Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good episode, most of all liked the way Aaliya conducted herself
in a dignified manner. Now want to see Suri Begum come
down from her pedestal.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mandy, very well put! I agree on everything you said, and definitely one of their most high-on-emotion episodes so far and they've had quite a few of them.

Aliya is probably the only FL who is written so realistically and so wonderfully. I loved how they did a 180 on Aliya in today's episode, compared to the last few. She had been suffering, crying, taking all of that humiliation in her stride, because all that mattered to her was Zain. All she wanted, even at the stake of her own self-respect, was for Zain to believe her innocence and let her back into his life because they both had lost Usman and she wanted to be his partner in sharing and easing that pain. She simply wanted to be his wife, his best friend and she understood Zain's hatred towards her was simply a matter of misunderstanding. Aliya, has a big heart and a stable head over her shoulders. Any other girl in her place, would have walked out long ago claiming that her husband and mother-in-law misbehaved to such an extent. But, for Aliya, Zain mattered, her marriage to him mattered and she knew that he would never be this way with her, if only he knew the truth. But her hopes for any misunderstanding clearing crashed when he said talaaq for the final time, without ever bothering to know the truth. She knew it was over and proving her innocence did not matter anymore. She knew this was it and she walked out head held high, with all her integrity intact and only a lifelong regret that they together could not save their relationship. Her final phone conversation with Zain shows how practical, mature and strong Aliya is. To walk away from the one she loves is very hard, but she knew somethings are final and even though he now knows the truth, it doesn't matter because what's done is done. For her marriage wasn't a joke, even when she hated him, she did everything to make it work. And now, divorce isn't a joke either. She is taking this seriously, even at the cost of her own immense pain at being away from Zain, knowing he wants her back as much as she does. One has to admire Aliya for having not only a big heart, but a courageous one too. As for her being cold towards Zain, that will never happen. In reality, when you love someone so much, you can never bring yourself to be cold hearted towards them or hate them. Especially since Aliya finally heard how much he repents his mistake. Even her not wanting to expose Nafeesa is a sign of how much she loved the Abdullah family as her own and no matter what, only a very genuine and pure hearted person like Aliya can still wish the best for the same people who have ruined her life.
So many bits of the episode that I absolutely loved. Subtle touches and so effective.

Somewhere, she knew Suraiyya was responsible too for all that happened, and her final " thank you mami" was in my opinion her way of letting Suraiyya know that. It was curt, and yet it wasn't rude. When she has finally accepted that her marriage and alliance with this family is over, she doesn't let Suraiyya feed her the sweets and take any more pleasure in her pain. She calmly puts her hand away and leaves without looking back or shedding any tears of remorse, leaving Suraiyya stand gaping at the silent slap on her face. In that miniscule expression, I felt like even in Suriyya's head, there was a moment of doubt whether she was really wrong about Aliya.

Her conversation with Nafeesa was another highlight. When she took Nafeesa's hand in hers, I thought she will simply forgive her with a big heart and rid Nafeesa of any guilt. But, again, CV's surprised me. Aliya, even after breaking all ties, cared enough for the family to not let another shock befall them and to let poor kids suffer. For her, it didn't even matter now that it was all over for her. But I loved how she hugged Nafeesa, and assured her that the secret would remain between them, yet very assertively told her she could not forgive her ever and rightly so. From day one, Aliya considered all of them family and yet not one of them treated her the same way or ever accepted her as their own. The scene of both of them crying was very well done. Two women, both having been subjected to unfair and ridiculous treatment from their mother-in-law and how vastly different their attitudes were towards their situation. While one suffered in silence and ultimately erupted like a volcano only to bring havoc upon the family, one always tried to clear the misconceptions her mother-in-law had, always tried to keep the family together and ultimately walked away with dignity and yet keeping her family intact. Kudos for that scene.

Zain and her scene, everyone's said everything about it, so I have nothing more to add. Zain needed this juncture in his life, as I said in one post of mine that Suraiyya would never have realized the worth Aliya has in her son's life and she would have gone on trying to create MU's between them forever, and some or the other day he was bound to be influenced and their marriage would have fallen apart. As much as one can say, love is enough, in the real world, a heavy influence from a mother or father who do not accept your wife/husband can really wreck marriages and take the love out of any relationship. But, this situation where Zain has himself let Aliya away from him and he considers it a "gunaah", he has now come to love, need, and trust Aliya in a way, no mom or bhabhi or anyone can cause a crack in it. And for once, Suraiyya will see what she has done to her own son and to understand where his happiness really lies. IT will bring about a change in her too. Nafeesa has been given a lifelong punishment of living in guilt. It is worse than her being put in jail. This was so needed for the story to go forward and for a great growth in characters.

