Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

ok so I was wondering abt smth, but bfr that let me tell u

I am positive that Aliya didn't get married or won't get married in the future (people srry can't satisfy u). I am not taking anyone's name...I mean simply to no one. NO RM.

I still feel ZaYa r married and CVs will reveal it eventually. There has to be smth...smth that they have planned all along. And if we talk abt RM then it is only btw ZaYa.

So I was thinking regardless of everything what if we see Zara calling Aliya as Ammi. I mean a year passed and Aliya always showered her love over Zara And Kabir. So what if they just get to address her as A... (I don't wanna spell it) U know out of love thing.

eeekkks just the thought makes me feel yuckyyy
I can't stand it all rite 😑
I am against child abuse and all
but I don't mind going after Zara and smacking her real hard.

o man i dont wana think actually ,, i can't explain that feeling, if that all shit happens , our zaya's relation will got in to bitterness i mean yeah u can say purity will be gone in bawdi , creatives having bigg something planned under there sleeves,,, sometimes i feel like creatives ki to lol sory but our minds are going bonkers man. give us a clear picture. clear idea. we have a life we have a proffesioanl careers man please don't do that to us . lol
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@saheba @saranvir...adding to my sheerkurma post...zain will visit the coffeeshop on his way to work/travel and will order sheerkurma which will remind of aliya he will findout about the sheerkurma recipe then finally waitor takes him to the kitchen and they meet ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

@saheba @saranvir...adding to my sheerkurma post...zain will visit the coffeeshop on his way to work/travel and will order sheerkurma which will remind of aliya he will findout about the sheerkurma recipe then finally waitor takes him to the kitchen and they meet ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND booommm. first meeet up of zain and aaliyaa. all flashbacks. ❀️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

and Sheer Kurma reunites them lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice i hope something along the lines of this happenπŸ˜›
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Also I want to see the bad boy in Zain
Man he cried enough...a whole year
I know Aliya will keep refusing him..she might even behave cold with him
So I want Zain to trouble her, tease her, romancing her...just like the old days
nothing that will hurt her, but plz don't be a majnu
And finally win her along with her trust

I love to see ZaYa doing Kitkit...I want those days back

btw I wud love to see ZaYa visiting Mamu's graveyard together and telling him you were right!! of course when they get back together. Insha Allah we will see that day soon!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I love how zain remembered everything he did to aliya after he heard the recording but only one flashback was missing and that's the one where Guzman says aliya's name as his last breath. I want zain to remember it ttomorrow eye he visits usman's grave.

Yup Saheba Zain should remember his Dad's last word Aalia.
Hope Farhan sir will nt cheat us.

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Also I want to see the bad boy in Zain
Man he cried enough...a whole year
I know Aliya will keep refusing him..she might even behave cold with him
So I want Zain to trouble her, tease her, romancing her...just like the old days
nothing that will hurt her, but plz don't be a majnu
And finally win her along with her trust

I love to see ZaYa doing Kitkit...I want those days back

btw I wud love to see ZaYa visiting Mamu's graveyard together and telling him you were right!! of course when they get back together. Insha Allah we will see that day soon!!

WORD! Man I want everything that you just said to happen. I won't mind Zain as a majnu at first. but then soon after he should go back to his utpatang ways to win her back...even if in the end it doesn't do him any good because she's a pakki muslimπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yup Saheba Zain should remember his Dad's last word Aalia.
Hope Farhan sir will nt cheat us.

Yup let's hope soπŸ˜› after all we all love Usman and any flashback that includes him is always a treat for us.😳
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol positivity all the wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
and yes you are right about the catch. Zaya and everyone else in the show believes they are fully divorced and I am hoping that there is a loophole somewhere which nullified their divorce but no one is aware of that yet.

i mean if we think about it. we know that Zain and Aaliya will refuse to marry anyone else. Honestly I do not see either of them agree to something like this..i mean the thought itself will kill them with so much pain!

And we heard Aaliya saying herself in today's episode that she is a pakka muslim so she will not come back to Zain if it's against islamic laws.

so there must be something. man the CVs can't go through with halala. they just can't. people are already going crazy. RM is one thing that no one will even stay to watch.

As for Zara calling Aaliya Ammi..no comments. I just hope that Rehan stops his children from doing so. I accept chachi or dost but not Ammi..there was already an uproar on this when Zara called her Ammi once so I hope the CVs don't do that same mistake again.

lmaooo of course B positive. it's our B group nowadays πŸ˜†

exactly like I care now if CVs didn't share this piece of info. with us?? No just show it to us and we won't go yelling at u for hiding it from us. 🀣 Man I hope they do...pretty plz.
yes she did and so they won't just become husband and wife against the laws.
I don't even want to think abt RM
CVs have to have smth...fingers crossed

oh that I heard abt it too...I guess I just skipped that partπŸ˜†
this thought was bothering me. so I had to share πŸ˜”
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

o man i dont wana think actually ,, i can't explain that feeling, if that all shit happens , our zaya's relation will got in to bitterness i mean yeah u can say purity will be gone in bawdi , creatives having bigg something planned under there sleeves,,, sometimes i feel like creatives ki to lol sory but our minds are going bonkers man. give us a clear picture. clear idea. we have a life we have a proffesioanl careers man please don't do that to us . lol

hey I do get it...it's mutual. And yeah BI is turning us into nuts. The CVs aren't only hiding smth precious (ZaYa's reunion method) but they r also plotting against some crazy viewers like us. πŸ˜†
lmaooo creatives ki toh and u stopped...I am ROFLing🀣
If they didn't give us BI confusions...taab ye truly BI na hotaπŸ˜†