Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've watched the precap 5 times already, it was so beautiful to watch Zain talk to his dad like that. How the way Zain said with so much conviction that Aaliyah still loves him. This is the Zain that i missed!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omgg I can't stop crying for these two! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Guys, I honestly don't see anything like a Rehan - Aaliya angle...she loves Zain too much to even think about being with somebody else.

Okay, so the spoiler actually came true. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But can Aaliya not work in a dhabha for Christ's sake?
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My heart totally went out to Zain today...don't worry, Aaliya still loves you. <3 She's been in just as much of pain like you have!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yes, she did, that is why i am damn sure that RM thing with rehaan will not happen...

Yes your right i just saw, i didnt hear right the first time. Exactly im sure Nafeesa just might the be the one to stick by Zain throughout, you never know

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

ok no more speculations from my side
I just wish Rehaan vanished from this story๐Ÿฅฑ
Ok let him be dere, though he worries me a little
I don't give a damn abt his feelings or intentions

I believe in ZaYa's relationship and their love
gonna stay calm and watch
#NoSpoilers plz

LOL the speculations are going to come soon watch, just give it time๐Ÿ˜†.

I dont mind him and neither will he be a threat to ZaYa if anything will bring them closer be it by good or bad intentions. LOL your going to need to learn how to ignore spoilers

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, they will tease of the possibility but there will be no RM. Right now he will be the supportive friend who helps Aaliya as she rebuilds her life but no RM.

Unres pg 2

Right, and there is nothing wrong in being that friend honestly I just hope people take in a positive manner, Aliyah was going to find someone to help her, shes starting off from scratch and alone but will need help here and there and whats wrong with Rehan?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, out of all the things a dhabba??! What the heck! It would be very out of character for Aaliyah to be married to Rehan, just no. I will cry if they show some twist like that, Megha did mention some surprise?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It could be Zain assuming that they are married and CVs would hint at that... we can have the possessive and obsessive Zain there ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO sure why not anything would work for me man, i just want pain, anger intensity and than hotness crashed together again.

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ya .. Even I wanted to see that.. But I loved today's episode.. I have been catching up on old episods one thing struck me... The VO that comes BI has most significances
for eg:
When zain and aaliya came back to BV after their Nikah.. nafeesa said in VO.. mein tume ek din apna mohara banungi mom se badla lene ke liya... she did

Fanad gambling track zain aaliya interaction near the poor
Aaliya said in VO.. agar ek din mein tume chod ke chali bhi gayi tho tumse kuch nahi leke jaungi balke aap na sab kuch tume dekar jaungi.. and she did the same..

AAliya at darga with paro:
Vo meri pehli aur aakiri mohabat hai...

ever noticed..???

Exactly, there are so many episode dialogues that are coming back now, honestly the more BI and its writers are appreciated for this it still wont be enough.

EXACTLY BINGO BINGO BINGO thats what she did today, gave all she had and left, left everything.

I did and mentioned in my posts a million and one times
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okey so the leap happened but i'm okay with it as long as they dont show aliya and wakil saab's marriage if they show it then i swear to god i'm gonna kill them! I'm actually quiet excited to see their reaction when they meet!
Cant wait for tomorrow's Epi!
And today's epi was so good and heart wrenching!
I cried along with zaya and HarshIka rocked it as always! Proud Fan!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay what is wrong with Aliya working in a dhaba? i don't know why everyone is so worked up about it.๐Ÿ˜• I am not mad or anything..just someone please explain to me why it's a problem...I'm confused..i feel like i'm missing something here๐Ÿ˜•
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Maan! What an episode, truly draining! It just gets better and better!

it was really was Heena, I cant get over it man! im probs going to watch it again soon

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

and yeah Zain got what he deserved
it was a leap, but Zain's suffering is shown well
I felt for him man
Aliya hats off girl for ur decision
I love this strong Aliya with a resolution
u r a proud to womankind

Now the story is heading for some intensity
will wait to see how Zain and Aliya overcome the obstacles and discover their love

I must say Harshika were great today. Don't we say it almost everyday??๐Ÿ˜†

Nafeesa Aunty..no comments!!

Honestly i dont think it needed to be that cruel but it did, such a hypocrite I am. Harshad has pulled off Zains pain so much better than expected man, this man never fails to impress you with looks, and his acting abilities.

LOL we do but they truly were and Pree has improved so much.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Honestly guys I am just so much more excited for the upcoming events. There so much they can do and i cant wait.