It seems like both BI and RR are going off air before BB8:

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi,

I know all the fans are shocked to see the title like this but it seems like that only and why CV'S are rushing up everything from talak process and leap.

Ok can we predict anything from this,

As per spoiler zarina and bilal are negative and came for property but know in all the whole one year time cant they get the BR property(PTN: Know they are show as positive character it seems and zarina is consoling suraiya or whatif they still remains negative, what it would be the reason or something else).

Future prediction:

1. As per spoiler Aaliya may run dabba and her parents will ask her to remarry and again due their force aaliya will accept to marry rehan by that time zain comes to knoiw about it but ghulam and shabhana will refuse him to meet aaliya bcoz of him aaliya has to suffer a lot and request him to move from there and so he will also does the same and remarriage also happens but our zain family will come to know abt it and zarina may kidnap zaya son and in the saving processs of child rehan will die and zaya union after remarriage bcoz of their child will create a new bond between them.
  2. Aaliya will accept to marry rehan due to pressure of her parents and zain willl come to meet her but ghulam and shabhana request him not to do so and their conversation to be heared by rehan and zain completely shattered and will leave the place and our zain family will come to know abt it and reach the venue and suraiya will accept her mistake and pleads all of them to unite zain and aaliya, they will also come to know abt zaya's child (son may be 4 or 5 months old baby) and remarriage of our zaya and finally they will take aaliya & family to home. HAPPY ENDING But however seems aaliya will be pregnant and in one yr zaya child is also born and its son she named as usman and also seems like the show is going to end and may be come up with season2
I doesn't know why CV's have come up with the story like this bcoz their BI story describes finding the soul mate between two strong headed people after their marriage but what happened both our zaya have found only their love and soul was found after their talak process and this is very cruel and heart wrenching to watch the couple know and after their reunion also it wont be like previous and the duration they have missed each other also a major reason. From this we can understand one thing what ever may be the problem the time is most precious once lost cant be regained and so value ur time and enjoy the each moment with dear ones in life

Sorry to say the show is going to end and note one thing i said only it seems like that and i also wish it shouldn't end and whatever may be zaya child born or not i want zaya moments together after their reunion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear il like to request u not to post such things on just assumptions.
We are all trying to be positive and such posts really don't help.Beintehaa has always been fast paced so story moving fast isn't anything new.And this talakh track hasn't just popped out of no where it was always meant to go this route unfortunately.If you have watched from beginning you would have seen the signs like...on ZaYa nikkah when mamu was telling Kazi sahab about the meher it was muted and during jalweh ka rasem the mirror broke which Aliya said was abhshagun.But these little hints where there but with the story moving forward we forgot about them.
I haven't read your full post cuz 1st few lines just put me off.But it's seems like you are guessing this from the way story is moving.By the way even after ZaYa's reunion there is a lot to show like ZaYa against Zarine and Ayat Rizwan and Gauhar and I'm sure if ratings are gud then we have nothing to worry about.

Sorry I'm not trying to be rude or mean.i just want to enjoy the show without negative news popping up every second.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's better not to keep thoughts such as these in our heads until we don't get an official confirmation.
Let's just enjoy the show.😛

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pls dont imagine things till u get atleast rumours
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its nt going offair! Its time slot wud change !
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RR is going off air its confirmed by ST there is a buzz in IF..but i think BI will take new time slot..i hope 10:30 slot will be given to BI
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rr is going off air.bi will not go off air time slot will change.