Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

this is a langoor:

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Alright I can finally give you a full review now that I got my laptop back. :P

Okay first of all, a lot of things that we speculated didn't happen. I'm glad some of them didn't happen and there are some others i wish did happen.

Aliya. We all knew that she was going to be totally broken. A lot of us thought that she was going to turn bitter and cold filled with hatred and anger after all the things that she went through. We thought/wanted her to confront Zain and give him a good piece of her mind. I was honestly expecting to hear her say some harsh things to Zain. I was expecting her to remind him of all the times that she pleaded him not to divorce her. But she didn't do anything of the sort at all.

On the contrary, this girl was able to stand back up with her head held high. And I applaud the makers for this. For giving us such an amazingly written female lead. She was honest with Nafeesa and boy i loved her dialogues..'I'm sorry lekin main apko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti'. That was awesome!!! As expected Nafeesa came to Aaliya to save her own skin...but I like the reason for which Aaliya promised why she won't reveal Nafeesa's truth. This goes to show exactly how golden this girl's heart is.

And the way she handled herself in front of Suri. Man that was the biggest slap that Suri could've gotten from her. Aaliya didn't say anything in her defense nor did she say anything in her offense..all she did is politely thanked for inviting her as she is her mamu's favourite bhanji that's all. Suri's face was priceless. Preetika killed it here! Her eyes reflected no emotion..no remorse, no pain, nothing.

Zain. Man i cried for him today..who wouldn't :/ He committed a sin and I'm glad to see that he knows it. I still can't get over how happy and relieved he looked when she picked up his call and then the desperation and pain when she said 'Allah Haafiz' and hanged up. Harshad killed it!

I'm glad with this leap. And I'm glad that Aaliya was out of touch for this long because it gets to show Zain the gravity of the situation. Now for sure, he will think twice before he thinks wrongly of Aaliya. This needed to happen for him to learn his lesson. As much as I love Zain, I do not like how easily forgets sometimes just how deeply precious Aaliya is to him. She often needs to be in a life and death situation for him to remember. So this experience will make him to take what he says and does more seriously. This is needed for his character growth.

I will write what i didn't like in another post just so that you would have more comments๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aaliyah ensured as she leaves she doesn't have any grievances with anyone and she left with her head held high. I loved the scene between her and Suraiya cos I knew she would do some time like that and leave her mami speechless. Nafeesa just wanted to save her own back but she did ask zain to go and stop Aaliya from leaving.

He's back with a stubble again and he looks as hot as ever. This guy is a heart stealer haha. The precap looked really good and I have always loved zain and Usman bonding even though he isn't here anymore.

Can't wait for the future track to unravel. It's gonna be very very interesting...
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Allah tauba. Why is that so big? It made me jump ๐Ÿ˜†

Bilal was looking at Shazia again today when she tried to speak to Suraiya but Zarina jumped in ๐Ÿ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you. Seriously man, i gave up LOL, theres no point in trying to help people see the positive and that the positive are actually over powering the negatives and not the other way around but than again at the end of the day people will see what they want to see.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Honestly i dont even mind the leap whats so wrong about it people have the habbit of finding negatives instead of positives, the leap can actually do them good people need to wait and see how it comes about.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">True, Zain got what he deserved but honestly i want worse for Suraiya and Nafeesa, for them to Zain is suffering, he did wrong but not that wrong, i still feel horrible for him man.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Honestly thats the last thing on my mind, Aliyah marrying Rehan thats a big no no, i think Aliyah is going to run away from marriage and such cause for it was only Zain and will only be Zain there is no one else ever.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly greatly said man! I am just excited to see how they meet, how Zain fights to get Aliyah and than gets her back officially</font>

Totally agree! Infact when I now look at the story of Zain and Aliya, this new twist...esp with her leaving and them being seperated for a year... It makes their love story more epic, memorable and heart touching! Yeah I wish he never have the third talaaq cuz then I would know for sure they an get back. Now I have no idea what's gona happen in regards to that! Oh well, it's best to just go with the flow and hope for the best! But seriously feel that the story got a whole lot more interesting!

