Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

okay what is wrong with Aliya working in a dhaba? i don't know why everyone is so worked up about it.πŸ˜• I am not mad or anything..just someone please explain to me why it's a problem...I'm confused..i feel like i'm missing something hereπŸ˜•

there is nothing wrong, people just wanted her to be working in BR, so she could be beside zains thats it and also its similar to the other show.

All in all, i am excited for her making her own money, not working in for something that obliges answers from her, over shes the boss. I cant wait to see her
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suraiya looked guilty? Like, she actually looked remorseful? The actual, legit feeling???
I'm going to faint.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On a lighter note...
Zainab when did you plan to rob BV from suri???

Its a typo... but sorry yaar its a lil hilarious...πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL and whts with this sanam's character/? I mean did they introduce her only for few secs?? LOL
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

one problem i have with this episode, Aliya-Nafeesa scene outside..it was broad daylight and when she is leaving and she was on the phone with Zain then it was pitch dark...Man that is a major blooper!!!

HELLO saheba πŸ€— Good morning darling , how u been !!

BINGO major major blooper , dad was like in punjabi kitni der se yeh dono ladkiya khadi hai yahan par subah se lekar raaat tak. lol i was like dad please stop lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, i think Sanam got carried away when she was asked about her character in BI. She made herself the parallel lead🀣

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Suraiya looked guilty? Like, she actually looked remorseful? The actual, legit feeling???

I'm going to faint.

I dunno the moment zain broke the promise lol its like he broke her and she couldnt get a word in and he went off and then zarina took over lol and during the montage over the leap suri looked all sad watching zain stare at his and aliyas pick and hugging it and of course zarina came and held her. Zarina has become her emotional crutch lol but i still dont trust suri's remorse till she actually meets aliya and her response to her then.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, i think Sanam got carried away when she was asked about her character in BI. She made herself the parallel lead🀣

hahaha LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
parallel lead yes ofcourse πŸ˜†
Parallel leads are inroduced only for few secs i guess
cant stop laughing!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Saheba, nothing wrong with a dhabba, but i feel they could have given her something much better than that!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! I JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE! !