Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't think they'll meet. Both will be there, but the usual crossing each other's path and not seeing each other.

I guess that's where the email thing comes in. Either the food was bad and he's complaining Or he wants to hire her for MKB as a chef.

That's exactly what i am thinking!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The Ammi bit reminds me of PR, there is a little girl in that show that immediately started calling a strange woman Choti Maa. So seeing it happen in BI is not far fetched considering their attachment to Aaliya, plus the CVs love these mind games. They are sadists to torture us and we were already aware that they would toy with the idea of Rehan and Aaliya, so bear with it and enjoy sherni Aaliya!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys what spoiler are you all talking about? link please?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I really have no idea why CVs threw that googly in, not needed whatsoever!

That was no googly Heena. That was SO predictable.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

guys what spoiler are you all talking about? link please?

There is one that talks about Zain and Aaliya being in the same place, but it will be one of those hit and miss scenes. Apparently they don't meet but that was expected. CVs are going to hold off on that but I'm interested in the e-mail exchanging bit. I want to see how destiny brings them together again.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, i was not expecting it. Especially after Rehan had words with Zara, for saying it the last time
mandy0310 thumbnail

LOL, i was not expecting it. Especially after Rehan had words with Zara, for saying it the last time

Did that scene ever play out? I know there was a spoiler about it but I didn't see him scold her.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The Ammi bit reminds me of PR, there is a little girl in that show that immediately started calling a strange woman Choti Maa. So seeing it happen in BI is not far fetched considering their attachment to Aaliya, plus the CVs love these mind games. They are sadists to torture us and we were already aware that they would toy with the idea of Rehan and Aaliya, so bear with it and enjoy sherni Aaliya!

PR has been at the back of my mind since the eid episode when that complaint was made. It's been dejavu many a times in BI. I still can see it happening that way in the end with of course the divorce being invalid, but all of it culminating on the day of nikaah.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess she's divorced now so Rehan sees no reason to stop them
-Facetious- thumbnail

That spoiler never happened.