Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

MKB Pvt. Ltd. 😆

I wonder how Aaliya won't recognize the name. And exchanging mails.. Hmmm.. Interesting!

He's just proposing marriage. Abhi hui nahi hai. Zain will find out before. Do you think he'll let Aaliya go to someone else?

At the risk of being completely wrong in future (I'd hate CVs really then) I'm still gonna say RM won't happen.

I'm sure he was going to name it MEZ right? Spoilers cannot even decide.

I'm loving the whole idea of exchanging emails, do you think Zain will know? I want Aliya to call her dhabba MEZ if Zain calls the company MKB LOL.

Really don't know what the CVs have planned with Rehan, why is he even proposing marriage, there has to be a reason? Hope RM doesn't happen, it will ruin everything for me
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dude, I feel like going on Twitter and screaming at the directors to stop forcing this angle on us :P
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ikr, meri phooti kismat!

HEENA, do you want people to throw shoes at me?? Shush!! 😆

LOL, well yes so we can start collecting for our collection! Duhh
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Dude, I feel like going on Twitter and screaming at the directors to stop forcing this angle on us :P

Are they even listening, they're doing whatever they want to do
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, well yes so we can start collecting for our collection! Duhh

Oh, how very generous of you -___-

I'll watch anything but a Rehan - Aaliya angle or a RM man, it's sickening 🤢
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope they dont drag Zain and Aliya meeting for the whole week
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Man, everyone is hating on Rehan now. He is the guy that found out the truth. For him to propose marriage, there has to be a reason and it's not like Aliya has accepted or Rehan has a gun to her head. CVs are playing mind games (well i hope)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I'm sure he was going to name it MEZ right? Spoilers cannot even decide.

I'm loving the whole idea of exchanging emails, do you think Zain will know? I want Aliya to call her dhabba MEZ if Zain calls the company MKB LOL.

Really don't know what the CVs have planned with Rehan, why is he even proposing marriage, there has to be a reason? Hope RM doesn't happen, it will ruin everything for me

According to two articles, he's gonna develop feelings for Aaliya. People tolerated Rehan only coz he was a pillar in literal sense for ZaYa, always saving their beintehaa mohabbat. Now again a character change. I'll be honestly bugged and pissed off at this if they do a 180 on him. But will hold my thoughts right now and won't pass a judgment this soon. BI has been an intelligent show so far and I've not been disappointed before. So will wait right now and see what CVs wanna show until it goes beyond my threshold. I still feel he'd be the one to bring ZaYa together in the end.

Really excited for the mail chat 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Go Shruti, GO! 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

According to two articles, he's gonna develop feelings for Aaliya. People tolerated Rehan only coz he was a pillar in literal sense for ZaYa, always saving their beintehaa mohabbat. Now again a character change. I'll be honestly bugged and pissed off at this if they do a 180 on him. But will hold my thoughts right now and won't pass a judgment this soon. BI has been an intelligent show so far and I've not been disappointed before. So will wait right now and see what CVs wanna show until it goes beyond my threshold. I still feel he'd be the one to bring ZaYa together in the end.

Really excited for the mail chat 😆

WORD! CVs will not butcher the show by showing us an awkward angle, Farhan even mentioned it's how the halala will be played out. He knows fans will not tolerate Rehan/Aliya crap, i'm sure they have some clever way of playing this angle.