JinK thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😉Nikki was a singer... Anamika... how can she forget that? And she's actually an established, famous singer... n noone recognizes her... and she says that she has no body in this world... YEAH RIGHT... dadu, pinky mausi, abhi, aai, bindya, manju, kaya, anand sareen, gautam... if that's not having anybody in this world... that's crazy... it's as big as one of kekta's families....

I just despise the height of stupidity the scriptwriters have😡 I hope Shweta Agarwal comes in a new show... this new Nikki is good but she DOES NOT FIT INTO THE ROLE OF NIKKI. full stop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night Maiden thumbnail

What the hell happened to the show........Only the old nikki was the best this new nikki stinks 🤢

cosmicD thumbnail
well i like both nikki's they both r good at acting
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JinK

😉Nikki was a singer... Anamika... how can she forget that? And she's actually an established, famous singer... n noone recognizes her... and she says that she has no body in this world... YEAH RIGHT... dadu, pinky mausi, abhi, aai, bindya, manju, kaya, anand sareen, gautam... if that's not having anybody in this world... that's crazy... it's as big as one of kekta's families....

I just despise the height of stupidity the scriptwriters have😡 I hope Shweta Agarwal comes in a new show... this new Nikki is good but she DOES NOT FIT INTO THE ROLE OF NIKKI. full stop.

i agree Jink  !!

Evil Angel thumbnail
yeah but i got used 2 the old nikki
the new nikki seems weird😛
nirmala thumbnail
i hate shraddha nigam...... HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!!!!  god she cant act for nuts... and wears one kilo of make up... lord she must be real ugly if she needs that much make up... the only role that suited her was the retard role in choodiyan... .(eeeeh..... am i too brash for a newcumer???😳) im nirmala (NIMMI .... dont call me nirmala.... pleeez) ... i live in dubai... Edited by nirmala - 18 years ago
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Shraddha isnt working well...
rashmi1 thumbnail

😭 why did karan die???

Cant the serial have a happy ending with nikki and karan.

ejaz_lover thumbnail
no..every1 wantz to be like ekta kapoor!!!twists and turns....but DMPS isnt doing well
sweet freedom thumbnail

i liked dekho magar pyaar se when nikki used to be ugly and fat because i felt sorry for her but when she turned into anamika it was only okay. now its much better its my favourite drama now. but i hate vikram😡