Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hain

Loved today's show! So much better than what I wanted. A cold, stoic Aaliya would have been great to watch but the soft, broken yet strong Aaliya was a treat to watch. It is only in front of Zain that she can be vulnerable, show all her fears, let her guard down and because of Zain she took things from Suraiya. Today she was still polite to Suraiya but so very strong. Today she held strong to her believes in face of her love for Zain and his tears and her own. Her dialogue 'Mein eak paki musalman huin' states it better than the rest.

And then there is complete silence from her side. One year and not a word from her would eat up at Zain like anything. Dewangi ke had tak..Beintehaa.. Loved it!!

Hey Heinken! I know, once again things played out much better than I expected and wanted. It has to do with the way Aaliya and Zain have been written, its so realistic that you can relate to them.

The way Aaliya handled Suraiya was one of the high points today, this is what I love about this show the way you can stand your ground against the villains while not going OTT or shouting at the top of your voice. Aaliya managed to exit with dignity while making Suraiya feel like a fool.

Poor Zain, a year without a clue where your love is. I love it! Poor guy, I can't wait to see how he finds Aaliya.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely love your post... 😭
I absolutely agree with you. I love the way Aaliyah forgave Zain, that was so sad.. the way she told Nafeesa she would not reveal her truth but at the same time not forgive her either, the way Zain had those flashbacks and his tears! 😭 And the way Aaliyah didn't accept Suraiyya's mathai! Hehehe!

What an episode! What characters... This show is just too amazing! 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Absolutely love your post... 😭

I absolutely agree with you. I love the way Aaliyah forgave Zain, that was so sad.. the way she told Nafeesa she would not reveal her truth but at the same time not forgive her either, the way Zain had those flashbacks and his tears! 😭 And the way Aaliyah didn't accept Suraiyya's mathai! Hehehe!

What an episode! What characters... This show is just too amazing! 😳

Hey JJ! Was waiting for your thoughts, BI is at its best right now. I'm just amazed at the writing, the characters.

I felt for Aaliya when she forgave Zain but walked away anyways, she heard his screams for her but there was no turning back after that third talaaq. Heartbreaking scene!

I'm so glad Aaliya made it clear she has not forgiven Nafeesa, so while she is keeping her secret she is also not excusing Nafeesa's actions so I'm somewhat satisfied by that.

I can't say it enough, I absolutely loved when Aaliya put Suraiya's hand down and walked away. Aaliya did not allow herself to be humiliated anymore, instead it is the Abdullahs feeling pain, humiliation and repentance especially Zain. My heart goes out to him but at the same time he needed to realize the depth of how much he hurt her, to know how serious things became by uttering the third talaaq.

EimanSarunholic thumbnail
hy fans are so angry ? Aaliya have to marry Rehan because in Islam after the teesra talaaq u have to marry another guy before making up with your first husband! It's a rule in Islam !!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Yesterday I had a lump in my throat by the end of the episode. The episode was truly a heart wrenching one.

Aliyah walked out of the marriage with her self respect intact. She was not bitter. She just returned haq meher and moved out. Suriyaa can't stop being a bitch but loved the way Aliyah just turned her down and moved away. Aliyah loves Zain with all her heart. Truly felt bad for her.

So finally the truth is out - Nafeesa has been redeemed a little. She at least confessed to Aliyah what exactly happened, not that it would reduce the sufferings of Aliyah but at least she is sorry. Loved the way Aliyah told Nafeesa that she wouldn't want another talaq to happen in the house but she can't never forgive her. Nafeesa truly was repenting - She never thought her actions would lead to this disaster but like Aliyah said there is no going back now between Zain and Aliyah.

I loved the way Zain recollected everything and he literally broke down. The flash backs were very apt - And Zain sitting down helpless. And immediately Zain tried to stop Aliyah but aliyah was gone long before. I loved the way Nafeesa ran to Zain to stop Aliyah but then it was too late.

And Zain trying to find Aliyah - going to Rehan's place, going to Bhopal, calling up Rizwan - Ayat. Logically done. Seeing the heart broken face of Zain brought tears to my eyes. Bechara is suffering so much.

