Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They missed their first anniversary. :(
Nafeesaaa! -____-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

how can it be their first anniversary if a whole year already passed since Usman brought Aaliya in Zain's life? πŸ˜• Around 5 months after they got married they had their SR, then ramzan..then talaaq.

okay total so far 9 months. so uh um it's definitely not the first year anniversary sorry. -__-

can it mean that a year just passed by in total like their married life not a year in general it still wouldnt be the second anniversary doe than it would be a year and some months
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

can it mean that a year just passed by in total like their married life not a year in general it still wouldnt be the second anniversary doe than it would be a year and some months

oh okay that makes sense. LMAO then why say one year leap? just say 3 or 4 months leap!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

oh okay that makes sense. LMAO then why say one year leap? just say 3 or 4 months leap!!

maybe they meant a year by their married life termsπŸ˜• im gettin mad technical, its bothering me doe
..Zainab.. thumbnail

there are a few things that i didn't like about this episode.

1) the major blooper. it's just so big that anyone can notice it so that's why i had a problem it. When Nafeesa and Aaliya were talking outside it was broad daylight and then when she was on the phone with Zain..it was now pitch dark. honestly as a viewer, it is a real put off..i know we always have some bloopers here and there like the plants moving etc..but those are things that you can overlook. this one on the other hand just bugs me -_______________-

2) Suri. What the hell happened to her? Why is she acting like an emotional fool now that Zarina is here?! When Zain told her that he can't keep his promise and he can't marry Sanam, I expected her to outright confront him..I expected Suri to ask questions like these.

'Why can't you keep your promise? For Aaliya? Didn't you just divorce that cheap bhopali larki..then what is the problem now?' things like that.

Okay so maybe at that moment the writers didn't show it because Zain needed to leave asap to stop Aaliya. What about later? Why didn't they show Suri questioning Zain? All she did was stand on the side and watch him miss Aaliya and looking for her like a mad man. I would've thought that she would want some answers as to why he had this sudden change of heart. Her son just divorced the love of his life for her and then few minutes after he had a 360 degree change. come on.

3) Rehan. I do not have any fears that Rehan got married to Aaliya or whatever. Honestly no thoughts as such even crossed my mind. But why did he have to move? Maybe because he felt guilty that he came too late with the proof. Or maybe because as Zain's brother he feels it as his duty to keep an eye on Aaliya? But for sure, I know that Rehan is the one who tagged behind and that Aaliya didn't ask him to come along.

And I still do not see any remarriage happening. Zaya love each other too much. So I do not understand why some people just overreact so negatively. Well whatever, I can't control what others feel. :D
so other than that I'm VERY excited to see how the story unfold.πŸ˜›

P.S. I love Harshad's new look and I hope Aaliya gets a good one as well.

LMFAO Saheba heres the thing if you get that keen and observant in watchin an indian show your going to want to rip your hair out, just watch and ignore the bloopers, cause they are going to happen and happen really often.

Honestly i dont think Suraiya is a bit worried about her son, i feel like shes just pissed hence her tears that she boasted so much in front of all that her son is really obedient and all but he ditched her. I doubt she cares a bit about him, she cares more about her reputation which is going to get pointed at since he called off the nikkah.

right idk man im not falling for her actually caring this time for every time i think she does but she does something to prove me wrong

tbh im not even caring about Rehan missing, let him be, why is it so necessary for him to be linked with Aliyah, people need to think in another route for once.

I cant wait till ZaYa meet!

Stop the man is sooo GAWJUS
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i just wanted them to have a night out man, where it would be only them and Zain to surprise. Aliyah is always saving him and surprising, imagine tom he finds her and surprises her OMG i would die

Anything would do man... I'd even take a dream sequence..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Anything would do man... I'd even take a dream sequence..

NO NO NO, i am not taking any dream sequences especially if its romantic, i will refuse to watch it man. this other show i watched and they barely got to romance but romanced in dream sequences it was hella annoying
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

NO NO NO, i am not taking any dream sequences especially if its romantic, i will refuse to watch it man. this other show i watched and they barely got to romance but romanced in dream sequences it was hella annoying

I know, I saw one too where the leads use to romance only in dreams or flashbacks..

Here I don't see any other way of them celebrating.. they'd both be remembering each other... I feel they'll show Aaliya entering with her new look when Zain's talking to Usmaan at his grave.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ist Anniversary , dey r nt together.Nt good .Both r thiking of each other.
Hopefully dey should unite soon nd celebrate their's belated Anniversary
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
About the whole Aaliya working in a dhaba spoiler:

Mango Gurl!@MeghaaRuparel

@JakeyTwitting I really feel spoilers shud buck up! Like really!! @AnkurNBhatia

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago