Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

The Only way I m seeing ZaYa Reunion is
Alya marrying Rehan & Whn They marry someone frm Rida family shot Rehan & Rehan Die , In tht case ZaYa cn get back together without physical contact ! & thn ZaYa cn Adopt Zara-Kabir

This cn be a different type of Halala

just to fit Rehan in show farhan sir and rangeela ruin this show.they not even give damn to our begged for no RM.if it not for HarshIka i really would stop watch this show.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly ! I dont get Why They cant show Alya leaving Zain jst before third Talaq ! & thn Zain finding Truth & He dont found Alya thn this 1 year Leap wd have been more logical !!

logic has gone to bawdi..thy way aliya said pakii musalman mujhe haansi aa rahi thi ki whr was ths pakki muslman gone whn she was styng wid rehaan nhis kids..

no offence to aliya or religion..but dey have potrayed aliyad character badly durng that rehaan's home styng track..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

just to fit Rehan in show farhan sir and rangeela ruin this show.they not even give damn to our begged for no RM.if it not for HarshIka i really would stop watch this show.

As I m repeating the same thing ! Dont U guys thing tht Alya Running away from Zain wud have been more heart touching If She leaves jst on a Fear tht She ll Lose Zain forever !
Now After the damage is done She ran away !
*Is this What Farhan said We give priority to Story ?*
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

true..yaar durng mamu recovry..thy ditched fans , thn that divorce wont happen, thn talaaq, now halaa ..the cv's r hell bent on shwng what viwers dnt want 2 c..now i feel sbb were right ..har wqat media wale pagal nahi .hote..

now i feel thys aid zaya will unite.ab toh mujhe uspe bhi doubt hain..
LazyLad14 thumbnail

As I m repeating the same thing ! Dont U guys thing tht Alya Running away from Zain wud have been more heart touching If She leaves jst on a Fear tht She ll Lose Zain forever !
Now After the damage is done She ran away !
*Is this What Farhan said We give priority to Story ?*

ths what annoyng ths 1 yr leap. @mamu ki bhanji r u on twiiter..why dont u tweet ..so many valid points u have..par kya fyada ..letc what stored for us as viewrs now,,n not zaya fans..
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sadia, in that case...an 8 year old would have also predicted the story na...like now its so unpredictable...

We all knw whats coming next...Aaliya married to Rehan...Zain broken, Rehan dying and Aaliya back to Zain... spare me the torture
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
@lazylad Whts the point of sending our Wishes to thm whn They dnt consider it , Let thm spoil their show , this tym fans r nt going to help thm like Fans did in Barkat track !

Damage is already being done

PS.call me Sadia :)
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
@Annie , I always curse these type of shows whn girl is used like a Toy & Marry/or Linked with each & every person on Earth !!!

*This is Not Reality *
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They brutally killed the Zaya pure relationship and its killing fans too and they just cheated us for showing Zaya divorce and now this leap and it clearly seems that they will take further story with remarriage track only ...m gonna watch this show now only with nil expectation ...totally disappointed with the cv's
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
@sadia..whn ths sepration track started ,,i was excited ,had a faith that bng a muslim backdrop thy wont do d same stupid ekta n othr colors shw has done..but alas..thy have done it successfully..wid ruining d character just to fit n what d hell..shw barbaaad kar diya hain..