ZAYA.....fast forward...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I am shocked and loss of words after watching the episode...it has left us with BEINTEHAA questions...
Performance wise...HARSHIKA nailed it...but today was harshad's day...the episode belonged to him...Man his repentance made me cry loads...๐Ÿ‘

ALIYA has become strong it's about time actually...loved how she stopped suri from feeding sweet...her anger was awesome...๐Ÿ‘...well preetika was as usual the โญ๏ธ.

SURAIYA...well I am in loss of insults for her...she will always be heartless...๐Ÿ˜ก If MAMU was there she would have been divorced by now...

NAFEESA...well do not know why but I cried for her...but THANK GOD she admitted her mistake...but she SURVIVES...WELL she may be positive in future...

ZARINA...well her plan is about to start...but after one year...WEIRD๐Ÿ˜•

SANAM was quite today...I think her role is done...

Episode wise...
It was ONLY ZAIN, ZAIN, ZAIN his repentance and searching for ALIYA almost everywhere made me go awww but I think it's too late...

HATED THE ONE YEAR LEAP...so now it's clear that HALALA might happen or might not?
Loved the scene...when he refused SHAZIA to sit in ALIYA's chair๐Ÿ˜†

PRECAP wise...
Dad son talk...will be interesting...
So miss MAMU by the way...just imagine if he would have been there ...there would be no leap๐Ÿ˜ญ
WILL WE SEE A NEW ALIYA??
REHAN and family...MISSING or with SHALAM or something else...

Do comment ...if I am wrong some where

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great Post :)
Yes even i was shocked to see the on year leap...
I hope we dont see any Rehan and ALiya stuff!!
Yes the shazia scene was good and precap was so touching!! hope zaya meet so soon !

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Great Post :)
Yes even i was shocked to see the on year leap...
I hope we dont see any Rehan and ALiya stuff!!
Yes the shazia scene was good and precap was so touching!! hope zaya meet so soon !

Thanks same here...๐Ÿ˜Š
But currently REYA might happen as that is the only way ZAYA can marry later...according to CVS POV...๐Ÿ˜ญ