Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: minga

I also liked how nafeesa has changed. i think she realised what she has done. i think just like zain in anger she just wanted to hurt surraiya. i really hope she helps zain n aliya now. i also in the end want her with rehaan cos no women likes her man to have a second wife. i feel for nafeesah like that. i just hope even if aliya marries rehaan but have no relation he eventually dies n then marry zain cos rehaan has passed away. I think that way hala will have happened

Yeah
I like nafeesa's change too
From the beginning I wanted to see nafeesa as a good character cuz I thought she isn't that bad.
Yes It hurts to "share" your husband but I think nafeesa loves fahad too much. I like fahad but to be honest he doesn't deserve nafeesa's love! He cheated on her and married a second wife. That was the moment nafeesa should have divorced him! But maybe she didn't divorce him for her two daughters. Maybe she wanted them to grow up with her family.
If nafeesa would marry Rehan then the Abdullah family would dislike Rehan. Rehan is a good man. I don't want him to die. I just hope he won't marry Aliya :/
Maybe they can kick shazia out but she also has a little son and that would divide the family too
Ok I will stop with the 'maybes' and 'buts' 😃 the cv's know what they do and they will do it best 😊
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

OMG the title had me worried, I thought this was a bashing post 😆

😆 Yeah you are not the only one thought that.
BTW I really like your Shraddah and Shahid pic ❤️ 😊
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was ready to kill u with this topic
Dont worry i changed ma mind...good post btw...agreed