I hope they show Aliya working somewhere and being independent. I don't mind if Rehaan is around as a friend, and why shouldn't he? I think it's wrong to hate him so much ,when all he has done is try to be a great friend for both of them. He stood by Zain when he needed it and now he is standing by Aliya when she needed a support. I don't want to see re-marriage of any kind, but I would love to see a platonic, and beautiful friendship between Aliya and Rehaan, which in my mind is not wrong at all. I would not like Rehaan to develop feelings for her, because it kind of brings an unwanted angle into their friendship.

But, it certainly is a new start to their relationship and a whole new story awaits. I am pretty excited to watch this track, as long as the focus is Zain and Aliya and not eye-grabbing tracks of introducing new parallel leads. The story should focus on them and around their relationship. Long post, sorry in a hurrry so couldn;t edit.
Edited by pari87 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: abzy.

I'm not too glad about this one year leap but as long as we continue to see Zain repent even with a year being passed I don't think I'll mind too much. On the bright side, I'm proud of Aliya for keeping her head held high and just showing how much of a better person she is. I know some of us wanted her to be more cold hearted towards Zain but I think she just loves Zain immensely therefore she cannot bare to let him endure what she endured which is feeling 'hatred' from the one person you've truly loved.
The episode just focused on Zain and Aliya, Zain regretting hurting Aliya instead of seeking revenge from Nafisa so we may see him being bitter towards her in the following episodes. I don't think they blasted her because of her situation, three lives would have been ruined: Sana, Aroob and Fahad's if Nafisa's truth was revealed whereas with Aliya she was one person although that doesn't ever justify what she had to endure
Even though Rehan is missing, I have this feeling CV's won't put Aliya and Rehan in that remarriage scenario especially when they know the uproar it caused amongst the fandom during the Zubair track when SBB/SBS claimed she would marry him. Secretly hoping Rehan isn't in the picture anymore, I just don't see any good use of his character a year later when the original BI cast could be utilised more better.

Exactly what Aaliya said to Nafeesa, she was thinking of the kids and Fahad. Aaliya has not forgiven Nafeesa but at the same time she doesn't want other lives to be affected more than they already have been.

Zain same thing, he agreed to Aaliya's wishes but that does not mean he has forgiven Nafeesa. I can see he has not but blasting her isn't going to do him any good because at the end of the day he hates himself more for letting Aaliya down. I think it takes a bigger person to accept their fault in everything rather than solely blaming another person no matter what their role was in this,

I think we will be seeing Rehan after the leap, possibly falling for Aaliya but I do not see her reciprocating any feelings nor do I see her getting married to him. CVs know fans are dead set against this so I think they will show loopholes later on, but for now it will be the suspense element of it all.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Aalia has become strong wen vakil cald her Abdull he corrected him to call only Aalia.She returned back Meher haq .She walked out with self respect.

Suri gave her sweet she refused to take, suri was shocked .
Nafee was so scared , her truth should nt come out, She pleaded with Aalia nt to tell dis truth.Aalia don't want another tension in BV.She says nafee i will nt but i will nt forgive u.
Before 3rd T nafee should hve called Zain to tell da truth , den this would nt hve happened to ZaYa.
Nafee is selfish .I feel now nafee may support Zain to bring back Aalia.
Zain should hve truted Aalia, now he is feeling bad thinking of Aalia nd the FB she was telling him nt to give T.FB scene was good.He threw her pic now he is hugging her pic.
Phone converstion between ZaYa was very touchy he wanted her back but she says , she is true musalman after 3 T in 3 months , everything is over .
As spoiler 1 yr leap has happened.
Aalia loves Zain immensley vice versa.Rehan knows very well.
I don't think RM might have happened.
Let's C.

I believe the same, Nafeesa is going to support a ZaYa reunion. I noticed how she rushed in to find Zain so he could stop Aaliya from leaving but it was too late.

