Zain Repents .. Aaliya Leaves w/ Self Respect Intact

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode, yes it was fast paced but I felt the flow was handled with more care as compared to the disaster ones we got not too long ago.

Aaliya, hats off to this girl!! When I saw Suraiya coming with sweets to rub in her victory I thought oh no here we go again but Aaliya did not let Suraiya get the best of her this time. Aaliya didn't let Suraiya stuff sweets in her mouth and get pleasure out of her sufferings, instead she left with her head held high. Kudos to Aaliya here!

The scene with Zain played out the way I hoped it would, I wanted to see him having those flashbacks of what he put Aaliya through and her begging him not to go through with this because it would be something he would regret.

Aaliya and Zain's conversation was too good, while I originally wanted her to give him the cold shoulder and be this dark character, this scenario wasn't that bad. Aaliya is leaving with no bitterness, she loves Zain with all her heart but knows they cannot go back to the way they used to be just because he knows the truth.

One year leap happens, Zain's stubble look is back! I feel for him, he's a wreck without Aaliya but he deserves this. Zain needed to know the full impact of his actions, good to see CVs have not shown this being an easy task to have Zain reunite with his love. Zain pining away for Aaliya is much needed.

Now to the fears and complaints :

Nafeesa, yes this woman should have been blasted and exposed to all. I wish Aaliya had slapped her but from Aaliya's POV she probably figures why bother? Aaliya has already lost everything, she wouldn't wish that same type of misery on someone else, yes even Nafeesa.

Zain, again he should be blasting Nafeesa but it seems more than being pissed off with her he is angry at himself for not trusting Aaliya.

Rehan is missing, most likely with Aaliya which has sent fans into anger. The fear is that he will fall for her and a possible RM track on the cards, but the optimist in me is saying wait and watch! I just do not see Aaliya marrying Rehan, the CVs may tease viewers with the possibility but it won't happen. Its ZaYa's story and their journey, so try to think positive until the track unfolds because that is BI for you - unpredictable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harshad and Pree never fail to amaze in every single episode 👏. The episode belonged to both of them today.

The continuation scene kick started the episode with a bang! Zain having flashbacks of every single painful moment he put Aaliyah through, remembering and regretting...

I was happy that Aaliyah had her final words with Zain, giving him back BR and forgiving him. She left with her head held high and with dignity, this is what all FL should be like! There wasn't any bad blood between the two, and i am glad CVs played it this way.

I was expecting Aaliyah to hide Nafeesa's truth, however i am glad she pointed out that she will not be forgiven, this will be the downfall for Naf, watching Aaliyah be the bigger person and walking away whilst Nafeesa bears the guilt. Even though Aaliyah has asked Zain not to reveal Nafeesa's truth, i still want him to have words with her, tell her exactly how he feels about her and she isn't miss Universe for him anymore...

LOL, am i glad the stubble is back. He looks like a true Devdas now, he is in pieces without Aaliyah but it was all due to happen. Did we really see Suri worried about her son like that? I am glad his fighting spirit is still there after a year, he won't give up and i can't wait for tomorrow's episode after that precap!

A tiny bit of me is worried about the Rehan/Aaliyah angle, but a pakki muslim like Aaliyah wouldn't live with a strange guy like that, nor do i think she would marry Rehan because she feels obliged. she is a strong independent woman! CVs are playing with us, with the whole lock on the door thing, hopefully he is just out visiting family elsewhere.

Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Completely agree with u, Mandy!
Today's episode was Bang on! 😎

Harshad & Preetika have grown so much as actors!
Their acting has grown by Leaps and Bounds! 👏
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post Mandy...
I couldn't agree more with each and everything you have written..

With regards to Aaliya Rehaan track, even I feel we need to watch it first to spell doom already... More so because the spoiler of one year leap has come true... The spoiler also said that Rehaan would fall for Aaliya slowly. Now what is the need for Rehaan to fall for her if she is already married to him???!!!

We could see Zara and Kabir calling Aaliya ammi much to our chagrin... But the surprise could be Aaliya having Zain's child.. When Zain rescued Aaliya from Malik at Matheran, Zain was drunk and Aaliya was unconscious... So we do not know for sure if anything got transpired between them or not...

Whatever the future holds, however the track unfolds, Beintehaa is all about Zaya and at the moment I am happy that Zaya are the endgame.
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Harshad and Pree never fail to amaze in every single episode 👏. The episode belonged to both of them today.

