Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I was waiting for your post :D
Anyway I absolutely agree with you , for me Aliya was the star
She had the option of forgetting everything and going back to her love but instead she chose to start a new life as Aaliyah! Yes she does not require anyone now and she has made it clear
She kept her dignitiy and walked away, and for me that was the highlight
A relationship survives on the basis of trust and if that has been shattered then no point of staying
She also doesn't find it necessary to clear her name before leaving because she and mamu both know that she is innocent no point in shouting it out to the world. Aliya selflessness can be seen in the fact that she made Zain promise not to reveal the real culprit and she left like a boss
Now coming to Zain, oh Zain why didn't you trust your wife? Now look what has it come to. You have to check her fb account, hug her photo and caress her chair when that could have been in person
I really what you to search violently for her and woo her back , go my hero I am rooting for you
I don't even want to think about Rehan and his whereabouts
Jo hoga dekh jayega
And now Harshika please take a bow for your acting absolutely brilliant
And stubble is back yay!
Edited by -bazinga- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Such a heart wrenching episode. I loved it. It was all about setting the stage for the story ahead... Wasn't much happy about the year long leap, but oh well I can't have everything... at least it was better than the three months leap.. Let's see how CVs wanna portray this ahead..

Never thought I'd cry the way I did with today's episode. As much excited I am for this track I don't think I'll be able to handle so much pain and tears for too long.

So Aaliya gives back her 51% to Zain, as expected... But the best part was her answer to Suraiyya. Aaliya said so much by being subtle. I cheered for her there. She walked out with dignity. I love this woman.

Nafeesa.. About time they showed her actually feeling sorry for her deeds. Makes me wonder if she'd be a help in the future for reuniting ZaYa. I loved Aaliya for not forgiving her. So much better for her to live with this guilt and face Zain every day.

I seriously have no words left to say about what the episode was all about today. Needless to say the entire sequence from ZaYa talking on phone to the leap and song sequence, it just tore my heart.

Zain broke. The immature kid in him not wanting to believe that everything is over. That every thing could still be alright. If only... Aaliya was leaving. And the biggest blow was Aaliya forgiving him. That'd be more hurting for him than her hatred.

Harshad nailed the scenes yet again.. And Preetika was awesome today... Simply brilliant both of them!

OMFG how hot and sexy Mr. Arora looked in the Precap. Can't wait for tomorrow... Beintehaa mohabbat cannot die like that. Zain needs that faith..

That is true, every time i think of the three months even if they wanted to last two days which it did, they good have made it better that track had so much potential. Moving on todays episode was amazing, what a brilliant episode to start off the week.

thats the Aliyah, never take but give, one of her finest qualities be it happiness or sadness she never takes always leaves people indebted by her generous nature.

Honestly as much as i hate that she walked off so aram se one thing is final, now shes going to stand by Zain not cause she cares but more that Aliyah and Zain both know her reality hence dont want any risks,shes very carefully now going to play, i still dont think she has soften up at all.

Zain and Aliyahs pain is done so brilliantly by Harshika, its so evident honestly and them connecting to the audience in pure bliss.

I cant wait till the future scenes, it will only be Aliyah names attached to Zains no one elses, it just cant happen.

DONT even, this man is such killer
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

kyaa yaaar daamn. kyu log itna hoax share kr rahe hai seriously. hum yahan aapne aap ko or ek doosre ko postive rehne ka kehnte hai aur yeh log, f"""""ing enufff seriously 😡 😡 😡 😡

we like to think positively about the upcoming track of the show, while some people tend to take almost everything in a negative sense . what to do

even if that news is true that the show is ending then so be it. I want the show to end with its story and characters still intact. But nothing about this episode made me feel like our show is ending soon. Because if it was then Nafeesa would have been revealed in front of all today. Even Suri is not revealed yet. there is still a lot to show. a leap doesn't mean show is ending.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

we like to think positively about the upcoming track of the show, while some people tend to take almost everything in a negative sense . what to do

even if that news is true that the show is ending then so be it. I want the show to end with its story and characters still intact. But nothing about this episode made me feel like our show is ending soon. Because if it was then Nafeesa would have been revealed in front of all today. Even Suri is not revealed yet. there is still a lot to show. a leap doesn't mean show is ending.

but thy need to keep quite until some conformations from PH . we are def getting 10.30 pm slot
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

hmm i don't know..Colors always change their minds back and forth that's why they never make an announcement till last minute. we need our trp to rise!

I am really hoping for a rise in this week's TVTs, BI is at its best and fans have been loving this track. Lets hope for the best
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am really hoping for a rise in this week's TVTs, BI is at its best and fans have been loving this track. Lets hope for the best

fingers crossed mandy
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Damn it why am I always late to post in your topic these days??

