Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL Marci relax bachay😆 it was a really good episode

Let me tell you one thing Harshad looked really hot and second Cvs are going to keep playing with us stating that there is only the halala way however in the end they will be saved by something else watch. Oh well that was two things

LOL I'm clearly bored and have nothing else to think about 😆

LOL Harshad's hotness is the holy grail 😆

mmm kk I still have my doubts but guess gotta wait and watch
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zain and Aaliyah's tadap that has been going on for a year, i really want to see the after effects, so excited for the episodes now!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Zainab
Aalia did nt take rehan vakil , she called some other vakil for giving back Meher to Zain.Now she is only Aalia no gulam Haider or Zain abdullah.
Did ni liked the way suri came to give sweets to Aalia she did nt take unlike cutting the cake.Now Aalia has become very strong.
Nafee pleading Aalia nt to tell did to polive and to anyone in da house.
Aalia told nafee i dont want another problem in the house, dat shows her greatness.Coz of nafee she is seperated from Zain she don't want the da same to happen to her with Fahad.
But she told her sorry bhabi i will nt forgive u.Nafee sould hve called Zain before the 3rd T den dis would nt hve happened.Nafee is selfish she is bothered about her life.
Zain really felt bad but he should hve trusted her or should hve tried to findout the truth before 3rd T.He bluntly believed his mom. He wanted her back but she is true musalman ,cannot go back to him .since he said 3 t in 3 months.
Zain went to Rehan's house as well as Bhopal. but he saw only lock in both da house.
Is dat spoiler is true!! she is in Hyderabad??
One yr has passed ,Zarina is der in BV .
Zain before threw her pic now hugging her pic.
Precap- Zain in dad's kabar on der's marriage anniverssary day.He has told his dad he will bring her back.
I don't think she must have RM.Rehan may unite them.So far his character has portrayed very well.He is like Usman to ZaYa.
One yr passed ,how can der's Marriage anniverssary tomorrow.I feel dey got married 5 or 6 months before leap, then should be 11/2 yrs after marriage.
Hope Farhan sir will nt cheat us.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely love your positive posts! For some reason theres alot of negativity and assumptions being made about the upcoming track in this forum/twitter which is so unnecessary! Todays episode was fantastic! Im so excited about the track and frankly speaking Im glad they took the leap. Because if they showed a week of zain crying in his guilt and aliya being cold then it would just be a drag. Now because of the leap, we already know zain has suffered for a year and I can already start sympathizing with him now. Hes gotten what hes deserved and Aliyas behaviour towards him when they do meet will also be another slap.
Im so so excited when they first meet after a year!

Now coming to the fears of rehan being married to aliya or some crap...why would he do that? Why are those assumptions even being made when the track JUST started? If Rehan does start develping feelings for aliya..i dont blame him. after all Aliya is a beautiful human being...who wouldnt like her! but rehan's character is good and i doubt he would ever try and pursue anything. and as for aliya...she would never agreee to marry Rehan because for one..she loves zain and secondly because she is probably already heartbroken over one marriage...her faith in marriage may not even be as strong anymore!

Anyways, all in all, amazing episode and the upcoming track is gonna be even more amazing!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Zainab dear..moi is back from tour and saw the episode on TV :) :)
Except the leap and the fact that they did not show Zain receiving the papers - the episode was perfect!!

Aliya is one of the best portrayed characters in TV today. Strong yet vulnerable, always honest, always ready to give a chance, and for her there is only one love - Zain. We saw this in the dargha too when she was introducing her husband to Paro. So i doubt she will marry anyone else. So there is more to things than we are seeing now. For once i will wait and watch and maybe will scream out IF the remarriage scene plays out in the episode :)

So yes, I too loved the way Aliya responded to all three - Nafee, Zain and Suraiyaa. This shows how she thinks of others before herself.
She finally moved away as he said T three times. She has lost everything so what is the point of staying back. I am glad that she just vanished :). But yes - why did her parents and Rehan's family vanish with her??? This is a mystery to me. Her parents - understood, maybe she forgave them, but Rehan and company??? Will wait and see.

With Suraiyaa it was a sixer for me ... MIL could not say anything!!

I think Zafee will somehow help them when the time comes. She is already feeling guilty.

Now coming to the other side of the same coin - Zain...can i say his scenes were perfect today!!! Him remembering Aliya's pleads, her words all fit so well with the situation .. hats off to the CVs.
And precap - I loved the fact that he is talking with his dad. I want a dialog wherein he says that he finally understood why his dad took Aliya's name last. Somehow that is so imp, i want that to be shown when the time is right.

One thing is sure - Aliya has to be back in some form in their lives as am sure she is the one who will save them from coming onto the streets.

So Suraiyaa's role will be taken over by Zarina..err i mean brains .. LOL.

I am cool with the dark turn of the story as long as there is no remarriage. So lets wait and watch.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Aww thank you so much, means alot😳
You should totally watch it from the beginning man, missed out some really good forever cherished episodes man. LOL I understand although I also find him Hot, sexy, funny and the list goes on😆.
Definitely, I am loving this track, its been great so far, yes issues and errors here there but than again it wont be perfect no matter how hard you try.

Exactly all of us have been waiting for so long to see Zain repent, regret and see the truth, it was great how they portrayed him in pain every single day of the year, how he missed her so much, how hes crying everyday yet he never failed to let his family know that Aliyah is very much in his life and never left.

Yes, as much as we wanted her to be cold with him I loved how she still spoke as she couldnt not just pick up the phone she had too, she loves him too much too. I cant wait too see the future episodes man.

LOL i just noticed that dialogue, I am sure Nafeesa will be the only one to stand by him and get Aliyah back. Aliyahs selfless ness has melted the evil inside of her. even doe we all wanted to see her insulted but you just never know what the future holds.

Welcome aboard Love! Same here😃

Thank you for such a warm welcome sweets😃
I loved loved the way Aliya's character was shown.. I was glad she could take a stance as a strong independent woman and subconsciously gave it back to Zain. He needed it. He deserved it to be really honest. The woman in me was satisfied😳
And my heart went out to that guy. The way he yelled and screamed and begged for having her back was stupendous. But what is done cannot be undone. And what is Said cannot be taken back. And rightfully so. I loved , absolutely loved the way how he kept the chair close to him and asked Shazia not to sit on it..The look he gave was 😳😆
Though I wanted him to read the love notes which Aliya wrote for him today itself, but then I guess we might get that scene soonish😳
And ofcourse the transfer papers and the envelope scene should have been shown today itself..I wanted a chhotu sa letter in that envelope.. More guilt. More angst😳 You can call me a sadist😆
But these little things refine the excellent scenes into masterpieces😃
Anyway, it was really nice conversing with you on this forum..a new one for me😊
Take care..God bless :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now Aalia has to go back to BV otherwise Zarina will do for wat she has come to BV.
Now Suri is down seeing her son , dis is coz of her, nd Zain is shattered .
This is good oppertunity for Zainab to grab everything from BV wat from BV, she will grab BV only.
Abdulla's will be in footpath..
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanam...parallel lead, my foot. 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Now Aalia has to go back to BV otherwise Zarina will do for wat she has come to BV.

Now Suri is down seeing her son , dis is coz of her, nd Zain is shattered .
This is good oppertunity for Zainab to grab everything from BV wat from BV, she will grab BV only.
Abdulla's will be in footpath..

Zarina... not zainab...😆

Well aaliya has to come back... and she will
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic episode. and i have no problem with the leap.
Very well written Zainab and next time copy your write up before you post it😆
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago