Yellowaquarius2 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys what if aliya is already shown married but rehan has died during 1 year leap. It may be possible that aliya is living with rehan's kids and in this way zain and aliya can remarry again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good!! V r in a same boat!!
Just look on my post *tum chali ghi,waqat beet gya,likn tum wapis nahi ayi*...I have already predicted this in my prediction list!! Coz I feel cvs knows ppl ll get frustrated if they show us rehaan n aliya's marriage...so its better if they skip even widout making rehaan die!! Atleast v dont have to see RM of rehaan n aliya!! I want to see RM of zain n aliya!! 😊
For more look on my post!!
Stay calm n positive!!
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But i dont think aliya can ever marry rehan not even for his kids becuz we know whats her defination of nikah right? But seriously anything can happen in BI so yes nice prediction ! And if zaya's talaq had happened and ruju didnt took place in zaya's case and they want to unite zaya in halala way then its better he has died in between the leap ! It will be better than married ReYa becuz zain will be shattered if he will come to know about it But anyhow i just DONT want ReYa track to ever take place in BI 😒