The continuation scene kick started the episode with a bang! Zain having flashbacks of every single painful moment he put Aaliyah through, remembering and regretting...

I was happy that Aaliyah had her final words with Zain, giving him back BR and forgiving him. She left with her head held high and with dignity, this is what all FL should be like! There wasn't any bad blood between the two, and i am glad CVs played it this way.

I was expecting Aaliyah to hide Nafeesa's truth, however i am glad she pointed out that she will not be forgiven, this will be the downfall for Naf, watching Aaliyah be the bigger person and walking away whilst Nafeesa bears the guilt. Even though Aaliyah has asked Zain not to reveal Nafeesa's truth, i still want him to have words with her, tell her exactly how he feels about her and she isn't miss Universe for him anymore...

LOL, am i glad the stubble is back. He looks like a true Devdas now, he is in pieces without Aaliyah but it was all due to happen. Did we really see Suri worried about her son like that? I am glad his fighting spirit is still there after a year, he won't give up and i can't wait for tomorrow's episode after that precap!

A tiny bit of me is worried about the Rehan/Aaliyah angle, but a pakki muslim like Aaliyah wouldn't live with a strange guy like that, nor do i think she would marry Rehan because she feels obliged. she is a strong independent woman! CVs are playing with us, with the whole lock on the door thing, hopefully he is just out visiting family elsewhere.

Harshad and Preetika nailed it yet again! These two are not newcomers for me, not the way they've been delivering performance after performance ... amazing!! 👏

I'm seriously impressed with the writing of Aaliya. Aaliya could have been shown leaving broken, shattered and bitter but here we got just the opposite. Of course Aaliya is hurting but she did not let Suraiya see that nor did she leave with any hatred for Zain. The fact she left forgiving him is only going to add to his pain, his remorse.

Yes, Aaliya has not forgiven Nafeesa by any means but she is thinking of the kids and the Abdullahs. Aaliya knows this family has been through a lot and cannot handle another shock. Aaliya would not wish what she went through on anyone, she does not want anyone to suffer and this is a huge slap in the face to Nafeesa.

Zain it seems he has changed towards Nafeesa, he completely ignored her when she brought something for him to eat and the look in his eyes shows he still angry at her.

Suraiya, I know its surprising to see that she actually feels her son's pain but serves her right. Suraiya needs to know that Aaliya is not just any girl, she was Zain's life and he is incomplete without his love. Just look at the poor guy, a year passes and still he has not forgotten her and the way he stopped Shazia from sitting in Aaliya's chair .. 😭

Exactly, I don't believe Rehan and Aaliya will be living together nor will they be married. Rehan will just be the supportive friend he has always been and if he develops feelings for Aaliya that does not mean he will turn negative or that those feelings will be reciprocated.

I believe we will be seeing a strong independent Aaliya now that the leap has happened, she will be standing on her own two feet while finding her own identity.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode HarshIka again bang on.they just nailed it.Aliya i am really proud of her.she leave but with all respect give back 51% property which her mamu gave her for her safety.she not need it becz she is enough for herself to live her half life.i know Aliya would not let Nafessa true out of everyone becz she never would want to destroy other marriage but i love it when she said she couldn't going to forgive her.
Zain he deserve all those pain but still my heart go for him.phone conversation part was too much heart wenching.he knew he destroyed everything but he not ready to accepted it or i can say he not ready to let her go.her chair,her every single thing he keep safely.tomorrow again we will get other outstanding episode.their first marriage anniversary.on this day their life change completely that they they were together but still so far now they again far but their heart is together.
i still believe Aliya is very much single and i really praying for no RM in future.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Completely agree with u, Mandy!

Today's episode was Bang on! 😎

Harshad & Preetika have grown so much as actors!
Their acting has grown by Leaps and Bounds! 👏

They really have come such a far way and I loved tonight's episode! A lot happened but I wasn't left with my head spinning like before. I could actually go with the flow and enjoy the episode despite the flaws

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Brilliant post Mandy...

I couldn't agree more with each and everything you have written..

With regards to Aaliya Rehaan track, even I feel we need to watch it first to spell doom already... More so because the spoiler of one year leap has come true... The spoiler also said that Rehaan would fall for Aaliya slowly. Now what is the need for Rehaan to fall for her if she is already married to him???!!!

