Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

"Teen maheney, teen lafz, teen talaq" highlight of the episode for me Zain my heart went out to him bt I felt soo proud of aliya. They both need time to understand and find each other BUT a whole year too much babes I was thinking a 3 months bt whoa a whole year better be a good reason and no rehan marriage nonsense

Definitely it reflected how such little times can do such massive destructions. I agree it was a long period of time, but im sure Cvs has a reason for it.

Cvs are going to constantly hint at Rehans marriage with Aliyah but watch in the end something else will happen and there will be no marriage. so just hang tight
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Okay, I'll watch in a bit...but what do think about the Rehan and Aliya equation, not being redundant lol, just a little skeptical man...

Honestly nothing will happen between them i can assure you. Today Aliyah stated shes a pakki muslim, exactly why shes going to keep away from him and not just that I doubt she could ever see anyone else as her husband but Zain
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly nothing will happen between them i can assure you. Today Aliyah stated shes a pakki muslim, exactly why shes going to keep away from him and not just that I doubt she could ever see anyone else as her husband but Zain

😕 *sigh*

Okay, I'm gonna stop overthinking and just let things play out...hopefully everything works out for the best, I really hope ZaYa are endgame but, not with any butchering of their characters or relationship
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just finished work! Need yo get home to watch the episode. Man it looks great!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

😕 *sigh*

Okay, I'm gonna stop overthinking and just let things play out...hopefully everything works out for the best, I really hope ZaYa are endgame but, not with any butchering of their characters or relationship

LOL Marci relax bachay😆 it was a really good episode

Let me tell you one thing Harshad looked really hot and second Cvs are going to keep playing with us stating that there is only the halala way however in the end they will be saved by something else watch. Oh well that was two things
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zainab.. I think aaliya just promised nafeesa that she will not reveal her truth to anyone but she clearly said Sorry bhabh, par mein aap kabhi maaf nahi kar sak thi ...

really? But still she waked away with more self respect than any person.She still stood her ground which i am so proud about
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I wanted to see Zain receiving the property papers, and his reaction upon seeing that Aliyah gave him everything
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

really? But still she waked away with more self respect than any person.She still stood her ground which i am so proud about

Yes, she did, that is why i am damn sure that RM thing with rehaan will not happen...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Just finished work! Need yo get home to watch the episode. Man it looks great!!

Go watch it, it was a great episode
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok no more speculations from my side
I just wish Rehaan vanished from this story🥱
Ok let him be dere, though he worries me a little
I don't give a damn abt his feelings or intentions

I believe in ZaYa's relationship and their love
gonna stay calm and watch
#NoSpoilers plz