Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Definitely it reflected how such little times can do such massive destructions. I agree it was a long period of time, but im sure Cvs has a reason for it.

Cvs are going to constantly hint at Rehans marriage with Aliyah but watch in the end something else will happen and there will be no marriage. so just hang tight

Exactly, they will tease of the possibility but there will be no RM. Right now he will be the supportive friend who helps Aaliya as she rebuilds her life but no RM.

Unres pg 2
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait wouldnt it be a leap of couple of months since its their anniversary, the day they got married. If its a year didnt the anniversary pass already 😳
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have been reading your posts for quite sometime now and let me tell you you write really well :)
Fantastic episode.. And that is all I can say :) I had never watched BI from the beginning but started watching in bits and pieces.. And now I've been watching it for a while and let me tell you harshad is really cute😳😆
Okay, what I feel is the story is gonna get better and better and I am glad Aliya is gone ( dont yell at me for that😆), but it was necessary for the character justification. Zain ought to have repented and that too big time for all these days of torture and Aliya forgiving him and going away was a huge huge blow! I am so glad Aliya picked up the call and told him that she has forgiven him.. Sometimes what hateful words dont do, sweet words get the job done.. And today it hit the right nail. Zain was guilty. He was shattered. He was repenting . He realized the gunaah he has done. So realizations galore.
And I loved the way she said to Nafeesa " Mujhe maaf kar dena bhabhi lekin main aapko maaf nahi kar sakti".. That was such a brilliant piece of dialogue for me..And not to forget the dialogue about which you mentioned.. :)
All in all it was a great episode..Though did not expect the 1 year leap but hopefully CV's utilise it in a good way and not get down to the cliched angle of Rehan-Aliya-Zain.

I'm new to this forum. Hope to have conversations soon :) God bless😳

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Definitely it reflected how such little times can do such massive destructions. I agree it was a long period of time, but im sure Cvs has a reason for it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Cvs are going to constantly hint at Rehans marriage with Aliyah but watch in the end something else will happen and there will be no marriage. so just hang tight</font>

It could be Zain assuming that they are married and CVs would hint at that... we can have the possessive and obsessive Zain there 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I wanted to see Zain receiving the property papers, and his reaction upon seeing that Aliyah gave him everything

Ya .. Even I wanted to see that.. But I loved today's episode.. I have been catching up on old episods one thing struck me... The VO that comes BI has most significances
for eg:
When zain and aaliya came back to BV after their Nikah.. nafeesa said in VO.. mein tume ek din apna mohara banungi mom se badla lene ke liya... she did

Fanad gambling track zain aaliya interaction near the poor
Aaliya said in VO.. agar ek din mein tume chod ke chali bhi gayi tho tumse kuch nahi leke jaungi balke aap na sab kuch tume dekar jaungi.. and she did the same..

AAliya at darga with paro:
Vo meri pehli aur aakiri mohabat hai...

ever noticed..???
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoa, the leap actually happened 😳
Imma go watch the episode!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan! What an episode, truly draining! It just gets better and better!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Whoa, the leap actually happened 😳

Imma go watch the episode!

GO WATCH! It's good!!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and yeah Zain got what he deserved
it was a leap, but Zain's suffering is shown well
I felt for him man
Aliya hats off girl for ur decision
I love this strong Aliya with a resolution
u r a proud to womankind

Now the story is heading for some intensity
will wait to see how Zain and Aliya overcome the obstacles and discover their love

I must say Harshika were great today. Don't we say it almost everyday??😆

Nafeesa Aunty..no comments!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

I have been reading your posts for quite sometime now and let me tell you you write really well :)
Fantastic episode.. And that is all I can say :) I had never watched BI from the beginning but started watching in bits and pieces.. And now I've been watching it for a while and let me tell you harshad is really cute😳😆
Okay, what I feel is the story is gonna get better and better and I am glad Aliya is gone ( dont yell at me for that😆), but it was necessary for the character justification. Zain ought to have repented and that too big time for all these days of torture and Aliya forgiving him and going away was a huge huge blow! I am so glad Aliya picked up the call and told him that she has forgiven him.. Sometimes what hateful words dont do, sweet words get the job done.. And today it hit the right nail. Zain was guilty. He was shattered. He was repenting . He realized the gunaah he has done. So realizations galore.
And I loved the way she said to Nafeesa " Mujhe maaf kar dena bhabhi lekin main aapko maaf nahi kar sakti".. That was such a brilliant piece of dialogue for me..And not to forget the dialogue about which you mentioned.. :)
All in all it was a great episode..Though did not expect the 1 year leap but hopefully CV's utilise it in a good way and not get down to the cliched angle of Rehan-Aliya-Zain.

I'm new to this forum. Hope to have conversations soon :) God bless😳

Aww thank you so much, means alot😳
You should totally watch it from the beginning man, missed out some really good forever cherished episodes man. LOL I understand although I also find him Hot, sexy, funny and the list goes on😆.
Definitely, I am loving this track, its been great so far, yes issues and errors here there but than again it wont be perfect no matter how hard you try.

Exactly all of us have been waiting for so long to see Zain repent, regret and see the truth, it was great how they portrayed him in pain every single day of the year, how he missed her so much, how hes crying everyday yet he never failed to let his family know that Aliyah is very much in his life and never left.

Yes, as much as we wanted her to be cold with him I loved how she still spoke as she couldnt not just pick up the phone she had too, she loves him too much too. I cant wait too see the future episodes man.

LOL i just noticed that dialogue, I am sure Nafeesa will be the only one to stand by him and get Aliyah back. Aliyahs selfless ness has melted the evil inside of her. even doe we all wanted to see her insulted but you just never know what the future holds.

Welcome aboard Love! Same here😃