Tum chali ghi,waqat bhi beet gya,likn tum nahi ayi!! (updated)

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res!!!
Unres...

First of all I m speechless the way pree n harsh acted today!! πŸ‘
U ppl r amazing!!
Next cvs taking leap year is a sign towards bigger changes!! Lets w8 n see wat upto they r!!
I m excited for so many things for next episodes!!
At the same tym I have so many questions stuck in my mind!!
At last some predictions!!

THINGS I M EXCITED FOR:

1) aliya's look (if its changed)
2) were n hw she is leaving
3) suriya's look (thori old huvi ya nahiπŸ˜†)
4) rehaan's family look
5) is still nafeesa curse herself or she still have guilt wat she did?!
6) zarina n his son wat upto they r?!

QUESTIONS:

1) where the hell was dis best frnd infact so-called rizwan?! Wen zain n all needed him...he was enjoying his married lyf! Is ayat wid him?! Does rizwan talks to nafessa afterall wat she has done?!
2) does sanam really lefy forever?! (I mean cvs casted her only for few scenes..lol πŸ˜† actually wichbis bad)...bt I feel she is dere!! She is still dere wid zain as frnd!!

3) nafessa...dont u have some inner guilt?! Aliya shut her mouth only for kids!! I want u now to unite zain n aliya!!

4) y rehaan didn't answered zain's call?! Its weird!! It means he is married to aliya!!

PREDICTIONS:

1) I feel aliya married rehaan already!! (Cvs can skip marriage of den inoder to keep viewers intact..wich ll be good)

2) if they r married...I feel rehaan is dead!! (As sanam character vanished away...dey can do wid rehaan also) and aliya leaving wid zara n kabir!! Wen zain ll find her...she ll nt agree to come back to him!! If she agrees also...she ll keep a task to accept zara n kabir also!! Big decision for zain!!

3) if they r married...maybe wen zain ll enter dere lyf...problems arises btw dem!! Den either rehaan ll die or divorce her!! U never know if dere is fight btw zain rehaan! Coz zain is jazbati person!! For aliya he can go to any extent!

4) last option wich v all hate...they r nt married n dey show dere marriage!! Or some other way!!

Please note: guys dere no other way den halala accor to my knowledge!! If dey ll go against it means Muslim fans ll fire dem!!
And now I get wat cvs mean from diff kind of halala: see my first 2 predictions!! (Means indirectly they r trying to say dey ll nt show us RM...dats y they took 1 year leap)...bt at the same tym I cpuld be wrong also!! Coz cvs r very unpredictable!!
Plus to all those if RM is done intentionally...den dis halala is haram!! If unintentionally its nt haram!! Plus I m damnnn sure aliya RM ll be unintentionally coz already cvs showed her a gal wid following rules of islam (ignoring those things happened in first 2 T) and y ll she go so far from zain plus if it was intentionally y she nt contacting wid zain?!!

Now I really really hope its one of my prediction from first two!!
Guys isn't better to see aliya afyer RM...dis way it ll bring more interest day hw zain ll get her back?! Wat ll rehaan think?! Wat ll rehaan do?! In such cases we just need big heart to see dem together for some tym instead of watching RM !! Ya I know from dis situation zain ll shatter down n his anger ll be high!! Bt wat of in his anger he do ulta seedah lyk touching aliya or those inyense scenes...in dat case rehaan ll nt feel good n can start thinking wrong of dem n dere can be fight btw rehaan n zain!!
Really guys instead of watching aliya's RM...its better they skip n they show us aliya married!!
Dat way 2 single ppl again face to face n struggling for deir love!!
And yes zarina n his son r smthg for big!! I want dem to destroy suri!!

No offence to anyone! !
My POV!!
Please please guys do comment n share yur views!!

Mission#spread positivity#730
Keep watching BI
Keep voting for harshika!! 😊

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Unres!!
Comment maro guys! !! πŸ˜ƒ
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i seriously dont want this RM and HALALA crap!
Somewhere i read this RUJU thing where couple can get back again without RM and halala.. i really hope that Ruju is applicable in zaya's relation too! i cant see aliya with someone else!
And i want aliya's look to be changed you know! like something diff from wht we've seen!
I just cant wait Zaya to come face to face and their reaction!
Zain's gonna cry outta happiness for sure! Zain cries alot he's such a softy!
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly don't take me wrong but I can never see Aaliya with anyone but Zain. If she is a caretaker of Rehan's kids it's fine but not as their mom. I want ZaYa having their own kids not parenting someone else's children. Please forgive me if my comments offend anyone and I hope I don't sound heartless but my heart can't take all that. I always hope and pray for ZaYa to be together. Although I am not a Muslim and don't know much about its marriage laws, I still respect the religion and its beliefs. So I understand that even though I might not be happy with what cvs might show, they are only following the religion. My biggest wish is that ZaYa solve their differences soon after Zain apologizes to Aaliya and wins her back (which would be fun to see). The precap gave me hope that my wish may come true.
Edited by indiansrock7 - 10 years ago
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post
Good predictions too, but i honestly dont think Aliya would marry anyone else...i hope they show her as a indepident women living on her own, helpless yet Strong!! I am excited to see Aliya's look hopefully in tomorrows episode, i hope they give her a look change since its a year later!
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

i seriously dont want this RM and HALALA crap!

Somewhere i read this RUJU thing where couple can get back again without RM and halala.. i really hope that Ruju is applicable in zaya's relation too! i cant see aliya with someone else!
And i want aliya's look to be changed you know! like something diff from wht we've seen!
I just cant wait Zaya to come face to face and their reaction!
Zain's gonna cry outta happiness for sure! Zain cries alot he's such a softy!

Agree wid u!!
Even I too dont want aliya wid anyone else!!
Bt cvs ...
The thing is for me its better then watching RM...they skip n bring aliya as married!!!
And if they r planning to go ahead widout RM...wich is well n good!!

Lets hope for good bt wid less expectation from cvs!! πŸ˜•
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Honestly don't take me wrong but I can never see Aaliya with anyone but Zain. If she is a caretaker of Rehan's kids it's fine but not as their mom. I want ZaYa having their own kids not parenting someone else's children. Please forgive me if my comments offend anyone and I hope I don't sound heartless but my heart can't take all that. I always hope and pray for ZaYa to be together. Although I am not a Muslim and don't know much about its marriage laws, I still respect the religion and its beliefs. So I understand that even though I might not be happy with what cvs might show, they are only following the religion. My biggest wish is that ZaYa solve their differences soon after Zain apologizes to Aaliya and wins her back (which would be fun to see). The precap gave me hope that my wish may come true.

Not at all dear!! Everyone is free to give dere POV!!
Well I agree wid u !!
The first thing wich me scare to think lyk dat is y 1 year leap?!coz accor to islamic laws after 1 month of idaah ..gal can remarry! Ok f9 maybe for few months aliya didnt decide to RM...so they could have taken few months leap!! And on top of this lets forget abut aliya...y rehaan nt responding?!! Dis is really making me scare!!
If they r mt married ...good !! Bt for me instead of seeing RM n those rituals ...I wamt cvs to skip these all if they r planning for RM or halala!!

iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Great post
Good predictions too, but i honestly dont think Aliya would marry anyone else...i hope they show her as a indepident women living on her own, helpless yet Strong!! I am excited to see Aliya's look hopefully in tomorrows episode, i hope they give her a look change since its a year later!

I hope dear wat u r saying comes true!!
N really I want some change in aliya's look!!