Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

NO man i dont want the anniversary to be tom, isnt it supposed to be like in january? i wanted them to celebrate it together

everything is going upside down with zaya man
LMAO we're going by Beintehaa show calendar not actual calendar apparently. but yeah they got married in January.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

everything is going upside down with zaya man
LMAO we're going by Beintehaa show calendar not actual calendar apparently. but yeah they got married in January.

how the heck is the anniversary now if the year is over, dont they mean a couple of months since its was atleast like 7 to 9 months of them being married and if a year went by wouldnt the anniversary be gone already.

either they mean a whole year, or a year happened to their marriage

do i even make sense😳

how the heck is the anniversary now if the year is over, dont they mean a couple of months since its was atleast like 7 to 9 months of them being married and if a year went by wouldnt the anniversary be gone already.

either they mean a whole year, or a year happened to their marriage

do i even make sense😳

yes you make total sense 👍🏼 I know what you are trying to say😆
then their second year anniversary? it looks like their first year anniversary may have been during the iddah period 😕 this is hella confusing man i hope we get a clearer picture tomorrow😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's what confused me too.. by what they showed onscreen, it looks like their second anniversary
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yea My question exactly M, you get beaten every day, there goes your record of being on the first page😆

Honestly fast paced or not, it was beautifully executed be it editing wise or actors acting wise, it was so good. Only if they focused on the three months leap episode like this.*sigh* that track had so much potential, moving on...

WORD, the way she walked out was perfect man, just pure perfection. Like once she stated to Zain that if she ever leaves she will give all she has to him and leave without anything and that is exactly what happened. She didnt take anything with her, everything she had she gave it all to him and left, the only thing she took with her was her self respect, her dignity, her immense honor that she gained even more now for her unique nature. The woman never fails to surprise anyone. I cant wait to see her now.

Yes first M, i love how they actually took the courtesy of showing all the FBs of Zain misbehaving with Aliyah, being rude, yelling, insulting and embarrassing, it was so pure man, the way he couldnt even remember everything not cause he forgot but cause he just couldnt digest the fact that he was that rude with her, that messed up with her when she was innocent and kept trying to tell him that. It was just so beautiful, honestly Harshad killed it, his expressions portrayed Zains feelings beyond perfect. Watchin this scene reminded me of when Zain told Aliyah that first he was her shauhar, then her aashiq and now her ghulam, he succeeded in all three till now and i cant wait to see this man back in action. I want this line to be repeated to Aliyah that he will always be her husband, her lover and her servant no matter what.

TBH, M im just going to overlook that part, why is so necessary to link him with Aliyah? He could be somewhere else man, everyone needs to relax, sit back and enjoy the show. its like the Sanam character, her she was literally here in two episodes for negative .5 seconds, and is now gone and i doubt she is going to come back.

M, i really dont think Aliyahs humbleness has soften up the evil in her, i just feel like now shes just going to be more cautious. shes going to stand by Zain not cause she wants to but cause she has too since ZaYa as aware of her dark reality. Shes going to support hoping that she comes out safe, however i do feel like Zain is going to explode and blurt out the truth.

I am really excited for future episodes man! MY GAWD this man is such a killer, NJ, so freaking good looking, he looked way too good in the precap

Yes, my record has been broken but I will get it back 😉

This is why I loved the episode even more, the editing was crisp you could actually relate to each and every scene instead of wondering what the hell happened. You could actually see the days passing by as Zain searched and yearned for Aaliya. It was all beautifully done!

I am so glad they showed those flashbacks Zainab because it made the scene all the more impactful, the way Zain just collapsed on the floor and recollected every single thing Aaliya was subjected to was damn good! Harshad nailed his scenes especially when he was on the phone with Aaliya, OMG the way his voice broke. Harshika were phenomenal!

You know what, I think because fans are so used to the cliched routes of other shows, its a habit to speculate and think the worst case scenario will happen with BI but so far CVs have not disappointed. Think about it, who would have thought this divorce track would be this good? Normally when the leads divorce the show goes awry but here BI has been dishing out some of their best episodes! The intensity, the suspense has left everyone praising the show and hooked to this track!

I told my mom the same thing because she was so pissed that ZaYa didn't out Nafeesa but whose to say Zain will remain quiet? Zain can always out her in a fit of anger, it is not something that should be ruled out.

I can't wait for the next episode, that precap was awesome!!