Onto the episode, I loved it! I didn't care that it was fast paced because CVs finally handled it with care, it was not one jumbled mess like before.

I'm so proud of Aaliya, no matter how broken she is, she still manages to leave with her self respect intact. Giving away back her shares and not letting Suraiya get pleasure out of her misery just gave me an immense amount of respect for her character. I thought for sure we would be subjected to another scene of Aaliya's humiliation but no, here it was Aaliya who stood strong and walked out with class. You go girl!

Thank you CVs for not disappointing when it came to Zain, I loved the flashbacks of him remembering Aaliya's pleas, her humiliation, her warnings that he would regret when it is too late. It was just bang on!!

I loved the phone convo, honestly as much as I wanted to see Aaliya be cold hearted, I am glad they kept her true to her character. Aaliya knows Zain now knows the truth, that he is sorry but its too late. Aaliya knows they cannot go back to the way things were, its not that simple

I really do not get the uproar because Rehan is shown missing, is he with Aaliya? Maybe, but it does not mean she has married him nor does it mean they are living under one roof. Aaliya loves only one man and that is Zain Abdullah

Side note: Stubble look is back, Harshad looks so hot!!!

Zain and Aaliya not blasting Nafeesa the way we hoped, disappointing yes but I'm not angry because deep down I expected this. Zain hates himself far more than he hates Nafeesa because he knows it was he who let Aaliya down, then there is Aaliya who has already lost it all.

Yea My question exactly M, you get beaten every day, there goes your record of being on the first page😆

Honestly fast paced or not, it was beautifully executed be it editing wise or actors acting wise, it was so good. Only if they focused on the three months leap episode like this.*sigh* that track had so much potential, moving on...

WORD, the way she walked out was perfect man, just pure perfection. Like once she stated to Zain that if she ever leaves she will give all she has to him and leave without anything and that is exactly what happened. She didnt take anything with her, everything she had she gave it all to him and left, the only thing she took with her was her self respect, her dignity, her immense honor that she gained even more now for her unique nature. The woman never fails to surprise anyone. I cant wait to see her now.

Yes first M, i love how they actually took the courtesy of showing all the FBs of Zain misbehaving with Aliyah, being rude, yelling, insulting and embarrassing, it was so pure man, cause in some show the main couple gets together and the ML never seeks forgiveness from the FL heck its never even mentioned the abuse he did to her, the way he couldnt even remember everything not cause he forgot but cause he just couldnt digest the fact that he was that rude with her, that messed up with her when she was innocent and kept trying to tell him that. It was just so beautiful, honestly Harshad killed it, his expressions portrayed Zains feelings beyond perfect. Watchin this scene reminded me of when Zain told Aliyah that first he was her shauhar, then her aashiq and now her ghulam, he succeeded in all three till now and i cant wait to see this man back in action. I want this line to be repeated to Aliyah that he will always be her husband, her lover and her servant no matter what.

TBH, M im just going to overlook that part, why is so necessary to link him with Aliyah? He could be somewhere else man, everyone needs to relax, sit back and enjoy the show. its like the Sanam character, her she was literally here in two episodes for negative .5 seconds, and is now gone and i doubt she is going to come back.

M, i really dont think Aliyahs humbleness has soften up the evil in her, i just feel like now shes just going to be more cautious. shes going to stand by Zain not cause she wants to but cause she has too since ZaYa as aware of her dark reality. Shes going to support hoping that she comes out safe, however i do feel like Zain is going to explode and blurt out the truth.

I am really excited for future episodes man! MY GAWD this man is such a killer, NJ, so freaking good looking, he looked way too good in the precap
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

but thy need to keep quite until some conformations from PH . we are def getting 10.30 pm slot

people jump to conclusions on the episodes itself even if there isn't any confirmation from anyone, so...this is nothing. Honestly Saranvir ignore them as no one will stop. that's why i cut off everywhere and I only discuss here 😃

So Zaya's one year anniversary is tomorrow huh..i don't know if i should be happy or sad..
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

people jump to conclusions on the episodes itself even if there isn't any confirmation from anyone, so...this is nothing. Honestly Saranvir ignore them as no one will stop. that's why i cut off everywhere and I only discuss here 😃

So Zaya's one year anniversary is tomorrow huh..i don't know if i should be happy or sad..

@bold... mai b yehi soch rahi thi. it was awesome if D shit haven't happened 😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail
NO man i dont want the anniversary to be tom, isnt it supposed to be like in january? i wanted them to celebrate it together