Viewers reaction on media, characters and more!

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dramatic music play, please?
Why did Zain have to hear the tape after the divorce? Why not before? If Rehan is so smart, he could have thought of this idea a month ago and saved their marriage. What's the point now?😑 By the way, where did he disappear? Did he leave the city with Aaliya?😲 *ekta music plays*

And this is our reaction to see Zain so regretful and helpless begging Aaliya not to leave.😭

And as if that was not enough, we have Nafeesa and Surayya being annoying as usual. Oh and add Zarina, Bilal and Sanam to that list too. 🀒

This is for Sanam who is trying to take place of our Aaliya in Zain's heart. 😑

This is for Zarina and Bilal, two useless people who are not needed. 😑

This is how I felt when Nafeesa was crying crocodile tears and asking Aaliya not to tell anyone the truth. 😳 The nerve of that girl! If she was really guilty, she wouldn't even be able to face Aaliya after what she has done. I was like, shut up already woman! Enough BS!

This is for Surayya who tried to blackmail Zain into marrying Sanam. 🀣 She never has anything good to say, before she even starts talking I am just like..

Now, so many lies have been fed to the fans lately. The less said, the better. They played with our feelings. First they tell us there would be no divorce, then they tell us there would be no leap and now they're saying Aaliya won't marry Rehan BUT LISTEN UP NIGGAS, WE AIN'T FALLING FOR YOUR LIES THIS TIME!

Next they will be telling us that some more stuff just to make us happy and then crushing our hopes again. 😭

I'm giving this show another chance just for the sake of ZaYa and in hope that they reunite soon but seriously I have had enough of being lied to and I swear if they even try to show Rehan and Aaliya getting cozy and...you know what I mean Any kind of love between them, main bardaasht nahi karoongi. 😑

That's all I gotta say! Bye for now! Enjoy this adventure of lies, lies and more lies!πŸ˜ƒ Oh and thanks to Josh for helping me with the memes.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG these are apt for the episode today man🀣
My favorite one is the shut up one🀣

great post Love!
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hinna ROFLL these are perfect!! 🀣 🀣
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unres

HINNA!!! πŸ€—

Omg I love you and this entire post!!! Straight to the point!

All my emotions portrayed with the most apt memes!!!!

Exactly, I am tired of being fed lies, we were told this and that happened, were told that and this happened, I'm tired of this ish and playing with my emotions...

I will give this show just one more chance, any Rehan-Aliya equation and I'm outta here!

The CV's, producer, everyone needs to view this post!
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NIgga great post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You spoke my heart out. I think I vented enough of my frustration in the mrng πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So I don't wanna vent it off again.

"you know what I mean Any kind of love between them, main bardaasht nahi karoongi. 😑" yeh huyi na baat 🀣 I won't spare the CVs if they will show us this crap. I won't let them live in peace lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S Second meme is the best. Whenever Zain cries, I am like don't cry baby πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post... it is apt for today..😊
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cutest post...
All reactions matching with mine... πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Niggaaa can u just pat urself and your helping partner !! πŸ‘
the best one MAI BHARDAST NI KROONGI LOL 🀣 🀣

EPIC POST 🀣
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘All were bang onπŸ‘
For me all the ones were the reactions which I felt after watching the episode...

Yes...if Halala stuff happens...

My reaction would be...SERIOUSLY IM DONE😑
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ths is so damn true..ths reactions n evrythng..kudos 2 u..ek dum sahi..