Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@all more than anything Farhan's msg appalled me! I mean what was that? U should have had transparency from the v.beginning either u spk d truth or you keep mum! What was his assurance abt no talaq will happen for so long? I mean I really felt aghast, he after taking the fans for a ride defended his crap of a story telling saying this is the story he wud want to say with conviction? Like wat conviction? Mockery of Zaya's pure love & marriage? What is far more shocking is he still thinks n wants us to trust his words blindly.. After taking us for a ride? "keep being as touchy abt the shw" he says. He thinks we will remain touchy if de dish us halala with Rehan Baba? Lol at that! He still doesnt realize why we r touchy abt the shw and how it all ends if they r messy(which they r sadly)

He says if Talaq dint happen even an 8yr old wud knw wats next, like seriously? I guess we all now cant predict wats next..RM of Aliya with Rehan.. So unpredictable kekta nonsense! Hai na?
Like hell, Even an 8 day old infant can predict that!

Wish he knew the tunnel he is entering is not really a tunnel but a dark neverending abyss which has no end at all! He has certainly ruined it all for us and BI! I hv absolutely no expectations from the CVs now, they might as well show zain dying like how a spoiler predicted n shw Zain asking Rehan Baba in AliyaDaDhaba to look after her after his death! One thing I've understood de love 1 pillar much more than all d pillars n the entire imarat of BI, so much dat de r sabotaging the whole story just to fit him!

I aint watching the Reya nonsense they will dish us! I dont care abt wat happens eventually, theres no point in eventual union when the life is spent in dark tunnels with moth eaten damp pillars!

I wish they spared atleast one show in their channel from the multiple marriage n divorce stereotype! I so wish they never ruined Zaya for me!
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope they unite Zaya without any remarriage or halala!!!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I alwz hated mockery of marriages on tv. Showing multiple marriages. Dont wanna see that in beintehaa
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Actually in his quest of a long dark tunnel, the story writer ruined it. Like you said, it would have been better had she left earlier...but she didnt

it wasnt even 3 months and its just the 1st divorce. They can still get back together... but no, they have to fit in Rehan and kill the charming couple they created.

Remarriage will kill the pakizgi of ZaYa relationship forever and will turn show into another kekta crap...so m out of it the moment they show do it

Agree, especially @bold.