Hotdog= Rehan

Chipkali = Sanam

Langoor = Who was that again?!

Anymore guys?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO waterproof all the way especially in the summer😆, it was a heart wrenching episode doe

I'll have to buy some waterproof eyeliner in my lunch break tomorrow. Gonna need it for future episodes. These guys are such brilliant actors, can easily make anyone cry with their superb acting.

And I shall PM u in a bit
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL!! Seriously though same here! They need to stop dressing the poor guy like a skittles rainbow, just because he looks hot in whatever he wears does not mean he should be subjected to some eyesore colors!

It will be good to see Aaliya in a new look, it doesn't have to be extreme but changing it up a little does not hurt.

honestly some khakis on that gorgeous man would do fine. LMAOOO, @M the amount of times we have complained about this is crazy, before it was just me M complaining lmao all the time.

Exactly like different hairstyle, a side braid and instead of anarkalis, regular salwar suits like initially
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL!! Seriously though same here! They need to stop dressing the poor guy like a skittles rainbow, just because he looks hot in whatever he wears does not mean he should be subjected to some eyesore colors!

It will be good to see Aaliya in a new look, it doesn't have to be extreme but changing it up a little does not hurt.

I know! He is the epitome of hotness with that stubble and the suit and tie, ohh and black!!

I don't mind an improvised version of basanti, but please don't give us the full look. Zain won't even recognise the poor girl😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

So Preeti, here we go with Z nickname's

Hotdog= Rehan

Chipkali = Sanam

Anymore guys?

Langoor idk forgot i think Bilal

lmao i dont remember😆 Saheba would know
Preeti.xo thumbnail

So Preeti, here we go with Z nickname's

Hotdog= Rehan

Chipkali = Sanam

Anymore guys?

Hotdog 🤣 now when I'm gonna watch him I'm actually gonna imagine a hotdog 🤣

And Sanam is a chipkali aka lizard ahah but not for long

Made my day
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Bilal was the langoor! LOL
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright I can finally give you a full review now that I got my laptop back. :P
Okay first of all, a lot of things that we speculated didn't happen. I'm glad some of them didn't happen and there are some others i wish did happen.

Aliya. We all knew that she was going to be totally broken. A lot of us thought that she was going to turn bitter and cold filled with hatred and anger after all the things that she went through. We thought/wanted her to confront Zain and give him a good piece of her mind. I was honestly expecting to hear her say some harsh things to Zain. I was expecting her to remind him of all the times that she pleaded him not to divorce her. But she didn't do anything of the sort at all.

On the contrary, this girl was able to stand back up with her head held high. And I applaud the makers for this. For giving us such an amazingly written female lead. She was honest with Nafeesa and boy i loved her dialogues..'I'm sorry lekin main apko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti'. That was awesome!!! As expected Nafeesa came to Aaliya to save her own skin...but I like the reason for which Aaliya promised why she won't reveal Nafeesa's truth. This goes to show exactly how golden this girl's heart is.

And the way she handled herself in front of Suri. Man that was the biggest slap that Suri could've gotten from her. Aaliya didn't say anything in her defense nor did she say anything in her offense..all she did is politely thanked for inviting her as she is her mamu's favourite bhanji that's all. Suri's face was priceless. Preetika killed it here! Her eyes reflected no emotion..no remorse, no pain, nothing.

Zain. Man i cried for him today..who wouldn't :/ He committed a sin and I'm glad to see that he knows it. I still can't get over how happy and relieved he looked when she picked up his call and then the desperation and pain when she said 'Allah Haafiz' and hanged up. Harshad killed it! I especially love the part where he goes ' no no no!' at the end.

I'm happy with this leap. And I'm glad that Aaliya was out of touch for this long because it gets to show Zain the gravity of the situation. Now for sure, he will think twice before he thinks wrongly of Aaliya. This needed to happen for him to learn his lesson. As much as I love Zain, I do not like how easily he forgets sometimes just how deeply precious Aaliya is to him. She often needs to be in a life and death situation for him to remember. So this experience will make him to take what he says and does more seriously. This is needed for his character growth.

I will write what i didn't like in another post just so that you would have more comments😉😆

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ek baaar aur dekha episode.. man these onions 😭
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Yeah Bilal was the langoor! LOL

What's a Langoor?