I feel for Zain, now he is holding onto anything that reminds him of his love and just the presence of the chair she used to sit on brings him comfort. Its heartbreaking!

Thank you, Aaliya loves Zain too much to even think of marrying someone else. Marriage is not a joking matter to her nor is she obliged to marry Rehan. Aaliya is her own person now, she owes nothing to no one and just wants her own identity. Aaliya is just Aaliya now.

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy !! Awesome post as always you penned down everything and all is on point 👏

Harshad & preetika nailed it today !! the flashbacks o man they were breaking zain in to pieces every second I cried lot today 😭 , daaamn the way zain told her that "abhi abhi to hamaari shuruaat hui hai" broke my heart into pieces !! Mandy while i was watching the show the scene where aaliya leaving and zain was looking for her it seems like ima watching movie n interval has happened , don't get me wrong but yeah lol it seems like that !! let's see how the track unfolds and how zain will get aaliya back with diff kind of halal . ima not gona trust spoiler's , seriously they are driving us crazy !!

The best thing i loved today's is i love how Aaliya's character penned down so beautifully , i mean have u ever seen that kind of Female lead who keep's her head high and don't give a shit , i love how creatives are keeping her self respect / values of religion / and everything about her character so tight intact . LOVE AALIYA'S CHARACTER TO THE CORE

Hmmm so one year leap , man i cried with zain , ill say ONE MAN WOMAN 👏 !! zain is broken wreck without aaliya . is that me only that i find suri had guilt in her eyes while she was standing near ZAYA's room ?

Mandy can't wait for coming episode's . can we expect ZAYA Remarriage soon ?

Good afternoon Saranvir!! You know what, I did something I never did before and that is go a weekend without spoilers, even today before I watched the episode I avoided coming online and ruining my mood and it felt so good!! Others should try it, do not let spoilers get to you because whatever is written and whatever plays out are two different things. CVs have not let us down so far, so why would they now knowing how fans feel about a RM track? They could have easily shown Zain getting married to Sanam then learning the truth but they did not. They could have shown Aaliya still living with Rehan and caring for his kids as a way to make money but again it appears not to be the case. Aaliya is standing on her own two feet, just believe in her character.

It is not only you, I do believe it is killing Suraiya to see Zain like this. Its not easy for a mother to see her son in this condition and there are times where the humanity in Suraiya comes out, she is genuine about her concern but sadly I doubt its enough to change her.

ZaYa are definitely getting back together but not so soon. First Zain has to find her, I want to see how that happens

Originally posted by: SweetNeeta

Good episode, most of all liked the way Aaliya conducted herself

in a dignified manner. Now want to see Suri Begum come
down from her pedestal.

I'm sure we will see Suraiya lose everything thanks to Zarina but I believe CVs are holding off on that until Zain reunites with Aaliya. Aaliya will have to be the one who helps Suraiya.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Harshad and Preetika nailed it yet again! These two are not newcomers for me, not the way they've been delivering performance after performance ... amazing!! 👏

I'm seriously impressed with the writing of Aaliya. Aaliya could have been shown leaving broken, shattered and bitter but here we got just the opposite. Of course Aaliya is hurting but she did not let Suraiya see that nor did she leave with any hatred for Zain. The fact she left forgiving him is only going to add to his pain, his remorse.

Yes, Aaliya has not forgiven Nafeesa by any means but she is thinking of the kids and the Abdullahs. Aaliya knows this family has been through a lot and cannot handle another shock. Aaliya would not wish what she went through on anyone, she does not want anyone to suffer and this is a huge slap in the face to Nafeesa.

Zain it seems he has changed towards Nafeesa, he completely ignored her when she brought something for him to eat and the look in his eyes shows he still angry at her.

Suraiya, I know its surprising to see that she actually feels her son's pain but serves her right. Suraiya needs to know that Aaliya is not just any girl, she was Zain's life and he is incomplete without his love. Just look at the poor guy, a year passes and still he has not forgotten her and the way he stopped Shazia from sitting in Aaliya's chair .. 😭

Exactly, I don't believe Rehan and Aaliya will be living together nor will they be married. Rehan will just be the supportive friend he has always been and if he develops feelings for Aaliya that does not mean he will turn negative or that those feelings will be reciprocated.

I believe we will be seeing a strong independent Aaliya now that the leap has happened, she will be standing on her own two feet while finding her own identity.

