Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder how they will exchange emails without knowing their names lol, it'll be like you've got mail movie but tht was before twitter, facebook, skype etc
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Did that scene ever play out? I know there was a spoiler about it but I didn't see him scold her.

I don't remember myself, but yes i remember reading about it, hmm
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There is one that talks about Zain and Aaliya being in the same place, but it will be one of those hit and miss scenes. Apparently they don't meet but that was expected. CVs are going to hold off on that but I'm interested in the e-mail exchanging bit. I want to see how destiny brings them together again.

Thanks Mandy. Of course everyone will be waiting with bated breaths for their reunion so they will torture us a lot before they will show it. :/
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I'm more upset about the fact that Rehan's character, may go down the toilet for me
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

PR has been at the back of my mind since the eid episode when that complaint was made. It's been dejavu many a times in BI. I still can see it happening that way in the end with of course the divorce being invalid, but all of it culminating on the day of nikaah.

I so want a scene like that, the day of Aliya and Rehan's nikaah, we have Zain walking in saying it can't happen as their talaaq was invalid
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I'm more upset about the fact that Rehan's character, may go down the toilet for me

either he goes neg or he dies coz i dont think they will subject aliya to another failed marriage, thts too much but at the speed they r going who knows
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can see is those cliche scenes such as hit and miss one -_- Zaya are not getting back together soon. It will probably take 2 more months With Rehan thing, the only way Aliya will marry him will be if Haiders pressurize her or ghulam again gets sick or bcoz of those two kids 😕