Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@bashful moon ( sorry dnt knw ur name)
You said it all... its completely illogical and makes no sense really,

Aaliya left all alone from that hotel in a taxi...in the state of mind, last thing I believe she would do is go to Rehan's house... she would just leave.

Even if she did go to Rehan's house to pick up her stuff, how and why the hell entire family disappeared overnight? At most, he should have tried and get her to speak to Zain. Why will he pack his bags and leave overnight with his kids and dad for a girl who is nobody to him? Makes no sense unless its just to force that one angle.

And as u said...fans have already taken enough...with Osman's death, with ZaYa divorce... and now the limit has arrived. We all dreaded divorce coz of the 3rd angle, and the same would actually be a death to the show. There are zillion of shows on TV, and one chose Beintehaa for its uniqueness, so if its going to join the same league, it will be indeed be a waste of time.
Edited by annie07 - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf

Awesome post...100% agree...currently...

Weirdness ki Intehaa...is BEINTEHAA😕

If they show REHAN falling for ALIYA...then seriously...it's over...

A character who Mended ZAYA relation when no other person in relation tried to do so...later falling for ALIYA...is completely lamest part of the story...

And I am sure ALIYA won't marry him coz he loves her...she is not stupid to do so...

If the whole REYA thing happens it will only be due to kids...not LOVE...

BUT later on...when ZAYA unite...after REYA...we will have some sort of awkwardness seeing them together as we were and always rooting for no 3rd angle...only ZAYA...ZAYA...ZAYA...

Honestly, marrying for the kids, is the lamest thing that can happen. Like why Aaliya needs to be his wife to take care of his kids...she can do that as a aunt also or sister also...
And please stop using their co-joined names... it makes me feel sick... only Zain-Aaliya are supposed to join as ZaYa...nothing else...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you know what is the biggest joke
when rehan came to house to investigate he calls nafeesa as nafeesa babhi and nafeessa calling him him rehan bhai..
but never saw this with aaliya calling her as babhi or she calling him as Bhai.. nafeesa who is much much elder to aaliya calls rehan as Rehan bhai.. but a young gril like aaliya calls him Rehan..
Relationship of rehan with nafeesa and aliya is same.. but projecting in different way by the PH...
yes as we all know Halala is not considered as good becuase this this done just to return back to husband.. so logically character like aaliya will not agree.. so i am sure that they will show aaliya marrying him for children and will be very clear that she will respect this marriage... later even if zain tries she will not be ready to divorce rehan.. but rehan may divorce her.. and again she will go through the painful porcess of talaq... hope i am wrong in assumption.
i am also hoping in the past one year zain has tried and checked all the possible way how to revoke his divorce so when he meets her he clearly informs her that they are not divorced becuase of these reason...
wish the PH doesnt always go in the same fashion every TV shows go.. many marriages for leads. then pararell lead falling in love with the lead.. why cant we have good freindship relation..
and why this TV PH house think that Girls are useless with out men.. i mean i was like where is rehan gone,.. where did he elope and if he has gone with aliya then this is one of the most disgusted way of protraying his character. again he helping aaliya in hyderabad .. is aaliya not capable .. this is the same which happens in alll the shows... hope they dont do this in the show... aaliya alone with here parents in hyderabad will be something new..
but kya karey..from when this PH house r trying to shove rehan in our throat. and making other character like zain and aaliya useles... they have brought new parralle lead now we need to use him as it happens in other show... 3rd angle... that is y always this 3rd angle gets bashed bec of this unwated track served by CV's
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post. I have 0 expectations from Mr Farhan .Now it seems they not care what audiences think.They delayed whole divorce/ rm track just to save his show from being axed .Now when show is not going off air so he least botherd about feedbacks. their attitude is like dekhana hain to dekho nahin to bhad main jao , they are not saying this by words but their action speaks louder than words.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adinats07

