Admins - please check your PMs!!

rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I have sent PMs to both our Admin 3 days back, but they haven't even read the PM yet - even though I also sent them Yahoo offliners requesting them to do so.

So I decided to open this topic in the hope that they would read this or someone would tell them to read my PM.

Sorry if I'm being impatient, but it regards a member who has been banned. I have sent a petition on behalf of myself and 3 other people to bring the member back. The member has been banned for 2 weeks. And every day that they delay in reading my PM, the member stays banned. So this is an urgent issue. Would appreciate if any Dev Team members can bring it to their attention.

I cannot contact GMs either because the person who banned the member is also a GM - and so I can only appeal to the authority higher than them - Admins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Actually, you can appeal to the GM's too. The admin doesnt unban people without consulting the GM's either. Its a group decision.

I'm sure there is a reason for this member being banned. Regardless, you can send me or any other GM a PM and we can look into it.

Btw, Sree di is a little less active right now because she is not feeling well so maybe that's why she couldnt reply. As for Vijay, he might be busy. He gets numerous PM's a day and sometimes it becomes difficult to reply to all of them together.

Hope that helps. 😊

- J.
rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx J. I have a GM looking into this matter now, for the Admin. You can close this topic 😊
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No probs. 😛

Topic locked on request. 😊