You think both of them cannot improve anymore but they do!

CVs handled the Naf situation very cleverly, this way she will be living with guilt every single day and the only way out is for her to admit and confess everything. A lot of people mentioned Naf might help ZaYa reunite, i'm still not buying it, she is a very self centred character, she will only do something which will benefit her.

We didn't see much of Suri today, does she know the truth? Or is she still thinking Aaliyah is responsible for Zain's state. Suri will never understand Aaliyah's importance in Zain's life, she will always hold a grudge. The chair scene was very touching 💔

A strong Aaliyah is all we need for this track and LMAO just read Aaliyah's look will be like Basanti from Sholay. Noo, please!!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

A lot have been talking about harshad/zain, but I must say I felt aaliya outshined the most...

u see from the very beginning we've always seen aaliya be the one person that always saved her mamu's family and she did it yet again, for me as a viewer I felt her promise from zain on not revealing nafeesa's reality and stating that she doesn't want another divorce in her mamu's house was a slap on the face of zain and suraiya who believe aaliya is the reason behind the destruction in her mamu's family life... this girl lost everything in a matter of a few moments, but despite losing everything she left giving what she always gives... a "SECOND CHANCE" and "FORGIVENESS" to those that don't deserve it...
aaliya has never been the cause of any problems in her in laws, rather the solution to those problems...whether that was fahad's problem or revealing bobby's reality - she's always saved the family...never put them in a problem and even today she saved the family...
in today's epi, all I could keep recalling was aaliya's words which she once said about leaving zain...her words were along the lines of "Jab bhi jaongi, apna sab kuch de kar jaongi" - and she did that exactly...she gave her life up for that family...but sadly they didn't deserve it... to me even fahad is an undeserving person...he's never supported aaliya whenever she's needed tht support and of all ppl he should know what it feels like wen ur all alone...becos he felt like tht wen he was trapped by shazia's dad...
I really hope aaliya takes a lesson from this all...not every deserves second chances aaliya...no1 gave aaliya a second chance, she shouldn't either!
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

A lot have been talking about harshad/zain, but I must say I felt aaliya outshined the most...

u see from the very beginning we've always seen aaliya be the one person that always saved her mamu's family and she did it yet again, for me as a viewer I felt her promise from zain on not revealing nafeesa's reality and stating that she doesn't want another divorce in her mamu's house was a slap on the face of zain and suraiya who believe aaliya is the reason behind the destruction in her mamu's family life... this girl lost everything in a matter of a few moments, but despite losing everything she left giving what she always gives... a "SECOND CHANCE" and "FORGIVENESS" to those that don't deserve it...
aaliya has never been the cause of any problems in her in laws, rather the solution to those problems...whether that was fahad's problem or revealing bobby's reality - she's always saved the family...never put them in a problem and even today she saved the family...
in today's epi, all I could keep recalling was aaliya's words which she once said about leaving zain...her words were along the lines of "Jab bhi jaongi, apna sab kuch de kar jaongi" - and she did that exactly...she gave her life up for that family...but sadly they didn't deserve it... to me even fahad is an undeserving person...he's never supported aaliya whenever she's needed tht support and of all ppl he should know what it feels like wen ur all alone...becos he felt like tht wen he was trapped by shazia's dad...
I really hope aaliya takes a lesson from this all...not every deserves second chances aaliya...no1 gave aaliya a second chance, she shouldn't either!

Well said about Aaliya! Aaliya has once again shown Zain who she is at heart, she is not someone filled with malice or someone who would destroy his family for anything. Aaliya could have easily outed Nafeesa, she had nothing to lose but she is not like that. Aaliya would not get pleasure out of other people's misery especially when children are involved.

Yuvika, this is why I say Zain reuniting with Aaliya will not be so easy. Yes, Aaliya left forgiving him but that doesn't mean she is ready to welcome him back with open arms, not given what she has been through and the complications of it all. Zain has his work cut out for him before he is ever able to fulfill the vow he has made to Usman

AYESHA32 thumbnail
what a episode...its really awesome ...hatts off beinteha team...n zaya acting is superb...waintng for tomorrow episode keenly
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari87

Mandy, very well put! I agree on everything you said, and definitely one of their most high-on-emotion episodes so far and they've had quite a few of them.