you know what is the biggest joke

</div>
when rehan came to house to investigate he calls nafeesa as nafeesa babhi and nafeessa calling him him rehan bhai..
but never saw this with aaliya calling her as babhi or she calling him as Bhai.. nafeesa who is much much elder to aaliya calls rehan as Rehan bhai.. but a young gril like aaliya calls him Rehan..
Relationship of rehan with nafeesa and aliya is same.. but projecting in different way by the PH...
yes as we all know Halala is not considered as good becuase this this done just to return back to husband.. so logically character like aaliya will not agree.. so i am sure that they will show aaliya marrying him for children and will be very clear that she will respect this marriage... later even if zain tries she will not be ready to divorce rehan.. but rehan may divorce her.. and again she will go through the painful porcess of talaq... hope i am wrong in assumption.
i am also hoping in the past one year zain has tried and checked all the possible way how to revoke his divorce so when he meets her he clearly informs her that they are not divorced becuase of these reason...
wish the PH doesnt always go in the same fashion every TV shows go.. many marriages for leads. then pararell lead falling in love with the lead.. why cant we have good freindship relation..
and why this TV PH house think that Girls are useless with out men.. i mean i was like where is rehan gone,.. where did he elope and if he has gone with aliya then this is one of the most disgusted way of protraying his character. again he helping aaliya in hyderabad ..is aaliya not capable .. this is the same which happens in alll the shows... hope they dont do this in the show... aaliya alone with here parents in hyderabad will be something new..
but kya karey..from when this PH house r trying to shove rehan in our throat. and making other character like zain and aaliya useles...they have brought new parralle lead now we need to use him as it happens in other show... 3rd angle... that is y always this 3rd angle gets bashed bec of this unwated track served by CV's
<div>

agree with you Aliya respect marriage very much.if she marry Rehan she will never love him but she really going to respect him and their marriage.Rehan will be hero again give her divorce so that ZaYa can reunion name of entertainment farhan sir actually will make joke of marriage and relationship.why Aliya need to be toy between Zain Rehan.they should show some surprise like you said Zain might research about talaq. then in can call creativity.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
@Mridula...
Exactly, there is so much to story, without Rehan and his family coming in picture...
Why cant we once focus on ZaYa... the viewers were pulled into the show, by how they worked on their relationship from nafrat to mohabbat on their own... why cant we have a similar build up?
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree...they introduced rehan character first illogically and now they r trying to fit him logically ... annoying part is cvs r using religious sentiments when ever it is convenient to them like in yest epi when zain said he wants to meet her aliya was like main pakki musalman hoon...where was this religiousness when she randomly was staying with rehan for all these days without any relationship or logic...😡😡😡 then as far as future track 1 I think they will explore this entire HALALA THING just to show the complictions involved in it and then finally will withdraw it by showing some catch in the T WHICH MAKES IT STAND NULLIFIED OR
Aliya will marry rehan becaz of societal pressure but will not consumate and then again cvs would try to avoid logic and law show that rehan unites zaya by giving T .OR
ALIYA will marry rehan becaz rehan is diagnosed with some life threatening disease and is in last stage so that after his death kids r not orphaned...
anyways all we r left with is to just wait and watch and keep saying trust cvs😕
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

@Mridula...

</div>
Exactly, there is so much to story, without Rehan and his family coming in picture...

<div>Why cant we once focus on ZaYa... the viewers were pulled into the show, by how they worked on their relationship from nafrat to mohabbat on their own... why cant we have a similar build up?

Farhan sir can run this show without take such a complications track.Gauhar issue still not slove,Zain Aliya us still not aware of Suri planned,Zarina is there now so much loophole still yet to disclose why they are after RM issue.we had so many expectations from ZaYa iddah period and office track which they ruined.they could drag that track till next month but they don't becz they need to fit Rehan.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Agreed, Suchi...the pakki musalman thing stands nullified, coz if that was the case...iddah was to be observed in a very very diff manner...
Forget Rehan, there should have been no interaction with Zain even and here they spent two nights together...
Actually they shudnt be taken as divorced only
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a bang-on post! 👏After Friday's episode and all the discussion regarding how the divorce may be void, and considering all the media and audience attention this track has got, I thought just may be the CVs will look into feedback and even if Halala was supposed to be the main plot, they will change it. But somehow my positivity again went for a toss yesterday!

First came the kids, then Paapi, then their dead mom Rida and then Grumpy! Initially, I thought Rehaan would be a blast from Mamu's past with the whole "Rehan is like a brother" dialogue! But that didn't happen. So I'm still lost at the purpose of the Khan family! CVs will keep them around like a knife hanging over our heads.

But there's still a slight glimmer of hope that may be they do not go the RM way. When we can break our heads over the various possibilities of how the talaaq can be revoked (which may still be possible), and we do it in just a week, it will be a little absurd if the CVs do not show Zain actually researching and seeking advice from Religious scholars in this one year that he had! I really wish that alongwith finding Aaliya, they show Zain finding out loopholes on how the divorce can be anulled! This leap would make a lot more sense to me then.

The day I see a Rehaan-Aaliya pair, I will take a break from BI mostly and return when ZaYa have united again. For me, it will be like this track never existed in BI!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago