New here - my point of view on possible future tracks

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey! 😊 I am Asma and this is my first post in here. Months ago I saw an avi made on Harshad and Preetika. As a Shahrita fan since Vivah I thought Amrita Rao was back in action but found out it was her sister. At first I was shocked that they looked and acted so much alike. I watched a few episodes, the episode where everyone thinks Aliya is pregnant which can't be possible. But I felt like the show wasn't "my style", so I didn't watched further.
Here some days ago I wanted to see some cute couple scenes. I remembered them and decided to watch a few scenes but I couldn't find any video on youtube. I saw a few vms and understood that I could only watch their scenes if I watch the episode videos. So I added a new word everytime I typed "Zain Aliya" in the searchbox. Searching for "Zain Aliya pray", I came across the episode where they held the prayers for Usmaan Saab's. Zain threw water in Aliya's face, there was talks about a talaq, some intense drama was going on, so I decided to watch. From then on I watched the episodes of August. Then I went to the Ramadan episodes and watched from Rizwaan and Aayat drama but unfortunately I watched that, too, till where I had started from.. πŸ€” There was this one scene I wanted to see (found out it was the cold storage room scene) that I had seen in the vms.. but somehow I started watching from the end of may where Zaya confessed their love. There had been flashbacks of the scenes where Aliya was thrown out so few episodes from May, I went to see those few episodes where Aliya was thrown out and Zain stood by her side against their mother. When I found out the cold storage room episodes was in the beginning of May, I decided to watch that πŸ˜ƒ But then I went to watch from their marriage on, so only two/three episodes, and then decided to start from the beginning. Started from 1st Jan.
I must say those Bhopal scenes of Zain and Aliya was the cutest. I also found out that Zain is a grounded and a very loveable guy! He really does care for his family, being it is parents, phopi and family and Aliya! Watching all these episodes here and there even I miss Usmaan Saab and wished he never passed away.. any possible way he could come back? They never showed his death body πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry, for all that confession of mine. But this show got me. My first intention was wrong. I may not have watched a show alike but it isn't bad either, in fact very good in a different way and great acting by the actors.

I got (hopefully a little) point of view on how the current/future track could go on in few different directions.. that I would like to share with you 😊 Even I am my muslim and I don't know if I have become smarter reading all the topics about talaq in the forum or just confused πŸ˜ƒ Someone mentioned that when the third talaq took place the Qazi saab wasn't there.. could there be any possibility that the third talaq doesn't count bit they don't know? I hope so! All that halala doesn't sound tempting πŸ˜• I feel that personally if anyone would go through that in real life. And it's sad that the wife/woman has no rights. She can't stop the divorce and if she is going to marry her husband again, she is the one to suffer if it is her fault or not...
1) Okay so.. if Zaya is still married but they don't know. So Aaliya will go back to Bhopal (where should she be anyways, isn't that her only opportunity, otherwise if she decides to stay alone..) where Zain will follow her to apologize and remarry her. Aaliya who has a strong faith in her deen will not agree cause she believes she will have to go through halala which she isn't willing to do. We will see all their nokh jokhs again which they have from their childhood πŸ˜ƒ Their Bhopal scenes are my favorite, so I am willing to watch all that again
2) Okay then.. isn't it a possibility that Aaliya can be pregnant? We see these tracks in all the other shows, can we have it here, too? So where will Aaliya go and how will Zain find out that she is pregnant? If we go on with the above idea, could it be that during their nokh jokhs in Bhopal they find out that Aaliya is pregnant? Zain will then decide to make Aaliya want him back in any condition and remarry her and take care of her! --- Or if she has decided to stay in Mumbai, maybe will have office scenes with pregnant Aaliya?
3) Further on they will find out, too, that the third talaq didn't count anyway?

So Zain staying in Bhopal will make him see another side of life (which again happens because of Aaliya) and he will relive his father's life in Bhopal. Maybe he would later on move in in his own little house and force Aaliya somehow to stay with him and he will have a little job to make the ends meet? But that wouldn't be necessary since they both are owners of the Barkat Royals πŸ˜› But maybe Zain would like to prove to her that he can do anything for her? Live a small life? He will go down the same path as his father? Maybe that is how we will have Usmaan Saab "back" in the story. He will be living inside of his son?

That was just some possibilities that hasn't been mentioned but that I thought about. But seeing all yours topics, seems like halala is the next track.. hope not..

Ps. I haven't watched today's episode yet, so I don't know if all these possibilities have already been killed? Hope so not.. I actually like my thought! πŸ˜›

Sorry for the looonngg post.. but that's me on forums and when it comes to my point of view.. it always get this looong πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•

- asma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all welcome to the forum Asma πŸ€—
LOL you had quite an interesting story of how you got into the showπŸ˜†
now I'll read you thoughts on possible future tracksπŸ˜†
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man I am sorry to break this to you..but Aaliya has apparently moved to Hyderabad as per the spoiler article. And in today's episode it was shown that the house in Bhopal is locked..Zain doesn't know where Aaliya is. However, your possibilities are still plausible..only difference is it won't happen in Bhopal.πŸ˜ƒ
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear!
First of all welcome to BI wonderland! !πŸ˜†
Well nice interesting the way u started watching!!
Frankly yur way of getting addicted to BI is some wat related to hw I got!!
Well talking abut yur predictions. ...maybe first one abut could be possible as aliya still thinking dat they r completely divorced now...well if cvs follow dis well n good!!
Dey took a 1 year leap today...pregnancy I dont think so dey ll bring!!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

First of all welcome to the forum Asma πŸ€—

LOL you had quite an interesting story of how you got into the showπŸ˜†
now I'll read you thoughts on possible future tracksπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

man I am sorry to break this to you..but Aaliya has apparently moved to Hyderabad as per the spoiler article. And in today's episode it was shown that the house in Bhopal is locked..Zain doesn't know where Aaliya is. However, your possibilities are still plausible..only difference is it won't happen in Bhopal.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the lovely welcome Saheba 😊
Hahah my story is confusing.. all I wanted was to watch some scenes but fell into a deep grave where I hardly can get up. Loving this show already! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I read the written update. And one thing shocked me that one year has passed. That's sad.. it is better to watch the feelings still be fresh and how they take very situations one after another. I would have liked to watch a few episode more than the leap could had happened.. I thik the whole atmosphere of the show will change now.. waiting for tomorrow's episode..

Then all of it can happen in Hyderabad πŸ˜ƒ Do you think Aaliya has given birth to child? I actually don't know if I want that anymore..
And it irritates me that Nafeesa isn't held for anything she has done.. and what about Suraiya, how did she even react to Aaliya not being responsible?

I think I need to watch today's episode right away... there are, too, many guestions in my head πŸ˜› ...

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Hey dear!

First of all welcome to BI wonderland! !πŸ˜†
Well nice interesting the way u started watching!!
Frankly yur way of getting addicted to BI is some wat related to hw I got!!
Well talking abut yur predictions. ...maybe first one abut could be possible as aliya still thinking dat they r completely divorced now...well if cvs follow dis well n good!!
Dey took a 1 year leap today...pregnancy I dont think so dey ll bring!!

Thank you πŸ€—
Hahah than I have someone to share the story with of being this confussed and pagli!

Yeah, I hope too... that halala thing doesn't sound nice anyway..
Nah, the pregnancy may not happening .. made me think of something else.. Zain couldn't find Rehan or Aaliya in today's episode.. have they moved in together somewhere or got married? πŸ€”Hope not..
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum !!
Loved the way u started off with beintehaa!

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, you sure have an interesting story πŸ˜†
Hey Asma, welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Coming to the post, great view point, but I seriously hope they don't show a pregnant Aaliya already...and somehow find some way to nullify the divorce!
You should keep making more interesting posts like these :)

aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear...
loved the way u got hooked to the show now...

liked your point of view
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Wow, you sure have an interesting story πŸ˜†

Hey Asma, welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Coming to the post, great view point, but I seriously hope they don't show a pregnant Aaliya already...and somehow find some way to nullify the divorce!
You should keep making more interesting posts like these :)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank you!

Nah, I am not in to the pregnant Aaliya anymore after reading/watching today's episode..
But I hope the last talaq doesn't count.. just mistaken somehow..
Thinking about that.. maybe Aaliya further on is getting remarried to someone but it can't be done cause she isn't yet divorced? But I hope that they didn't already showed so much in the four last minuts of the episode and had a one year leap..

Hahah I will if my head can't handle the boch anymore πŸ˜ƒ 😊