Aliya is probably the only FL who is written so realistically and so wonderfully. I loved how they did a 180 on Aliya in today's episode, compared to the last few. She had been suffering, crying, taking all of that humiliation in her stride, because all that mattered to her was Zain. All she wanted, even at the stake of her own self-respect, was for Zain to believe her innocence and let her back into his life because they both had lost Usman and she wanted to be his partner in sharing and easing that pain. She simply wanted to be his wife, his best friend and she understood Zain's hatred towards her was simply a matter of misunderstanding. Aliya, has a big heart and a stable head over her shoulders. Any other girl in her place, would have walked out long ago claiming that her husband and mother-in-law misbehaved to such an extent. But, for Aliya, Zain mattered, her marriage to him mattered and she knew that he would never be this way with her, if only he knew the truth. But her hopes for any misunderstanding clearing crashed when he said talaaq for the final time, without ever bothering to know the truth. She knew it was over and proving her innocence did not matter anymore. She knew this was it and she walked out head held high, with all her integrity intact and only a lifelong regret that they together could not save their relationship. Her final phone conversation with Zain shows how practical, mature and strong Aliya is. To walk away from the one she loves is very hard, but she knew somethings are final and even though he now knows the truth, it doesn't matter because what's done is done. For her marriage wasn't a joke, even when she hated him, she did everything to make it work. And now, divorce isn't a joke either. She is taking this seriously, even at the cost of her own immense pain at being away from Zain, knowing he wants her back as much as she does. One has to admire Aliya for having not only a big heart, but a courageous one too. As for her being cold towards Zain, that will never happen. In reality, when you love someone so much, you can never bring yourself to be cold hearted towards them or hate them. Especially since Aliya finally heard how much he repents his mistake. Even her not wanting to expose Nafeesa is a sign of how much she loved the Abdullah family as her own and no matter what, only a very genuine and pure hearted person like Aliya can still wish the best for the same people who have ruined her life.

So many bits of the episode that I absolutely loved. Subtle touches and so effective.

Somewhere, she knew Suraiyya was responsible too for all that happened, and her final " thank you mami" was in my opinion her way of letting Suraiyya know that. It was curt, and yet it wasn't rude. When she has finally accepted that her marriage and alliance with this family is over, she doesn't let Suraiyya feed her the sweets and take any more pleasure in her pain. She calmly puts her hand away and leaves without looking back or shedding any tears of remorse, leaving Suraiyya stand gaping at the silent slap on her face. In that miniscule expression, I felt like even in Suriyya's head, there was a moment of doubt whether she was really wrong about Aliya.

Her conversation with Nafeesa was another highlight. When she took Nafeesa's hand in hers, I thought she will simply forgive her with a big heart and rid Nafeesa of any guilt. But, again, CV's surprised me. Aliya, even after breaking all ties, cared enough for the family to not let another shock befall them and to let poor kids suffer. For her, it didn't even matter now that it was all over for her. But I loved how she hugged Nafeesa, and assured her that the secret would remain between them, yet very assertively told her she could not forgive her ever and rightly so. From day one, Aliya considered all of them family and yet not one of them treated her the same way or ever accepted her as their own. The scene of both of them crying was very well done. Two women, both having been subjected to unfair and ridiculous treatment from their mother-in-law and how vastly different their attitudes were towards their situation. While one suffered in silence and ultimately erupted like a volcano only to bring havoc upon the family, one always tried to clear the misconceptions her mother-in-law had, always tried to keep the family together and ultimately walked away with dignity and yet keeping her family intact. Kudos for that scene.

Zain and her scene, everyone's said everything about it, so I have nothing more to add. Zain needed this juncture in his life, as I said in one post of mine that Suraiyya would never have realized the worth Aliya has in her son's life and she would have gone on trying to create MU's between them forever, and some or the other day he was bound to be influenced and their marriage would have fallen apart. As much as one can say, love is enough, in the real world, a heavy influence from a mother or father who do not accept your wife/husband can really wreck marriages and take the love out of any relationship. But, this situation where Zain has himself let Aliya away from him and he considers it a "gunaah", he has now come to love, need, and trust Aliya in a way, no mom or bhabhi or anyone can cause a crack in it. And for once, Suraiyya will see what she has done to her own son and to understand where his happiness really lies. IT will bring about a change in her too. Nafeesa has been given a lifelong punishment of living in guilt. It is worse than her being put in jail. This was so needed for the story to go forward and for a great growth in characters.

