Logic defied to fit in Rehan angle - Forced?

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Rehan as a big brother to Zain-Aaliya, as a guiding light in absence of Osman is accepted and welcome.

But the build up says something different... firstly making Aaliya stay at his place during her iddah, when he was nothing to her but a lawyer in her husband's company was like forcing him and his family on us. His entire family suddenly becoming delusional and seeing their dead daughter-in-law/mother in Aaliya was further more irritating. The way it was portrayed, I could neither feel for the little girl nor for the other members.

And now, Rehan and his family missing along with Aaliya... we all know and can predict where he will be, and trust me thats the most ridiculous thing ever to show. Like he had no relation with Aaliya, so why should he relocate with her... why should he follow her, when she is capable enough to take care of herself. Besides the fact, that he proclaimed Zain to be like his brother, so shudnt he be with Zain in his pain, helping him to find his wife back...
Showing Aaliya staying with Rehan and his family will be like shoving that angle in our face and making us take it in like a bitter medicine.

The whole Rehan and remarriage angle acts ac such a spoil sport in watching the show...like you are enjoying and suddenly it takes the light away and make u cringe and change the channel.

I would request CVs not to go that way, for once let a show and a love story be free of 3rd angle and stupid remarriage crap. Let two people who are in love be of each other only. Show that a stranger can also become a guiding light in a love story without coming in between. If they can achieve that, it would be a unique story telling in every way.

Else, it would be same daily show crap we have been seeing over years, where a couple in love separate...in steps another man...falls in love with the girl, the girl marries him, and then he dies/ marriage breaks and she is back to her lover...Seriously? Thats never a love story.

So CVs, dnt make us hate Rehan...dnt make him a 3rd fiddle in ZaYa story...

P.S - My post is for a character in the show, who irritates me... nothing against the actor...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Annie for real. HUM BARDASTH NI KARENGEY . but my gut feeling says today aaliya says that zain MAI PAKKI MUSALMAAN HOON, IF I GO by this line she is not with her parents nor with rehaan, she is alone somewhere !! this is only all are predicting here in forum from morning.
Nigga m teliing ju if they gona use such kekta type , gona bash em real bad. they already heavenly in june-july how fandom was in anger , they better keep their colors laadla out of ZAYA LIFE . man this only ZAYA TRACK , i hope we won't get any heart attacks after this 3RD D , they need to show ZAYA reconciliation without their laadla 😡
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BI is about ZaYa their love story.Rehan never fit in all this.why channel forcing him on us when they know we never will accept his and Aliya marriage.RM issue will ruin ZaYa pure relation.we keep telling this to CV'S from beginning from past two month.if they don't lesson us it will be their lose.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you
Rehan is like a brother to Zain and if they show Aaliya Rehan it does not make sense
Aaliya loves only Zain I do not think she will take such step to marry Rehan
Zaya are only made for each other 😳
annie07 thumbnail
Exactly, like this whole Rehan thing is so forced... they made him a hero unnecessarily in Zubair's track where Zain could have easily taken Aaliya's side.
Now, him finding truth and helping them was fine...but why make him disappear with his family when Aaliya is missing...
Its like deliberately building a track...infact them showing the 3rd talaq, also seems for the same purpose. Else they could have easily shown Aaliya leaving before 3rd talaq and then Zain finding the truth and trying to locate her...
Rehan and his family is a major put off...like I dnt feel like watching the show everytime his angle with Aaliya is shoved in our face.
I wonder when will the channel and CVs get the message that people dnt like such stuff anymore...mockery of love and marriage...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wit u.
CV's , Farhan sir should nt spoil da show.
Rehan as bro to Zain should unit dem.He knows both love immensley.He brought da recorder to stop da T but dat happened before he comes.Seeing all dis i don't think RM will happen , we cannot trust CV's.
So far, of late none of the spoilers said about RM.
Rehan is da 3rd ML he will be here for long .he will nt die soon.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
megha said in tweet CV'S and director know we not want Rehan Aliya even Farhan sir is then why they will take such a suicidal attempt.if they think we will accept Aliya as Rehan wife and his kids will call her ammi(its disgusting nightmare)then they are wrong.few will watch show only for HarshIka but other general viewer's will not.we love this show from bottom of our heart don't give us that type punishment plz CV'S.
annie07 thumbnail
The remarraige and Rehan angle will kill the show...
the charm of ZaYa and their relationship will be lost. We fell in love with the couple...coz from hatred to love...it was always them ...and no one else...
It should remain same... "jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya"... not with any pillar or parallel leads...
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly... it is forcefully forced.. ( If it can be said)
What really amazed me is how could Rehan disappear from Mumbai like that???

C'mon yaar, he was serving as a legal adviser to one of the biggest chain of hotels in Mumbai... Can he just leave like that without a month ( assuming it to be a month as standard) notice like that?? C'mon for the man of all honesty and common sense this is a big blooper.. I will take back my word if they show flashbacks wherein Mr. Rehaan Khan would be shown tending his resignation..

Another thing is Rehaan does not live in solitude. He has his children and father to take care of.. How on earth could could disappear out of Mumbai with his retinue overnight??? Until he has been planning and plotting to do the same for a while , the whole thing is quite implausible..

But if 3 months can get encapsulated in a week and if 1 year can be time travelled in a day, nothing is impossible I guess...

Rehaan as a freind, philosopher and a guide is welcome.. BI is all about Zaya and anything untoward or otherwise would mean bleeding the show to death... So Cvs, tread softly coz with BI you are treading at fans hearts..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...100% agree...currently...
Weirdness ki Intehaa...is BEINTEHAA😕

If they show REHAN falling for ALIYA...then seriously...it's over...

A character who Mended ZAYA relation when no other person in relation tried to do so...later falling for ALIYA...is completely lamest part of the story...

And I am sure ALIYA won't marry him coz he loves her...she is not stupid to do so...

If the whole REYA thing happens it will only be due to kids...not LOVE...

BUT later on...when ZAYA unite...after REYA...we will have some sort of awkwardness seeing them together as we were and always rooting for no 3rd angle...only ZAYA...ZAYA...ZAYA...