Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aalia has taken his jacket.
In precap he looks soo hot.
He was having pic of his wedding , he was carasing Aalia in dat pic. near da pool.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. I hope so.. How amazing he looked in the office scene, that silver/gray suit and oh the white shirt at the end.

girl you dont even understand my sentiments man, i really hope they get rid of his skittles wardrobe man. honestly just give the man some khakis, like remember when he was leaving the house before their SR, looked so hot
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post as usual Zainab 😊(Don't throw jootis at me now for being so formal with u 🀣)
I said so much in the morning somewhere else that I don't feel like repeating myself now πŸ˜† All I will say is that I wanted a confrontation scene (face to face) but then Zain wouldn't have let Aliya go. Moreover, how doesn't Rizwan know where Aliya is ? Wouldn't Aayat know where her parents are (assuming that Haiders are with Aliya) ? Where is the so called lawyer He needs to be out of the show.

I think Bilal and Zareena will probably be shown the owners of the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† One year has passed, they must have done sth in between.

I have so much to say but I don't feel like typing πŸ˜•

Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

girl you dont even understand my sentiments man, i really hope they get rid of his skittles wardrobe man. honestly just give the man some khakis, like remember when he was leaving the house before their SR, looked so hot

I do fangurl , CVs don't πŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello guys?? what's cooking??πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

hello guys?? what's cooking??πŸ˜†

Khichdi! Wanna have? πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Great post as usual Zainab 😊(Don't throw jootis at me now for being so formal with u 🀣)

I said so much in the morning somewhere else that I don't feel like repeating myself now πŸ˜† All I will say is that I wanted a confrontation scene (face to face) but then Zain wouldn't have let Aliya go. Moreover, how doesn't Rizwan know where Aliya is ? Wouldn't Aayat know where her parents are (assuming that Haiders are with Aliya) ? Where is the so called lawyer He needs to be out of the show,

I thin Bilal and Zareena will probably be shown the owners of the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† One year has passed, they must have done sth in between.

I have so much to say but I don't feel like typing πŸ˜•

ah that's a good point that you have raised Aashi...yes wouldn't Aayat know where the haiders are..?Also Aaliya has cut off from Zain not from her sister. Considering how much she loves Aayat..do you really think that she won't get in touch atleast once during this one year?!

Man CVs better not forget these side characters!!! It really puts me off!! :/
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Khichdi! Wanna have? πŸ˜†

tell me the ingredients 1st?? πŸ˜† Even though I hate it, I will think it over🀣
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

ah that's a good point that you have raised Aashi...yes wouldn't Aayat know where the haiders are..?Also Aaliya has cut off from Zain not from her sister. Considering how much she loves Aayat..do you really think that she won't get in touch atleast once during this one year?!

Man CVs better not forget these side characters!!! It really puts me off!! :/

LMAO I am still pissed how they forgot Gauhar πŸ€”I really hate this tendency of CVs. They create the mess but never try to clean it. Like Hello where is Gauhar's baby ?? Like Hello why is Nafeeza's scar not going πŸ₯± Exactly mahn I mean where the hell is Ayat even ? Why was Gauhar track even introduced. It pisses me off because that track ruined so many good relationships in the show -_____- I am staying for this week as I love separation tracks but here there is not getting back together without remarriage. So I am totally going like this
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Chatting Please~~~~