Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i don't and may be m thinking more today. o man. what to do. i think may be with in this week we will not get clear pic of the story, we have to enjoy as the episode will air.
but one thing i need to ask creatives. this whole freaking one year , zain dint met muslim scholars how the d will null felid ? i mean seriously , there are already so many loopholes they need to close of side characters but this one is huge. ? isn't it
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WORD! Man I want everything that you just said to happen. I won't mind Zain as a majnu at first. but then soon after he should go back to his utpatang ways to win her back...even if in the end it doesn't do him any good because she's a pakki muslim😆

oh abt him being a majnu...yeah may be for a episode or 2
I don't mind that either. In fact that's what I want. He can't be a brat in front of her from the moment he meets her😆 But he needs to come up with a resolution soon as u just mentioned

lmaooo it will do sm gud for sure. I know she is a pakki Muslim. Let us see what she does after Zain enters her life again. kitna resist karegi bechare ko...lover plus he got that hubby tag😉 If Zain doesn't turn her life upside down taab bolna mujhe😆

btw I love the word utpatang
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

i don't and may be m thinking more today. o man. what to do. i think may be with in this week we will not get clear pic of the story, we have to enjoy as the episode will air.

but one thing i need to ask creatives. this whole freaking one year , zain dint met muslim scholars how the d will null felid ? i mean seriously , there are already so many loopholes they need to close of side characters but this one is huge. ? isn't it

OMG that's what i thought too!!! already there is so many loopholes with the side characters!! I hate how when they focus on one thing they tend to forget about important side characters...it was never like this before! Nowadays, there is so many things that are being left on the side. And I am hoping that we get answers to that soon. I should tweet Pushkar and Ankur.

as for that looking for the scholars, I thought about it too! but let's see now what the CVs have in store. I hope that they give us a plausible explanation. I really hope they handle this well.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

OMG that's what i thought too!!! already there is so many loopholes with the side characters!! I hate how when they focus on one thing they tend to forget about important side characters...it was never like this before! Nowadays, there is so many things that are being left on the side. And I am hoping that we get answers to that soon. I should tweet Pushkar and Ankur.

as for that looking for the scholars, I thought about it too! but let's see now what the CVs have in store. I hope that they give us a plausible explanation. I really hope they handle this well.

You see , i mean seriously , there is huge blow they are taking leap after leap , leap after leap dint show suri's idah period( m not sure if i spoken correctly ) cus she is widow , they havent show aaliya's 3rd month iddah period / kaazi saab was not there first time and 3rd time/ if zain is in contact with rizwaan and ayat is married to him then , gulaam and sahabana must be with aaliya or not with aaliya / on the freaking same day rehaan company and shalam went away leaving us in cliffhanger position/ where is gauhar' and co , this is main loophole from where whole relationships got destroyed , ? i mean common itna logic and loopholes kekta show ni shod ti... i now BI was never this way but we need answers
Yes Saranvir we all want answers. We love Zain and Aaliya but that doesn't mean the other supporting cast should be ignored. Zarina and her son bilal can seriously go to hell! I want more screen space on Rizwan-Ayat-Gauhar. Man the CVs better give us some answers soon. Or else we are all gonna go crazy
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Yes Saranvir we all want answers. We love Zain and Aaliya but that doesn't mean the other supporting cast should be ignored. Zarina and her son bilal can seriously go to hell! I want more screen space on Rizwan-Ayat-Gauhar. Man the CVs better give us some answers soon. Or else we are all gonna go crazy

seriosuly , def we need answers. m off from work for next 3 day's and today was first day , i go bonkers lol searching halal/going to study room to find books lol ruju an all , watching last week's episodes finding loopholes , writing it down. , it was better for me that i had not got any off's ,
zooombie thumbnail

You see , i mean seriously , there is huge blow they are taking leap after leap , leap after leap dint show suri's idah period( m not sure if i spoken correctly ) cus she is widow , they havent show aaliya's 3rd month iddah period / kaazi saab was not there first time and 3rd time/ if zain is in contact with rizwaan and ayat is married to him then , gulaam and sahabana must be with aaliya or not with aaliya / on the freaking same day rehaan company and shalam went away leaving us in cliffhanger position/ where is gauhar' and co , this is main loophole from where whole relationships got destroyed , ? i mean common itna logic and loopholes kekta show ni shod ti... i now BI was never this way but we need answers

guys thinking abt all these..my head spins
I mean seriously the CVs r losing it and driving us crazy
I just don't see them answering these questions but I really hope they do

yeah they made such a fuss abt Rizwan, Ayat and Gauhar. Zain Aliya got into a fight after that.
and for the very same reason Aliya was away when Zain got punished for nothing
I was annoyed when Ghulam didn't open his mouth for more than 2 months and then breaks down in front of Rehaan just the day bfr their divorce.
And Rehaan he acted so late on this matter...stupid guy. He shud have looked for Shalam earlier and revealed the damn truth.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

seriosuly , def we need answers. m off from work for next 3 day's and today was first day , i go bonkers lol searching halal/going to study room to find books lol ruju an all , watching last week's episodes finding loopholes , writing it down. , it was better for me that i had not got any off's , at least i had worked for 12-13 hours

zooombie thumbnail

seriosuly , def we need answers. m off from work for next 3 day's and today was first day , i go bonkers lol searching halal/going to study room to find books lol ruju an all , watching last week's episodes finding loopholes , writing it down. , it was better for me that i had not got any off's ,

hey don't trouble urself too much!!
just relax!! everything will be all rite!!
At the end it's a show, but I know we r way too much attached to it.
Still u need ur space. Just calm down a little and enjoy the show as it comes.

lol seriously you did that 😆 I guess I'm the only one who didn't do any research on halala or rujju or whatever..because everyone else is already doing it and sharing it with the rest of us here😆

Sara do not bang your head over this. Seriously it's not gonna do you any good. I know it's hard. I was like this too. Discuss, criticize and speculate but try to not expect anything..this way you won't get hurt 😊