Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Now Aalia has to go back to BV otherwise Zarina will do for wat she has come to BV.

Now Suri is down seeing her son , dis is coz of her, nd Zain is shattered .
This is good oppertunity for Zainab to grab everything from BV wat from BV, she will grab BV only.
Abdulla's will be in footpath..

Exactly, her character is going to kick in soon

@BOLD LMAO Zarina๐Ÿคฃ not me thats the last person i wanna be

Originally posted by: Baingan

Now Aalia has to go back to BV otherwise Zarina will do for wat she has come to BV.

Now Suri is down seeing her son , dis is coz of her, nd Zain is shattered .
This is good oppertunity for Zainab to grab everything from BV wat from BV, she will grab BV only.
Abdulla's will be in footpath..

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zarina... not zainab...๐Ÿ˜†

Well aaliya has to come back... and she will

LMAO๐Ÿ˜† I cant wait for that time man

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sanam...parallel lead, my foot. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nigga shes gone in two episodes with negative .5 second scenes๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Always be careful what you wish for, we wanted Aaliya's new look here it is but maybe it won't be identical to that

Well im hoping its not, its not Aliyah, at least not for me
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Okay finally watched the episode...
What I loved:

1. Aliya and Aliya
2. Aliya's strong nature, her faith, her belief, her dignity, everything about this woman spoke power and humility
3. The fact that nafeesa maybe got some humanity back in her
4. Zain's breakdown and pleading on the phone (I am a sadist and I loved his torture over the phone)
5. Zain's realization that he made such a Huge gunnah and Aliya reminding him that it's over, it really is over, they really are divorced (I hate saying it but going by logic and practically as of now they are divorced)
6. Zain's flashback and having no control over his emotions or balance (Harshad nailed it! those scenes, the way Zain fell, couldn't get up because of initial shock! Amazing)
7. And lastly, Zain's repentance, pain, inner turmoil, the feeling of wanting her back so badly that it hurts yet he can't do nothing but hope and cry (sadist again lol)
8. The episode wasn't a jumble of random scene thrown together

What I didn't like (or mixed feelings)...
1. Zain not getting those papers like everyone stated
2. The 1 yr leap, idk, I think if they broke it apart like in half or something, it was just wayyy too fast paced
3. Suri and Zarina

But...HarshIka nailed it!!!!

I was in awe with Preetika's natural beauty, man, she is Freaking gorgeous, such minimal makeup yet she looks Flawless!! And her acting is just getting better and better...everything seemed so natural so effortless...I love her! Lol

Harshad!!! He is just Sexy! โ˜บ๏ธlol Those formal attires and that stubble, phew I was fanning myself lol โค๏ธ
But man can this man Emote!!! I was blown away because I couldn't tell the difference of an actual person going through this trauma or if that was just acting! He breathes Life into Zain's character and does it epitome justice!

All in All HarshIka are the best duo ever, their acting is SO natural and flawless, I just can't lol! I've never seen two individuals compliment each other in such a beautiful way, and I'm only strictly talking about being co-stars...(but they do compliment each other in other instances also lol ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Brillant episode, with a few dislikes but totally worth watching!

Damn Zainab I haven't commented on your post with like a legit reviewish thing in a while๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and amazing post btw

WOW a sensible comment from after so long, but honestly WORDD. I cant wait for the upcoming sequence its going to be good and intense, Harshika are going to nail it.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

What a episode !! Harshad and Preetika nailed it , while i was watching the show the scene where Aaliya leaving in taxi and zain was finding her , to me it seems like some moive is going on and there is an interval and now hero's timing had started for get back her herione

so zainab you post is good as always ๐Ÿ‘ . nothing to add more !!

Definitely one of the best scenes in the episode today, it was so heart wrenchin, my heart literally broke for Zain and Aliyah. Thanks Love.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, you think. I'd rather Rehan do it

Uhh she cant do anything, honestly i doubt shes coming back, shes done and over with
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Well im hoping its not, its not Aliyah, at least not for me

Same that is why I say it will not be identical
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the way zain didn't let shazia sit on Aaliya's chair cos it only belongs to her ๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL P, have you read about our new Basanti?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOL P, have you read about our new Basanti?

Yes, that looks is good for 40 years back and not now. Jeans would have looked good on Aaliya or even maxi skirts *dreams*

Maybe some is playing a trick on us ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I've watched the precap 5 times already, it was so beautiful to watch Zain talk to his dad like that. How the way Zain said with so much conviction that Aaliyah still loves him. This is the Zain that i missed!

ME too, well one he looked incredibly HOT, two it was such a beautiful scene.

Omgg I can't stop crying for these two! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Guys, I honestly don't see anything like a Rehan - Aaliya angle...she loves Zain too much to even think about being with somebody else.

Okay, so the spoiler actually came true. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But can Aaliya not work in a dhabha for Christ's sake?

There will be no Rehan angle Sruthi Bum so relax ugly. Aliyah wont be able to even think about anything but Zain. LOL they did, but it was pretty good, i liked it

My heart totally went out to Zain today...don't worry, Aaliya still loves you. <3 She's been in just as much of pain like you have!

OMG right, my heart broke so many times. HONESTLY the way Harshad cries is so freakin intense and his voice projections are so on point and so realistic.

LOL, out of all the things a dhabba??! What the heck! It would be very out of character for Aaliyah to be married to Rehan, just no. I will cry if they show some twist like that, Megha did mention some surprise?

Honestly who cares if its the dhabba or a huge company, i want her to work somewhere she isnt obliged to answer anyone, in BR she needs to converse with Zain cause hes the boss too, but here she can proudly state that this is her hard work only no one elses. Plus she loves to cook so be it
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Yes, that looks is good for 40 years back and not now. Jeans would have looked good on Aaliya or even maxi skirts *dreams*

Maybe some is playing a trick on us ๐Ÿ˜†

They can improvise a little, i don't want a full on basanti, it wouldn't suit our Aaliyah!

LOL, she wouldn't wear jeans, maxi skirts maybe