Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay finally watched the episode...
What I loved:

1. Aliya and Aliya
2. Aliya's strong nature, her faith, her belief, her dignity, everything about this woman spoke power and humility
3. The fact that nafeesa maybe got some humanity back in her
4. Zain's breakdown and pleading on the phone (I am a sadist and I loved his torture over the phone)
5. Zain's realization that he made such a Huge gunnah and Aliya reminding him that it's over, it really is over, they really are divorced (I hate saying it but going by logic and practically as of now they are divorced)
6. Zain's flashback and having no control over his emotions or balance (Harshad nailed it! those scenes, the way Zain fell, couldn't get up because of initial shock! Amazing)
7. And lastly, Zain's repentance, pain, inner turmoil, the feeling of wanting her back so badly that it hurts yet he can't do nothing but hope and cry (sadist again lol)
8. The episode wasn't a jumble of random scene thrown together

What I didn't like (or mixed feelings)...
1. Zain not getting those papers like everyone stated
2. The 1 yr leap, idk, I think if they broke it apart like in half or something, it was just wayyy too fast paced
3. Suri and Zarina

But...HarshIka nailed it!!!!

I was in awe with Preetika's natural beauty, man, she is Freaking gorgeous, such minimal makeup yet she looks Flawless!! And her acting is just getting better and better...everything seemed so natural so effortless...I love her! Lol

Harshad!!! He is just Sexy! ☺️lol Those formal attires and that stubble, phew I was fanning myself lol ❀️
But man can this man Emote!!! I was blown away because I couldn't tell the difference of an actual person going through this trauma or if that was just acting! He breathes Life into Zain's character and does it epitome justice!

All in All HarshIka are the best duo ever, their acting is SO natural and flawless, I just can't lol! I've never seen two individuals compliment each other in such a beautiful way, and I'm only strictly talking about being co-stars...(but they do compliment each other in other instances also lol πŸ˜‰)

Brillant episode, with a few dislikes but totally worth watching!

Damn Zainab I haven't commented on your post with like a legit reviewish thing in a whileπŸ˜†

Oh and amazing post btw
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sanam...parallel lead, my foot. πŸ˜†

I know right!! LMAO maybe she was parallel lead for 3 episodes 🀣
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know right!! LMAO maybe she was parallel lead for 3 episodes 🀣

πŸ˜† that's what I was thinking, a parallel lead that only showed constipated facial expression lol
manny136 thumbnail
Lovely post as usual lol Poor zaya, tht phone convo gosh i just cant too painful aliay trying to be strong for both of them. poor zain running and falling in the hotel and then outside. im glad they didnt have the face to face confrontation today but a whole yr leap??? and the anniversary in the precap the Cvs r really bad with calendars arent they lol. Aliya wow she walked away with her head held high and even ended up comforting the ppl who wronged her esp nafeesa lol, she cant forgive her but she forgave zain , gosh she loves him so much. Either nafeesa has turned into a good person or she just feels guilty once we see how everyone is doing a yr later we can judge but i really hope if certain ppl try to object to zaya's reunion in the future coz of the incident she finally confesses herself. Wish we had more of a reaction from suri when her promise was broken, its like zain broke her once he refused lol and right then zarina swooped in and said she'll take care of it wth. Obviously she doesnt care with zain does so she didnt try to make him marry sanam but wth happened since then. Sanam looked like she and zain had this long ass courtship and he just blew up her world lol. Is she a cameo coz if she isnt i really hope zarina got her married to bilal lol he and shazia were not gonna go anywhere lol. Is suri repenting or just coz zain is devastated she is also upset?? So shalam have also joined aliya and rehan and co as well wth? finally rizwan is mentioned and him and ayat still going strong? what about gauhar i really hope they r addressed but i'll keep my expectations low. Aliya talking about her innocence and usmans grave with flowers and looking at the precap it seems its true. Wonder how zaya meet? As for rehan dude she is never gonna love u if the cvs wanna go there. I really hope the dhaba thing isnt true whats up with tht lol. Will hyderabad be as special as bhopal was for zaya lets c.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

πŸ˜† that's what I was thinking, a parallel lead that only showed constipated facial expression lol

Constipated monotonous facial expression πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Constipated monotonous facial expression πŸ˜†

What if there is more to her story??
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a episode !! Harshad and Preetika nailed it , while i was watching the show the scene where Aaliya leaving in taxi and zain was finding her , to me it seems like some moive is going on and there is an interval and now hero's timing had started for get back her herione
so zainab you post is good as always πŸ‘ . nothing to add more !!
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What if there is more to her story??

To try and reunite ZaYa πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one problem i have with this episode, Aliya-Nafeesa scene outside..it was broad daylight and when she is leaving and she was on the phone with Zain then it was pitch dark...Man that is a major blooper!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

To try and reunite ZaYa πŸ˜†

LOL, you think. I'd rather Rehan do it