Mohobat ki Raahon Mein, Hum Saathe Hothe

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I sound utterly foolish saying this, but I was in tears today watching Beintehaa...and I rarely cry over tv shows. I have never seen something as emotional as this or something that hit me so hard ...I felt as if I was part of them. It hurt somewhere deep down to see them this way.When she tells him that agar usse koi bhool hogee tho maaf karna and that she also forgives him... gosh it was unbearable.. my heart was crying. When he said that he cant live without her.. by then I was bawling.
Allah Hafiz literally killed me!

Preetika as Aliya today had so much command over her scenes. The part where he says he cannot live without her.. the way she held herself...my heart just shattered into million pieces. Harshad pleading to give him one chance. Gosh how could you not want to help him out. Your heart just went out to him.

This is soo damn painful.. yet soo exciting? Does that make sense? I think I am just loving this feeling of crying.

I think i just cried through out the entire episode. The khudaya ve was beautifully shot. The one year passing by was shown superbly. I loved the precap! The determination that Zain has to get her back makes my heart start beating fastt! This is going to be a heck of a ride!

*One note to CVs - I swear to god get the idea of Rehaan marriage with Aliya our of your brains.. it really ruins the amazing story that you have.. I am still sure that Aliya did not marry Rehaan because knowing Aliya her pehli and akhri mohobat is only Zain!

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gagan, honestly, I havent seen such performances on TV - Harshad and Preetika are getting phenomenal day by day

Coming to Zain-Aaliya...their pain of separation... the helplessness on both sides...Aaliya tied by her religious beliefs that its all over and Zain tied by his inability to stop her...

It was so heartwrenching... that phone conversation...there is still so much love, but they cant be together and this ripped my heart apart...I so bloody wanted Aaliya to run in his arms...

Yes, am excited to watch how Zain will find her, how he will woo her back and how they will re-unite...But I WANNA SEE ONLY ZAYA...

CVs please stop the torture of giving us nightmare in name of Rehan... dont ruin a beautiful love story...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I know annie! see firstly we know aliya did not marry rehaan. and she cant! Her pehli and akhri mohobat is Zain! period! enough said!
coming to rehaan falling for her.. i dont really care...cuz honestly aliya can never devote herself to anyone .. it aint happening.

I love the dhaba idea.. her earning her own money.,..

cant wait to see tomorrow.. my only concern is this remarriage dagger that hangs on our head everyday.. cvs need to do something asap!!

oh and one complain NAFISA!!! aqhhh i cant believe she is walking freely!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gagan beautiful post πŸ‘ .
Dued i was cry baby today seriously telling ju phela hi . u know something same like ju we felt inside like it was our pain, the helplessness the pain the guilt , how come you can't be a cry baby .
the line ZAIN MAI PAKKI MUSLIM HOON sb khatam hogya hai ,o man the reaction of zain's NO NO NO aaliya !!. i was thinking now we gona get a finall hug b/w em , but 😭

gagan please give more positivity to me lol

P.S if u got time can u please make Vm on song Mann jaage sari raat .

for zain's situation , Paaya woh naa chaaha, chaaha woh naa paaya__Jiske peeche bhaage, woh saaya hai re saaya__Kya kya raste dhoonde! kya kya dukh na paaya__Par saaya thehra saaya ke haathon mein na aaya__Koi subah, jo main uthuun Bujhe agan, mile sukoon, baawara

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wot can I say?My Tshirt was all wet coz f all d tears & by d time I went to sleep,my nose was choked & I hv caught cold.Omg! Wot performances.Pree as Aaliya was so controlled yet all shattered.I Luved dat scene where she hugs Nafeesa(jst look at her exp wen she approaches for hug) & den she says she will not b able to forgive her ever.

Then came dat Zaya convo.Zain begging for dat one last chance but she says Shez already gone.What has Zaya done to me,why hv bcm so emotionally attached to dem?

I m preparing myself for d worst but even then I dnt wanna c Rehan wid Aaliya.I want to fast forward all dese pains & now reunite Zaya.I want dis phase to get over ASAP.And then fight wid Zareena together & also Suri's revelation & downfall

But wth is Aaliya's new look now we're hearing.Why to make her a Gaon wali?But isn't dat a Hindu look?We will get a jhatka today.

I hv seen a lot of serials & got a little bit attached too but this is d limit now.BI & Harshika & Zaya hv overpowered me.Harshika r super stars.
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@Saranvir: awww hugsss well all I can say is this will be exciting and I am sure Rehaan and Aliya nikaah did not happen in this past year!! Dont worry everything will be good...

@Jenny:I didnt get that spoiler either... i hope its not the way we think it is.. that page is known for not so accurate info.. so hopefully her new look is not exactly of Basanti
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saari fandom e bhut royi hai 😭 !! it was heartbreaking episode .
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know Gagan,but nowadays I try to believe all d spoilers coz if I get smthing better,I will feel a little relieved Atleast.But I think Aaliya will b in dis drag jst to hide herself frm world or to run away frm all past memories.But it wud b really hard to c smart Aaliya bcm a not so one,in terms f her looks.

I want her to look Beautiful,dats it.& give her nice clothes.
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For the very first time I cried so much that trying 2 hide my tears I went red...
After the episode my parents could easily make out...
I was crying over something...
I was so though 2 stop myself from being carried away by the tide of emotions...
Hats off to harshika for their phenomenal performance...
I and I think Noone else can make out that they r making debut with this serial...
They was they give up their 200% always make me numb...
U guys won't believe... But now for me they are totally a different level of performers...
The pain regret loneliness hurt cannot have more beautiful being felt...
😊
Ur post made some of my feelings 2 out in words...
Where it was beyond words...
Loved the pics u posted..
Thanks for making this post...
😊
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u totally gagan...it WAS such an emotional ride throughout the episode...even I don't get emotional or cry watching any daily soap but this soap made me cry ...both the LEADS WHERE BANG ON WITH THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND FEELINGS...it really hit me when zain said NO no no after aliya disconnected the phone and I had tears rushing down 😭😭😭when aliya just put her phone down for a moment to gather herself when zain said plse don't leave me I wont be able to live without u...omg what an episode which made me cry so badly...
now I am scared with the leap...hope cvs will not show aliya-rehan married in the neXt episode and will justify this by squeezing in a DIALOGUE FROM GULAM/SHABANA ..."HALAAT HI KUCH AISE HOGAY THE IN DONO KO NA CHAHTHE HUYE BHI NIKHA KARNA PADA"...PAR ALIYA ABHI BHI ZAIN,S SAY PYAR KARTHI HAIN...😑😑😑😑