Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Saranvir, Jenny, Muskaan, Suchi
Something hit me soo hard when these dialogues were said: 😭

"Anjaane mein agar mujhse koi bhi galthil ho gayi ho tu mujhe maaf karna" - OUCH ALIYA!

"Please mujhe chod kar math jaao.. main tumhare bina nahin jee paonga" ... my heart broke into million pieces!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I did cry too.. and trust me I don't cry watching hindi serials... BUt yesterdays was soo heartbreaking.. Zain was consumed with guilt, the reason for which he punished her not there now.. Now there is none to hate and he wants her back but fate has cruel joke, she is gone from his life for ever...
I really really dont think aaliya will get married to any man... zain was/is her first and last love... her only man... well that is what cv's showed us and if they begin to show otherwise I am going kick them senseless... Till now aaliya has been shown as a women with great self respect pls dont deviate from that...

Dear there is a typo... Harshad did not plead Zain did... By the way what happened to you, yesterday also u wrote Gunjan instead of nafeesa...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan good post.
I too never cry seeing TV shows or movies emotional scenes. But dis show has made me cry since Suri nd Zain was taken by cops.
Yesterday's epi phone conversation put me down .I felt bad for Zain wen he said i cannot live without u, he was completely down, he was pleading her nt to go he is ready to take watever punishment she gives.Aalia too was very bad but somehow she controlled herself nd said everything is over, wen she said nt to reveal nafee, to avoide another T in BV.How much she must hve felt ?
Harshika portrayed the character sooo well i doubt any other actor could hve done sooo good...
Harshika nailed it.
Precap was good only fear, we ZaYa fans is having should nt come true.
Long back just rehan entered dis show Sbb/sbs said about T nd also about RM will happen
So far Spoiler has nt said anything about dat , hope will nt happen.
Aalia loves only Zain she cannot think of anyone in his place.
Rehan is acting like Usman so i feel he will unite dem.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Something hit me soo hard when these dialogues were said:😭

"Anjaane mein agar mujhse koi bhi galthil ho gayi ho tu mujhe maaf karna" - OUCH ALIYA!

"Please mujhe chod kar math jaao.. main tumhare bina nahin jee paonga" ... my heart broke into million pieces!

That's so true with each fan who is attached 2 this show...
U know I have never been so much attached 2 any show...
U pointed out the best and the heaviest scene of the episode
That's the scene where I believe... I could not control my tears and after that
When Zain said... "join bhi saza doo par yeh saaza mat do aaliya"
Just listen 2 that line the way Harshad said it...

I felt Iike hugging Zain...
We could not get better zaya than harshika...
It's pleasure watching them 2gether
Edited by muskaan_somani - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Gagan I will tell you again you do not sound foolish because there are many who felt the same way you did after watching the episode. It was heartwrenching and Harshika nailed their performances, I felt for both their characters and yes this track is exciting along with intense! I'm just loving each episode

Seriously Gagan, I don't think CVs have gone there with Rehan and Aaliya and I hope they never do. CVs know how strongly fans oppose to such a track and surely they can find loopholes to reunite Zain and Aaliya. This was and will always remain ZaYa's story.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Something hit me soo hard when these dialogues were said: 😭

Babe's u know what the way zain said mujhe har saja manjoor hoogi bas yeh saja mat do, n then his no no no and mai tumhaare beena ni ji paaauga. that time i was like running in to zain's arms to give a hug, o man, who said they are deubants , they are giving their 200% while working day and night, we praised aaliya too much in past days. but today my heart went to aaliya's first then zain. o nigaa seriously i cried whole HELL 20 MINTUES FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE OVER AN INDIAN SHOW, 😭

BI ROCK'S 👏 LOVE ZAYA ❤️ HARSHIKA , LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM TO INFINTY MAN
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Gagan I will tell you again you do not sound foolish because there are many who felt the same way you did after watching the episode. It was heartwrenching and Harshika nailed their performances, I felt for both their characters and yes this track is exciting along with intense! I'm just loving each episode

Seriously Gagan, I don't think CVs have gone there with Rehan and Aaliya and I hope they never do. CVs know how strongly fans oppose to such a track and surely they can find loopholes to reunite Zain and Aaliya. This was and will always remain ZaYa's story.

Harshika killed it.I don't think an other actor can portrait the way Harshika has done it.This is my POV.
We all know BI is unpredictable show nd i love this show very much.
Mandy i always wt. for u r post. U r post always, gives positive vibes .
I too feel Farhan sir will nt cheat us.He told before wen the spoilers were floating about RM , there will nt be T nd RM , seperation will be der but T has happened i don't think RM will happen.
ZaYa is the USP of dis show.Farhan sir will nt seperate ZaYa.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad and Preetika do what other can't do that is make me cry everyday.they are most natural and phenomenal actors i ever see.how easily they can make you feel the pain if ZaYa is so real.their phone conversion scene was damn heart wenching.the way Zain begged Aliya not to go way from him it easily can bring tears in eyes.Aliya hold herself strong becz she knew there is no path of go back.she know he love her but she was helpless.
Zain missing Aliya and pinning for her again Harshad nailed it.
i know Aliya is not married to Rehan.she can't becz she love Zain too much that she never will give his place to anyone.if this RM not happen between one year then i still hoping not in future.Farhan sir said both ZaYa will be get back together when they have no way to go back.as i can say Aliya think there no path but Zain still believe they will be together again.there must be some loophole which is might surprise for us.i really hope with RM farhan sir not ruin his show.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now, I always wanted separation, coz that would have brought them closer...stronger than ever...and this is the most logical way it can happen.

I am loving the pain, the intensity and the performance of Harshad and Preetika

I just wish that the writers would have been little more prudent and 3rd talaq wudnt have happened & there would be no Rehan in the show to act as spoil sport. These factors are such a deterrent.

Like yday, I was loving the episode, till Zain found Rehan's door locked, and we all know where would he be. That would obviously be the most ridiculous thing to show, its like deliberately forcing Rehan angle on us, like they tried by making Aaliya stay at his place.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing to add Gagan dii :)
Loved your post as always n you are soo accurate