Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bang on post
Harshika are amazing as zaya no one say that they are New comers
I have seen so many serials but I never cried it is a first show which makes me cry
Performance of harshika just touch my heart
😊
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful postπŸ‘. There won't b a Rehaan angle because Zain was shown to be in contact with Rehaan on the phone and saying so much time has passed and still no news of Alia or words to that effect... So my understanding is that maybe even Rehaan doesn't know where she is...
Edited by Attabag1 - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with everything you said in your post Gagan. HarshIka as Zaya are just pure brilliance. They nailed it. πŸ‘ Each and every emotion was completely real and tugged at your heartstrings. Coming to the episode... what an episode man!! So heart wrenching!! I loved it!! TBH bringing tears to my heart while watching a show has only happened to me once in all my 21 years and this is the 2nd time. ZaYa made me cry.
Loved the phone convo... it was so heart breaking 😭 I loved the flashbacks of Zain remembering her pleas, her humiliation. That Khudaya ve was indeed beautifully shot. And that 'Aliya mujhe chod k maath jao please' was so painful... so heart heart breaking. I felt for him.
Aliya was freaking amazing yesterday. Im so happy that she left with her head held high and dignity... Hats off to her!! πŸ‘

I cant wait for todays episode. Hope CVs will not disappoint us.

Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Beautiful postπŸ‘. There won't b a Rehaan angle because Zain was shown to be in contact with Rehaan on the phone and saying so much time has passed and still no news of Alia or words to that effect... So my understanding is that maybe even Rehaan doesn't know where she is...

zain spoke to rizwan both the times not with rehann...