I hope they show Aliya working somewhere and being independent. I don't mind if Rehaan is around as a friend, and why shouldn't he? I think it's wrong to hate him so much ,when all he has done is try to be a great friend for both of them. He stood by Zain when he needed it and now he is standing by Aliya when she needed a support. I don't want to see re-marriage of any kind, but I would love to see a platonic, and beautiful friendship between Aliya and Rehaan, which in my mind is not wrong at all. I would not like Rehaan to develop feelings for her, because it kind of brings an unwanted angle into their friendship.

But, it certainly is a new start to their relationship and a whole new story awaits. I am pretty excited to watch this track, as long as the focus is Zain and Aliya and not eye-grabbing tracks of introducing new parallel leads. The story should focus on them and around their relationship. Long post, sorry in a hurrry so couldn;t edit.

Hi Pari, what a post!! Seriously beautifully written!!! I agree with everything you've said. You are right, there is no female lead like Aaliya and that is the beauty of it. Aaliya is not shown mahaan or inhuman, she is someone who has had her life ripped apart yet the humanity in her lives on. Aaliya could have said to hell with the Abdullahs but instead she still wishes them well.

I love what you said about Nafeesa and Aaliya, what a stark contrast between the two. They were both victims of Suraiya yet the way both chose to handle the situation couldn't be more different. When you describe the scene the way you have Pari, it just gives a powerful insight into what the CVs showed here. WOW!

I agree with you, I don't mind Rehan being shown as the supportive friend to Aaliya, why not? The poor girl has lost everything and Rehan came through for her when her own family did not. He's been a well wisher for both her and Zain but in the back of everyone's mind, there is this fear he will end up doing a 180 and go the cliched route other shows do which is fair. I just hope CVs continue to be different and not go that route.

I'm hoping it does focus on Zain and Aaliya's journey, I mean after all the story has always been about them and it will be an interesting watch how they find their way back to each other after all they've been through. Let them show true love never dies, no matter how far apart and how much time passes.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

You think both of them cannot improve anymore but they do!

CVs handled the Naf situation very cleverly, this way she will be living with guilt every single day and the only way out is for her to admit and confess everything. A lot of people mentioned Naf might help ZaYa reunite, i'm still not buying it, she is a very self centred character, she will only do something which will benefit her.

We didn't see much of Suri today, does she know the truth? Or is she still thinking Aaliyah is responsible for Zain's state. Suri will never understand Aaliyah's importance in Zain's life, she will always hold a grudge. The chair scene was very touching 💔

A strong Aaliyah is all we need for this track and LMAO just read Aaliyah's look will be like Basanti from Sholay. Noo, please!!

Seriously they just bring their A game when it comes to intense and emotional scenes. I'm just in aww for Harshad and Preetika. Hats off to them!!

After reading Pari's post, I have gained an entirely different insight with the Nafeesa and Aaliya scene. I think Nafeesa will play her cards carefully here because she knows in a heartbeat Zain can destroy her life. Zain made a promise to Aaliya but if push comes to shove, he would out Nafeesa so she better not make the same mistake.

I'm not holding out hope that Suraiya has a change of heart towards Aaliya now but its time she see the importance Aaliya holds in Zain's life. It had to get to her to see the amount of suffering Zain is going through. Suraiya thought Aaliya would be out of her life and there would be peace but far from it, Zain is so incomplete without his love, he's more miserable now than he was before.

LMAO I read the same thing but you know what maybe it won't be identical to Basanti after all that was a long time ago. I think it will be a modernized version, there will be some similarities but not exact.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today's show! So much better than what I wanted. A cold, stoic Aaliya would have been great to watch but the soft, broken yet strong Aaliya was a treat to watch. It is only in front of Zain that she can be vulnerable, show all her fears, let her guard down and because of Zain she took things from Suraiya. Today she was still polite to Suraiya but so very strong. Today she held strong to her believes in face of her love for Zain and his tears and her own. Her dialogue 'Mein eak paki musalman huin' states it better than the rest.
And then there is complete silence from her side. One year and not a word from her would eat up at Zain like anything. Dewangi ke had tak..Beintehaa.. Loved it!!