Still havent got over that EK SAAL BAAD- my mssg to farhaan sir

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Look now ik that i was just wasting my time coz he wouldnt have replied but i just went ahead n tried my luck so here it goes

Sir i know this is annoying and u wont reply but plz just think abt it Yeasterday the episode was going awesome until that...'EK SAAL BAAD' Now when i read that line my heart sank n i was almost numb. I seriously thought that zain would have moved on and love would have faded out in that span of time ... After all its a fact a year can change everything A year ...12 months ...365 days...8760 hrs ...and life changes every second okay i was glad when i saw zain has still not moved on and is mentally stuck in that one moment...when he lost his love. But do u think it will b the same on aaliyas side ? No, thats the fact which is killing me , that she wud have definately moved on So my question is WAS THE LEAP REALLY NEEDED ? We were getting those spoilers since june but what gave us hope is that u said that it was all rubbish.half of that news has already turned out to b true sir,n now if the rehaan aalia marriage part also turn out to b true then can u expect Us to "KEEP CALM "as u say?after all u havent hired nandish to play a timepass role right? I mean a year man ... ONE WHOLE YEAR ... So many things would have changed in her life in that one year right? We got beintehaa nafrat for 5-6 months... beintehaa mohobbat ONLY FOR 2-3 MONTHS:( ... And this i one year and three months long seperation( atleast in Beintehaas calendar they were :p) Is it fair??? Now u tell me what should v expect from the storyline ahead... Aaliyas marriage to rehaan ... And as some spoilers suggest -aaliya opening a dhaba now frankly other than being shocked i was rolling on the floor laughing... Now i know that its a tv show and anything is possible on tv but atlest it should make some sense I mean a literate woman... Who worked at a hotel for three months as a thoro professional "would now b seen in a basanti look workin in a dhaba" (thats what is being said ) it was a big LOL for me I still cant get over that EK SAAL BAAD ! It feels like we hav juat list connect with the original story I know that m telling u all that like an idiot as if u r goin to reply , maybe m just living in a bubble . But m completely fine with it if u dont all i want frm u is to read it and atleast give it a thought We watch the show only for zaya Which they r meant to be And if cvs follow the clich route of rehaan falling for aaliya then it will all b quite predictable as u hv already shown their scenes with the romantic background music which frankly is quite disheartening Please dont ruin zayas bond which you have shown to have developed so beautifully by adding a third angle And if u dont do show rehaan-aaliya THAT WOULD B WHAT U CALL UNIQUE n not clich like other colors show where the leads must b married atleast twice...which is making a joke of the most beautiful relation in the word Anyways thanks for taking out time and reading this(if u do) and u guys exactly know what fans want and we hope that u will never let us down -gauri
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is our Frustation Ki Ulti...I hv no idea wot d CVs hv in store for us.But gud,U summed it up all.It wud b 8th wonder If he replies.

Aaliya's look- No comments
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too disappointed by ek saal baath..i have read in some spoilers they mentioned that aliya was thinking abt their wedding anniverysary,,how is this possible guys usman died after six(appox..)months of their marriage then they take three months leap so 9 months have gone again they r taking one year leap how could it be their anniverysary????😕
really very much confused y they r rushing like this?? atleast they could have shown 1 week post talaq.. cvs😡
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

This is our Frustation Ki Ulti...I hv no idea wot d CVs hv in store for us.But gud,U summed it up all.It wud b 8th wonder If he replies.

Aaliya's look- No comments

serioualy yaar agar kar diya to chamatkaar hojaega
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Btw Gauri,did u C Megha's tweet abt Aaliya's look?Shez denying
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Btw Gauri,did u C Megha's tweet abt Aaliya's look?Shez denying

Ya but i though farhaan k mssg me likh hi deti hu

BEWARE farhaan!!!
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Achcha kiya.Better safe dan sorry.I feel like going to Himalayas & scream my heart out jst like Zain.These people hv made us all insane
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Achcha kiya.Better safe dan sorry.I feel like going to Himalayas & scream my heart out jst like Zain.These people hv made us all insane

yaar ek word me hi reply karde
Kuch positive sa
Just not KEEP CALM coz m sick of hearing it frm all of em
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well the anniversary can be any year.. 1, 2... zain and aaliya had hate period of 6-7 months love for 2 months and her iddah for 3 months ... so zain is not thinking of their 1st but 2nnd anniversary...
Rozzzy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

yaar ek word me hi reply karde
Kuch positive sa
Just not KEEP CALM coz m sick of hearing it frm all of em

No,not KEEP CALM but dis time it wud b BE TOUCHY 😆