Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

^^ I guess most of us will do the same... take a break from the show till ZaYa are reunited and pretend that this never happened, coz Rehan angle with Aaliya is the last thing any BI fan would want to watch, and CVs should have realised it by now.

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with each & every word of urs as usual 😉

I m also not understanding The Logic behind Rehan & Company leaving Mumbai ! He is stablished Lawyer,His Father is a Good Doctor ,His Children r also going to school & NOW Just because of a Stranger Problem ,He left everything ,His House , His Job !! *is this What Farhan said "Different frm other shows" Like Seriously! 😕.!!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

^^ I guess most of us will do the same... take a break from the show till ZaYa are reunited and pretend that this never happened, coz Rehan angle with Aaliya is the last thing any BI fan would want to watch, and CVs should have realised it by now.

& U know What RM is on cards Right Now ! Sanam Role is jst started & We know She said I m third lead !
& Rehan is seeing Rida in alya & evn Suri knows tht Zara see Her Ammi in Alya ! & Above tht Alya is also ready to become their Mother !!

So Sanam & Rehan chracters will have an Imp Role in "Moving Story Forward" or Should I say ! 'In Spoiling the Show ' 🤢

I jst want a miracle to happen & I hope tht Mr Malik play some part in stoping Divorce & Bring CCTV Footage of Zain Fight & Alya's slap !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If RM happened she will nt leave him for Zain.M is nt guddiya ka khel .
She will nt go for RM.I feel Zain may ask Kazi how to unite .
Let's C wat CV has stored for us.
annie07 thumbnail

Sadia...dnt knw abt Sanam...that entry for pretty lame... I mean you see the guy divorcing his wife and upset abt it...and u r Oh-so-coy infront of him. I was amazed she felt shocked that he declined for marriage...ridiculous.

Its only Rehan and his family who is a torture and like a constant "phansi ka phanda" ...the so-called pillar will be responsible for the death of show, if CVs dnt awaken to what fans dnt wanna see.

I mean please, let a love story be without 3rd angle and nonsense crap...then only its a legend, else its like all those crappy ones we see everyday on TV.

I m hoping for a surprise, though I must say, making Rehan go after Aaliya, CVs are like hell bent on giving shock and destroying the most beautiful couple, they themselves created.

-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Sadia...dnt knw abt Sanam...that entry for pretty lame... I mean you see the guy divorcing his wife and upset abt it...and u r Oh-so-coy infront of him. I was amazed she felt shocked that he declined for marriage...ridiculous.

Its only Rehan and his family who is a torture and like a constant "phansi ka phanda" ...the so-called pillar will be responsible for the death of show, if CVs dnt awaken to what fans dnt wanna see.

I mean please, let a love story be without 3rd angle and nonsense crap...then only its a legend, else its like all those crappy ones we see everyday on TV.

I m hoping for a surprise, though I must say, making Rehan go after Aaliya, CVs are like hell bent on giving shock and destroying the most beautiful couple, they themselves created.

Rehan Entry ws also lame jst bcoz of Zubbu , A Lawyer entered in their Life & Become Integral part of Every Problem they face !!
So I cn bet you Soon We ll see Some More Illogical Things jst to fit Sanam in the story & I m damn sure She is also single Right Now ! *This is call Fiction , tht goes over the top of Head *

Exactly , This Third angle Lovestory is a thing which All Indian Showd are offering from the start , In all shows it doesnt matter How Story starts But At the Ebd theres always a Third Angle ! *Indian TV need to grow frm this Now , I hope BI wud be the First One*
annie07 thumbnail
Oh Rehan never entered as the lawyer, dnt u remember how they made him hero in whole Zubair thing?

I was so upset when Zain was standing there listening to crap Zubair uttered abt his wife... just to glorify Rehan...and then the so-called promotions where a new entry was tagged along with the leads...

I thought Beintehaa has its own trajectory, but the way CVs are gng its the same cliche track. I never thought I will say this, but Humsafar track would have been way better, no divorce, no halala and no 3rd angle.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the topic I've been just thinking about this from the morning f rehaan is nt dre the track would've been perfect n also da final divorce thr shd 've been the cliffhanger without gvng da final divorce or aaliya walking out truth coming n thr bt still aaliya doesn't wanna go bck to zain n all following things happnd bt now more u get excited thinking its zaya track again its lyk 3rd divrc is done getting bck only way is halala it gvs tht errrg feel rehaan kids n roping in raju kher such a senior persn hvng hm thr all mks u keep n thinking mks u feel tht wht if farhan sir betrays us n says do u want ur zaya b togthr so u hve to go thrgh the track rehaan kids gtng close wth aaliya mkng her weak its lyk jst too much thr cldve been anthr dark tunnel f story telling thn this wiothout divrc crap. divorce root is da worst ever
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
@Annie ! Exactly , Lovestory & these type of Social msgs wht CVs are showing USUALLY dont go hand in hand & They ll realise their mistake soon !
annie07 thumbnail
I remember fuze reported once, that why cant we have a love story without cliche 3rd angles and remarriages.

In reality marriages dnt break at drop of hat. I really pray and wish Creatives prove me wrong and Beintehaa turns to be unique...