Khudaya-ve song :- Hayee,the song suited the situation to the T. The 1 yr leap and the small scenes of Zain missing Aliyah, truly heart breaking. Finally Suriyaa is understanding how much Zain loved Aliyah. I doubt she would still be interested in getting Zain remarried. She was truly feeling sorry for Zain but the egoist she is, will she accept that she was at fault. And the scene where Zain forbids Shazia to even touch the chair used by Aliyah. He can't share the chair which Aliyah had used with anyone - there is no way he is going to get married again. So that makes me wonder what is the role of Sanam going forward now? Will Sanam and Zain continue to be friends going forward but Aliyah misunderstands them to be a couple?

And the main thing is why this fast pace for the show? They could have slowed down the show for some time and could have easily extended the same track over 1 week. Don't understand the need for 1 yr leap in just 5 mins straight. And I hope Rehan - Aliyah angle doesn't come up now. But just going to wait and watch what the creatives show. At this point I am completely hooked on to the show. Kudos creatives.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Yesterday I had a lump in my throat by the end of the episode. The episode was truly a heart wrenching one.

Aliyah walked out of the marriage with her self respect intact. She was not bitter. She just returned haq meher and moved out. Suriyaa can't stop being a bitch but loved the way Aliyah just turned her down and moved away. Aliyah loves Zain with all her heart. Truly felt bad for her.

So finally the truth is out - Nafeesa has been redeemed a little. She at least confessed to Aliyah what exactly happened, not that it would reduce the sufferings of Aliyah but at least she is sorry. Loved the way Aliyah told Nafeesa that she wouldn't want another talaq to happen in the house but she can't never forgive her. Nafeesa truly was repenting - She never thought her actions would lead to this disaster but like Aliyah said there is no going back now between Zain and Aliyah.

I loved the way Zain recollected everything and he literally broke down. The flash backs were very apt - And Zain sitting down helpless. And immediately Zain tried to stop Aliyah but aliyah was gone long before. I loved the way Nafeesa ran to Zain to stop Aliyah but then it was too late.

And Zain trying to find Aliyah - going to Rehan's place, going to Bhopal, calling up Rizwan - Ayat. Logically done. Seeing the heart broken face of Zain brought tears to my eyes. Bechara is suffering so much.

Khudaya-ve song :- Hayee,the song suited the situation to the T. The 1 yr leap and the small scenes of Zain missing Aliyah, truly heart breaking. Finally Suriyaa is understanding how much Zain loved Aliyah. I doubt she would still be interested in getting Zain remarried. She was truly feeling sorry for Zain but the egoist she is, will she accept that she was at fault. And the scene where Zain forbids Shazia to even touch the chair used by Aliyah. He can't share the chair which Aliyah had used with anyone - there is no way he is going to get married again. So that makes me wonder what is the role of Sanam going forward now? Will Sanam and Zain continue to be friends going forward but Aliyah misunderstands them to be a couple?

And the main thing is why this fast pace for the show? They could have slowed down the show for some time and could have easily extended the same track over 1 week. Don't understand the need for 1 yr leap in just 5 mins straight. And I hope Rehan - Aliyah angle doesn't come up now. But just going to wait and watch what the creatives show. At this point I am completely hooked on to the show. Kudos creatives.

Sarada-ve, I know! The episode was such an emotional one, I loved it to bits! Finally the guilty side to Nafeesa is emerging and now its not only about saving her own behind, the fact Zain and Aaliya are keeping her actions a secret while continuing to go through their own personal hell has put sense into her brain about what she has done. Aaliya has made it clear she will never forgive her and Zain is not talking to her, things are far from being normal for Nafeesa.

Agreed, they showed Zain going to the only people he could go to in regards to Aaliya's whereabouts but each time hit a dead end. It makes one wonder where did Ghulam and Shabana go? Where is Rehan and his family?

I would not be surprised if Suraiya tries to find a way to blame Aaliya for her son's sufferings. Suraiya cannot change so easily, while she may not be forcing remarriage on the poor guy I doubt she is far from changing her thoughts about Aaliya.

As for Sanam, I really hope her role has wrapped up because I see no need for her now. Sanam's role is pointless even if she were to stay on as a friend.

Regarding the fast pace, honestly I don't mind it. CVs have done this in the past and if the script is as strong as it is now, then so be it. I've been loving BI lately, who knew this divorce track could be so good? I just love the intensity and suspense!