We could see Zara and Kabir calling Aaliya ammi much to our chagrin... But the surprise could be Aaliya having Zain's child.. When Zain rescued Aaliya from Malik at Matheran, Zain was drunk and Aaliya was unconscious... So we do not know for sure if anything got transpired between them or not...

Whatever the future holds, however the track unfolds, Beintehaa is all about Zaya and at the moment I am happy that Zaya are the endgame.

Great point about the Rehan and Aaliya track, add to that I don't believe Aaliya would jump into another marriage when she loves Zain so much. Its not like she left with bitterness in her heart, she loves Zain just as much as she did before and knows he wants her back but its not that simple. I believe for the time being Aaliya's focus is solely on being independant and finding herself

I really hope we don't see them calling her Ammi but yes her bond with them will remain intact

We just don't know, I keep hoping for loopholes so that there is no RM for either character. Lets see where CVs go from here because I believe it will always be ZaYa, no third angles.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not too glad about this one year leap but as long as we continue to see Zain repent even with a year being passed I don't think I'll mind too much. On the bright side, I'm proud of Aliya for keeping her head held high and just showing how much of a better person she is. I know some of us wanted her to be more cold hearted towards Zain but I think she just loves Zain immensely therefore she cannot bare to let him endure what she endured which is feeling 'hatred' from the one person you've truly loved.
The episode just focused on Zain and Aliya, Zain regretting hurting Aliya instead of seeking revenge from Nafisa so we may see him being bitter towards her in the following episodes. I don't think they blasted her because of her situation, three lives would have been ruined: Sana, Aroob and Fahad's if Nafisa's truth was revealed whereas with Aliya she was one person although that doesn't ever justify what she had to endure
Even though Rehan is missing, I have this feeling CV's won't put Aliya and Rehan in that remarriage scenario especially when they know the uproar it caused amongst the fandom during the Zubair track when SBB/SBS claimed she would marry him. Secretly hoping Rehan isn't in the picture anymore, I just don't see any good use of his character a year later when the original BI cast could be utilised more better.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia has become strong wen vakil cald her Abdull he corrected him to call only Aalia.She returned back Meher haq .She walked out with self respect.
Suri gave her sweet she refused to take, suri was shocked .
Nafee was so scared , her truth should nt come out, She pleaded with Aalia nt to tell dis truth.Aalia don't want another tension in BV.She says nafee i will nt but i will nt forgive u.
Before 3rd T nafee should hve called Zain to tell da truth , den this would nt hve happened to ZaYa.
Nafee is selfish .I feel now nafee may support Zain to bring back Aalia.
Zain should hve truted Aalia, now he is feeling bad thinking of Aalia nd the FB she was telling him nt to give T.FB scene was good.He threw her pic now he is hugging her pic.
Phone converstion between ZaYa was very touchy he wanted her back but she says , she is true musalman after 3 T in 3 months , everything is over .
As spoiler 1 yr leap has happened.
Aalia loves Zain immensley vice versa.Rehan knows very well.
I don't think RM might have happened.
Let's C.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy !! Awesome post as always you penned down everything and all is on point 👏
Harshad & preetika nailed it today !! the flashbacks o man they were breaking zain in to pieces every second I cried lot today 😭 , daaamn the way zain told her that "abhi abhi to hamaari shuruaat hui hai" broke my heart into pieces !! Mandy while i was watching the show the scene where aaliya leaving and zain was looking for her it seems like ima watching movie n interval has happened , don't get me wrong but yeah lol it seems like that !! let's see how the track unfolds and how zain will get aaliya back with diff kind of halal . Nigaa ima not gona trust spoiler's , seriously they are driving us crazy !!

The best thing i loved today's is i love how Aaliya's character penned down so beautifully , i mean have u ever seen that kind of Female lead who keep's her head high and don't give a shit , i love how creatives are keeping her self respect / values of religion / and everything about her character so tight intact . LOVE AALIYA'S CHARACTER TO THE CORE

Hmmm so one year leap , man i cried with zain , ill say ONE MAN WOMAN 👏 !! zain is broken wreck without aaliya . is that me only that i find suri had guilt in her eyes while she was standing near ZAYA's room ?

Mandy can't wait for coming episode's . can we expect ZAYA Remarriage soon ?