Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

This is why you remove all your makeup before watching the episode, round 2 in an hour?πŸ˜†

Lol, this is why I'm gonna watch it alone haha

No one in my family has seen me without eyeliner in ages. I love doing it. Make up is always minimal other wise haha

I really hope Rehaan isn't with Aaliya!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Nafeesa will admit everything herself! If she has a shred of decency, in time she will confess to all her crimes, that's the only way.

yup. most likely when a confrontation happens. I mean down the road when zaya reunites and when Zain will be able to convince Aaliya for them to rekindle their relationship..Suri will obviously be against it and she will create a storm. At that time, I want Nafeesa to confess everything. That is the only way that she can redeem herself.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

I think Nafeesa will admit everything herself! If she has a shred of decency, in time she will confess to all her crimes, that's the only way.

If whatever she told Aaliya was true and from the heart and her worry for Zain was real then she should feel bad and admit to what she's done. She can't be treated as bad as Aaliya cos although she had Suraiya imprisoned, Suri will still commend her cos it lead to separation and divorce.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, I just don't see a Rehan - Aaliya angle ever happening...
If Zain's hurting this much, then so is she! Marriage would probably be the last thing on her mind.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Lol, this is why I'm gonna watch it alone haha

No one in my family has seen me without eyeliner in ages. I love doing it. Make up is always minimal other wise haha

I really hope Rehaan isn't with Aaliya!

Someone reported us 😲

I don't mind, i just don't want a RM, he can be friends with her and help
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so we know that Zain is in touch with Rizwan. and he doesn't know where Shalam is.
Guys why do I have a feeling that Shalam is living with Aaliya!!!
I mean Come on if she forgave Zain, then surely she forgave her parents. after all for how long will she stay mad at them...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post dearπŸ‘
I luved today's episode even though I was crying my eyes out I've watched it 10 times already.
I'm not gonna think about Rehan and I feel the leap was very much needed.So no over thinking just wait and watch.
Edited by shahz - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I just saw that, sorry πŸ˜†
God, what a heart wrenching episode! </3

After ages I enjoyed an episode. I knew whatever is to happen is going to be good lol

Suraiya's face when zain told her he couldn't go ahead with the nikkah was priceless. I loved it!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup. most likely when a confrontation happens. I mean down the road when zaya reunites and when Zain will be able to convince Aaliya for them to rekindle their relationship..Suri will obviously be against it and she will create a storm. At that time, I want Nafeesa to confess everything. That is the only way that she can redeem herself.

WORD!! Best time for it to happen and for her to speak up is when Suri doesn't let ZaYa reunite!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

If whatever she told Aaliya was true and from the heart and her worry for Zain was real then she should feel bad and admit to what she's done. She can't be treated as bad as Aaliya cos although she had Suraiya imprisoned, Suri will still commend her cos it lead to separation and divorce.

We didn't get much of an insight into Suri's character today, if she is still evil and hell bent on not letting Aaliyah in the house then this will have an effect on Naf's punishment. Afterall, Naf did what Suri couldn't