Like you Sarada, I seriously hope CVs don't go there with Rehan and Aaliya. Fans have accepted him as Aaliya and Zain's well wisher, I don't want them to mess with that by going the typical route. Let him stay positive and not be a KMH between them. There has to be loopholes to Aaliya and Zain's divorce that even they are unaware of.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

As for Sanam, I really hope her role has wrapped up because I see no need for her now. Sanam's role is pointless even if she were to stay on as a friend.

Regarding the fast pace, honestly I don't mind it. CVs have done this in the past and if the script is as strong as it is now, then so be it. I've been loving BI lately, who knew this divorce track could be so good? I just love the intensity and suspense!

Like you Sarada, I seriously hope CVs don't go there with Rehan and Aaliya. Fans have accepted him as Aaliya and Zain's well wisher, I don't want them to mess with that by going the typical route. Let him stay positive and not be a KMH between them. There has to be loopholes to Aaliya and Zain's divorce that even they are unaware of.

@Mandy-ve:- I think if Aliyah is not pregnant then the divorce is final. Aliyah said to Zain that she is a pakki muslim girl and for her the 3 words are end of the relationship with Zain. That is why she walked away. So I am assuming she was not pregnant because if she were then she would have hanged on to the hope that her marriage can be and should be saved. Then I see only Halala way to move forward.

There is no way Zain can take back Aliyah after the 3rd talaq. So I think Rehan is going to be a friend and well wisher and maybe Rehan is suffering from illness and has very limited time to survive and hence he asks Aliyah to marry because then he can die in peace. I can see Aliyah accepting this offer because she honestly knows that there is no way that ZaYa can end up together and being with the kids will give her a way forward to live her life.

And then enters Zain and Sanam in their life. Both misunderstanding each other again. Aliyah thinks Zain married Sanam after the divorce and Zain thinks Aliyah has moved on and married Rehan out of her own will. That is what I am thinking.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- I think if Aliyah is not pregnant then the divorce is final. Aliyah said to Zain that she is a pakki muslim girl and for her the 3 words are end of the relationship with Zain. That is why she walked away. So I am assuming she was not pregnant because if she were then she would have hanged on to the hope that her marriage can be and should be saved. Then I see only Halala way to move forward.

There is no way Zain can take back Aliyah after the 3rd talaq. So I think Rehan is going to be a friend and well wisher and maybe Rehan is suffering from illness and has very limited time to survive and hence he asks Aliyah to marry because then he can die in peace. I can see Aliyah accepting this offer because she honestly knows that there is no way that ZaYa can end up together and being with the kids will give her a way forward to live her life.

And then enters Zain and Sanam in their life. Both misunderstanding each other again. Aliyah thinks Zain married Sanam after the divorce and Zain thinks Aliyah has moved on and married Rehan out of her own will. That is what I am thinking.

I really hope they do not go the halala way. I don't know if you saw a post on this forum Sarada, but there was one talking about rujju (sorry to anyone if I misspelled it) and if you read it, it could apply to what we were shown last week. There are loopholes but Zain and Aaliya don't know that, for Aaliya their marriage is over but for Zain he is not giving up. It is now role reversal time and I can't wait to see how they meet

No cliched routes please where they think the other has moved on and MU each other yet again.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really hope they do not go the halala way. I don't know if you saw a post on this forum Sarada, but there was one talking about rujju (sorry to anyone if I misspelled it) and if you read it, it could apply to what we were shown last week. There are loopholes but Zain and Aaliya don't know that, for Aaliya their marriage is over but for Zain he is not giving up. It is now role reversal time and I can't wait to see how they meet

No cliched routes please where they think the other has moved on and MU each other yet again.

Don't know about Rujju Mandy but seriously if they can show ZaYa together without Halala then I would be so happy. AD being hectic I am hardly able to come on forum. I come to post only in your thread and go away and in a way that has really helped me view BI with much more interest as I have no idea what to expect.

@bold:- If what you are saying is true then the show would really rock.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a great episode infact it was taken in a good route now lets see what is in store for Aaliya's side of story after this 1 year leap. I agree with everything you have said n overall a brilliant post :)