isnt it true that aliya has to have physical relation with her 2nd hub

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
isn't it true that Aliya has to have physical relation with her 2nd husband then only she can have divorce/death from 2nd husband and marry the first husband...
I have seen it happeniin in heena too...where after 1st hubby divorced her ...she had to marry 2nd hubby have physical relation with him and then only she has to have divorce and marry the 1st one...
I think there was an old movie too...I guess movie is talaq...
so after 3rd talaq and since there is leap shouldn't all the viewers b ready for Aliya's 2nd marriage and she having physical relation with her 2nd hubby...as it is in religion...
viewers who watch the show will have to make up their mind to see Aliya's 2nd marriage and perhaps even see loving her 2nd hubby though it could take time...and mayb her hubby could die later or give her divorce...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All I can say is that talakh s was not shown accurate so if Rehan Aliya do get married we can can forgive cv's 'happily'if they skip this detail.
but im still positive that Rehan and Aliya arent married and ZaYa talakh will be shown invalid'dont ask me how I just want them to find a way'

But I dont want Aliya to have physical relationship with Rehan especially if she's still in love with Zain.
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

All I can say is that talakh s was not shown accurate so if Rehan Aliya do get married we can can forgive cv's 'happily'if they skip this detail.
but im still positive that Rehan and Aliya arent married and ZaYa talakh will be shown invalid'dont ask me how I just want them to find a way'

But I dont want Aliya to have physical relationship with Rehan especially if she's still in love with Zain.

even I wouldn't like the lead actress with some other actor...but as far as I can rem the movie talaq ...wife loved her hubby a lot...after divorce she was shattered ...and it took time for her to fall in love with her 2nd hubby...
I rem even in heena...heena was in lot of love with her 1st hubby though her hubby dint love her...but after divorce she also fainted and she too took time to love her 2nd husband...though I think her 2nd hubby became villain later...
and if u see rehaan...isn't he the main lead of uttaran...or he cant b in show for just cameo...I guess viewers will have to see Aliya falling in love with rehan...
though in the end CV will show rehan dying or divorcing and then Zain Aliya coming together...
Edited by shtl_l - 10 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable. She is then free to be married to any other person of her choice. If then in the normal course of life a dispute between them develops leading to first Talaq by the second husband, she is again free to be married to any person of her choice including the second husband (by whom she has got the first divorce) and also including the first husband as well. The relevant point here is that a Halala cannot be planned in advance, as a Nikah between her and the second husband with an understanding of a divorce afterwards will not be valid. If she does so, it will be an illegitimate relationship with the second husband and with the first husband also with whom she comes to live after a pre-planned Halala. The Prophet (Pbuh) has cursed both such men who perform Halala and for whom Halala is performed. The second Caliph Hazrat Umar ruled during his reign that he will punish with stoning to death, those who perform a pre-planned Halala. Imam Sufian Sauri says: " If someone marries a woman to make her Halala (for her ex-husband) and then wants to keep her as wife, he is not permitted to do so unless he solemnises a Nikah afresh, as the previous Nikah was unlawful." (Trimizi)

i hope this solves ur confusion
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

they are divorced!
and if the CV's are making an Islamic based show then they can not Nullify their divorce