musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shiv, I edited it!
This one is about the Basanti look 😆:

User Actions
Following
Mango Gurl!@MeghaaRuparel

@tee_tweets_it we don't do such Unclassy things! @syedasaba23 @SBeintehaafan @AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • More
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

NO NO NO, i am not taking any dream sequences especially if its romantic, i will refuse to watch it man. this other show i watched and they barely got to romance but romanced in dream sequences it was hella annoying

I totally agree! I don't want them to be romancing in dream sequences, please no! I just want to see Zain finding Aaliya. My guess is it will be an accidental encounter, maybe he goes there on business and bumps into her since right now its been nearly impossible for him to find any trace of her.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so no basanti look, lmao it never even went with her character😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Well, I guess this confirms it! 🤣

1. @AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit @MeghaaRuparel and I thought aaliya was supposed to be bitter? Basanti is embarrassing pic.twitter.com/ajIBwM6H9T

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
User Actions
Following
Mango Gurl!@MeghaaRuparel

@syedasaba23 Lol! Early morning jokes.. @AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Shruti.. I just saw her tweets.. Their morning jokes and people had a sleepless night here.. 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Going Beintehaa nuts over a look change, that's us alright! 🤪
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I totally agree! I don't want them to be romancing in dream sequences, please no! I just want to see Zain finding Aaliya. My guess is it will be an accidental encounter, maybe he goes there on business and bumps into her since right now its been nearly impossible for him to find any trace of her.

Exactly i rather take no romance over that, exactly or even he finds her surprises her for the anniversary
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know, I saw one too where the leads use to romance only in dreams or flashbacks..

Here I don't see any other way of them celebrating.. they'd both be remembering each other... I feel they'll show Aaliya entering with her new look when Zain's talking to Usmaan at his grave.

it was annoying, like we wanted real romance and here we got nothing

*sigh* man now im just upset, lmao i hope its another anniversary and not the marriage one😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes, my record has been broken but I will get it back 😉

This is why I loved the episode even more, the editing was crisp you could actually relate to each and every scene instead of wondering what the hell happened. You could actually see the days passing by as Zain searched and yearned for Aaliya. It was all beautifully done!

I am so glad they showed those flashbacks Zainab because it made the scene all the more impactful, the way Zain just collapsed on the floor and recollected every single thing Aaliya was subjected to was damn good! Harshad nailed his scenes especially when he was on the phone with Aaliya, OMG the way his voice broke. Harshika were phenomenal!

You know what, I think because fans are so used to the cliched routes of other shows, its a habit to speculate and think the worst case scenario will happen with BI but so far CVs have not disappointed. Think about it, who would have thought this divorce track would be this good? Normally when the leads divorce the show goes awry but here BI has been dishing out some of their best episodes! The intensity, the suspense has left everyone praising the show and hooked to this track!

I told my mom the same thing because she was so pissed that ZaYa didn't out Nafeesa but whose to say Zain will remain quiet? Zain can always out her in a fit of anger, it is not something that should be ruled out.

I can't wait for the next episode, that precap was awesome!!

it really did, honestly now when i look at how far the both of them have come its magnificent man, their acting abilites are tremendously brilliant.
definitely i just cant wait till tom and see how and where Aliyah is, i am hoping they just dont show her but show her gradual process of getting where she is like they did with Zain

im sure sooner or later Zain will yell when hes really fed up