Now I'm just hoping and praying that that basanti or whatever look is not for Aliya! LOL

Also Harshad looked so damn good throughout the epi ESP in the song sequence but that last scene in the white shirt...damnn he looked SO good! Actually died LOL
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL Bilal and Shazia make a great pair. Cannot wait to see more of them in the future episodes! Such clowns
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there are a few things that i didn't like about this episode.
1) the major blooper. it's just so big that anyone can notice it so that's why i had a problem it. When Nafeesa and Aaliya were talking outside it was broad daylight and then when she was on the phone with Zain..it was now pitch dark. honestly as a viewer, it is a real put off..i know we always have some bloopers here and there like the plants moving etc..but those are things that you can overlook. this one on the other hand just bugs me -_______________-

2) Suri. What the hell happened to her? Why is she acting like an emotional fool now that Zarina is here?! When Zain told her that he can't keep his promise and he can't marry Sanam, I expected her to outright confront him..I expected Suri to ask questions like these.

'Why can't you keep your promise? For Aaliya? Didn't you just divorce that cheap bhopali larki..then what is the problem now?' things like that.

Okay so maybe at that moment the writers didn't show it because Zain needed to leave asap to stop Aaliya. What about later? Why didn't they show Suri questioning Zain? All she did was stand on the side and watch him miss Aaliya and looking for her like a mad man. I would've thought that she would want some answers as to why he had this sudden change of heart. Her son just divorced the love of his life for her and then few minutes after he had a 360 degree change. come on.

3) Rehan. I do not have any fears that Rehan got married to Aaliya or whatever. Honestly no thoughts as such even crossed my mind. But why did he have to move? Maybe because he felt guilty that he came too late with the proof. Or maybe because as Zain's brother he feels it as his duty to keep an eye on Aaliya? But for sure, I know that Rehan is the one who tagged behind and that Aaliya didn't ask him to come along.

And I still do not see any remarriage happening. Zaya love each other too much. So I do not understand why some people just overreact so negatively. Well whatever, I can't control what others feel. :D
so other than that I'm VERY excited to see how the story unfold.๐Ÿ˜›

P.S. I love Harshad's new look and I hope Aaliya gets a good one as well.

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
The biggest blooper of the day was the day and night transition. Even zains stubble didn't match up to it ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Totally agree! Infact when I now look at the story of Zain and Aliya, this new twist...esp with her leaving and them being seperated for a year... It makes their love story more epic, memorable and heart touching! Yeah I wish he never have the third talaaq cuz then I would know for sure they an get back. Now I have no idea what's gona happen in regards to that! Oh well, it's best to just go with the flow and hope for the best! But seriously feel that the story got a whole lot more interesting!

Now I'm just hoping and praying that that basanti or whatever look is not for Aliya! LOL

Also Harshad looked so damn good throughout the epi ESP in the song sequence but that last scene in the white shirt...damnn he looked SO good! Actually died LOL

Exactly they will come together stronger than ever, this time it will be even harder to break them, last time they truly lived together for like a month, this time they have experienced literally everything in life to know how to deal with every thing now. I cant wait till they get back together man, but currently enjoying the current track. LMAO exactly i mean its rather beat your brain to pieces or just sit back and enjoy the show cause ZaYa are end game no matter who comes in the show.

ME too man, thats so not Aliyah, i was hoping for a side braid and intead of anarkalis just regular salwar suits man.

Harshad is a stunner, honestly so good looking for no reason
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO guys, i just read on FB, Aaliyah's new look will resemble Basanti's look in Sholay! No freakin wayy!!!

What the...no! ๐Ÿฅฑ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What the...no! ๐Ÿฅฑ

We are hoping it is an improvised look! LOL you never know Zain might start looking like Gabbar Singh if we're doing the Sholay theme๐Ÿคฃ