Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone, Harshad and Preetika have been nominated in the Fresh Face category for ITAs. Do vote :)

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/tellyawards/nominees
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I just finished watching that phone conversation scene again and the Khudaya Ve sequence...God, how heart wrenching is it! It never fails to move me to tears :'(

Zain needs to find his MEZ fast!!

yes he does. i don't know what is he waiting for..aren't Abdullahs rich..he can hire a detective can't he?πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
some on has made a post that BI AND RR ending due to BIGG BOSS , THATS Y WE GET ONE YEAR LEAP IN Bi 😭 😭 😭 😭
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I just finished watching that phone conversation scene again and the Khudaya Ve sequence...God, how heart wrenching is it! It never fails to move me to tears :'(

Zain needs to find his MEZ fast!!

I'm unable to hear that song again.. and that never happens..

Originally posted by: saranvir

some on has made a post that BI AND RR ending due to BIGG BOSS , THATS Y WE GET ONE YEAR LEAP IN Bi 😭 😭 😭 😭

hmm i don't know..Colors always change their minds back and forth that's why they never make an announcement till last minute. we need our trp to rise!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes he does. i don't know what is he waiting for..aren't Abdullahs rich..he can hire a detective can't he?πŸ˜†

Only he knows, man πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm unable to hear that song again.. and that never happens..

Shiv, there are so many songs I can't listen to peacefully because of ZaYa!
Like, I can't listen to Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse because it makes me want to cry...or even the BI title track... :(

Originally posted by: saranvir

Relax Sara, it's just a speculation...they wouldn't end the show right when the actual story starts!

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone, Harshad and Preetika have been nominated in the Fresh Face category for ITAs. Do vote :)

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/tellyawards/nominees

definitely going to vote like crazy now πŸ˜›
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Harshad and Pree never fail to amaze in every single episode πŸ‘. The episode belonged to both of them today.

The continuation scene kick started the episode with a bang! Zain having flashbacks of every single painful moment he put Aaliyah through, remembering and regretting...

I was happy that Aaliyah had her final words with Zain, giving him back BR and forgiving him. She left with her head held high and with dignity, this is what all FL should be like! There wasn't any bad blood between the two, and i am glad CVs played it this way.

I was expecting Aaliyah to hide Nafeesa's truth, however i am glad she pointed out that she will not be forgiven, this will be the downfall for Naf, watching Aaliyah be the bigger person and walking away whilst Nafeesa bears the guilt. Even though Aaliyah has asked Zain not to reveal Nafeesa's truth, i still want him to have words with her, tell her exactly how he feels about her and she isn't miss Universe for him anymore...

LOL, am i glad the stubble is back. He looks like a true Devdas now, he is in pieces without Aaliyah but it was all due to happen. Did we really see Suri worried about her son like that? I am glad his fighting spirit is still there after a year, he won't give up and i can't wait for tomorrow's episode after that precap!

A tiny bit of me is worried about the Rehan/Aaliyah angle, but a pakki muslim like Aaliyah wouldn't live with a strange guy like that, nor do i think she would marry Rehan because she feels obliged. she is a strong independent woman! CVs are playing with us, with the whole lock on the door thing, hopefully he is just out visiting family elsewhere.

Harshika are honestly way too good for newcomers, honestly they keep getting brilliant day by day, never have i seen newcomers this good, every new comer show i have watched i stopped, cause they sucked.

I loved the continuation scene, it was just so perfect man, the way he feel beside the bed unable to even think about how bad he was to his wife, his love. this man was the man who stated that he wasnt just her shauhar but her aashiq and her ghulam but he failed in every aspect, it was tremendously done by Harshad.

I am so glad the way Aliyah walked out, she kept her dignity, her self respect, but left everything to Zain. She once said, if she ever leaves she will leave everything of hers for him. she will never take anything and she didnt, the only thing she took with her was immense honor.

Ma Nigga, he is just effing hot, he honestly looks so good in a stubble its not even funny how good he looks, in the precap, MY GAWD.

IK, my feelings exactly was she really worried about her son or the nikkah being called off, im sorry i choose the nikkah being called off especially since she boasted so much about her son being so obedient.

Pakki Muslim just made my feeling stronger that there will never be Rehan and Aliyah just not possible, RM or not it will never be Rehan and Aliyah. Honestly people are going like why dhaba, screw the dhaba look at the fact that she is standing on her own feet without anyones help.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kyaa yaaar daamn. kyu log itna hoax share kr rahe hai seriously. hum yahan aapne aap ko or ek doosre ko postive rehne ka kehnte hai aur yeh log, f"""""ing enufff seriously 😑 😑 😑 😑
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

By the way guys I love how everything that we predicted didn't happen. The CVs really live up to their reputation as unpredictableπŸ˜†And you know what this is also one of the major reason why I love this show. It keeps you guessing. Just when you think that you have figured out where the show is going and what the CVs are planning, they show something at you and now you retrack and rethinkπŸ˜†

WORD!!! πŸ˜†