n d shw..the whole story n track has all tym high padh peeche se..

if thy have decide 2 go d ekta shw way..tab toh torture jhelna padega..but thn Unique n beautiful love story of beintehaa will be ruined forever..evn thgh zaya may reunite n end .but kya fyada it wont be d same anymore..

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Annie you said it all ... I know the fear called Rehaan is hanging on our heads everyday and that is what makes most people not enjoy it...
I try to ignore him as much as i can . but then most people here seem not to .. so its better CVs stop forcing them down everyone's throat.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The thing is he is not there in the show naturally...its alll so forced...

Aaliya staying with him during her iddah, his delusional daugher suddenly seeing ammi in her & now Rehan following her to Hyderabad.

Makes no sense at all...its like to make his angle, lets show anything.