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Alright I can finally give you a full review now that I got my laptop back. :P

Okay first of all, a lot of things that we speculated didn't happen. I'm glad some of them didn't happen and there are some others i wish did happen.

Aliya. We all knew that she was going to be totally broken. A lot of us thought that she was going to turn bitter and cold filled with hatred and anger after all the things that she went through. We thought/wanted her to confront Zain and give him a good piece of her mind. I was honestly expecting to hear her say some harsh things to Zain. I was expecting her to remind him of all the times that she pleaded him not to divorce her. But she didn't do anything of the sort at all.

On the contrary, this girl was able to stand back up with her head held high. And I applaud the makers for this. For giving us such an amazingly written female lead. She was honest with Nafeesa and boy i loved her dialogues..'I'm sorry lekin main apko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti'. That was awesome!!! As expected Nafeesa came to Aaliya to save her own skin...but I like the reason for which Aaliya promised why she won't reveal Nafeesa's truth. This goes to show exactly how golden this girl's heart is.

And the way she handled herself in front of Suri. Man that was the biggest slap that Suri could've gotten from her. Aaliya didn't say anything in her defense nor did she say anything in her offense..all she did is politely thanked for inviting her as she is her mamu's favourite bhanji that's all. Suri's face was priceless. Preetika killed it here! Her eyes reflected no emotion..no remorse, no pain, nothing.

Zain. Man i cried for him today..who wouldn't :/ He committed a sin and I'm glad to see that he knows it. I still can't get over how happy and relieved he looked when she picked up his call and then the desperation and pain when she said 'Allah Haafiz' and hanged up. Harshad killed it!

I'm glad with this leap. And I'm glad that Aaliya was out of touch for this long because it gets to show Zain the gravity of the situation. Now for sure, he will think twice before he thinks wrongly of Aaliya. This needed to happen for him to learn his lesson. As much as I love Zain, I do not like how easily forgets sometimes just how deeply precious Aaliya is to him. She often needs to be in a life and death situation for him to remember. So this experience will make him to take what he says and does more seriously. This is needed for his character growth.

I will write what i didn't like in another post just so that you would have more comments😉😆

LOL sometimes we just speculate for time pass ya know.

I really loved how she stood her ground regardless of her wanting to run to Zain when he was pleading to her not to leave him. She stood strong not just in front of Zain but most importantly in front of Suraiya. The way she left Suraiya stunned was the best, Suraiya expected a few tears to fall outta Aliyahs eyes, stuff sweets in her mouth again but this time she wrong, Nor did Aliyah cry, neither did she allow for her to get insulted again, the way she walked off was so brilliant.

Like i said to others, Aliyah had told Zain if she ever left him she will never take anything with him and she didnt, all that she had she gave to him and the only thing she took with her was her self respect. I loved the way she left them miserable yet shocked.

I loved how they showed all the times Zain misbehaved with her, and he shouldnt have, when Zain said" yeh meine konsa guna kardiya" i was so done, Harshad the way he said that line gave me shivers man, just way too phenomenal. His voice projections are so realistic, his crying seems so genuine and real, its makes it even more better to watch.

ZaYa needed time alone and im glad that they got it but now i anxiously wait for them to meet, can we get one hug please a unintentional one, it will be even better if Aliyah runs to him.

The grave yard scene was totally foreshadowing a scene for me of how in the future Zain is going to appear at his fathers grave and go like here you go Dad i got my love and your bhanji back, i fulfilled my promise and i cannot wait for that day.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

yes you make total sense 👍🏼 I know what you are trying to say😆
then their second year anniversary? it looks like their first year anniversary may have been during the iddah period 😕 this is hella confusing man i hope we get a clearer picture tomorrow😕

lmao okay good, honestly i wanted their first anniversary to be celebrated in a grand manner not fair, if this is the second anniversary they have been married for two years and we saw no parties😳

@Shivani exactly hopefully its more clear tom i hope its the first man, imma be real upset if its the second
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Me too, Z. I wanted them to celebrate their first anniversary together 😔
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Me too, Z. I wanted them to celebrate their first anniversary together 😔

i just wanted them to have a night out man, where it would be only them and Zain to surprise. Aliyah is always saving him and surprising, imagine tom he finds her and surprises her OMG i would die
how can it be their first anniversary if a whole year already passed since Usman brought Aaliya in Zain's life? 😕 Around 5 months after they got married they had their SR, then ramzan..then talaaq.
okay total so far 9 months. so uh um it's definitely not the first year anniversary sorry. -__-