Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Oh yeah i really loved Zain's dialogue in that scene💔. With BI everything always comes full circle. Someone on FB is like, the dialogues etc was not good in the episode, what are people watching maahn?

Pssht no comments. 🥱
The dialogues created such an impact today...
Especially that scene where Zain tells Aaliya that he can't live without her 💔 But uh...wasn't that exactly what was going to happen when he gave her the final talaq? :P
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No complaints with today's episode, last week when he gave her the final talaaq, i was like he is so going to regret every single word coming out of his mouth. Don't do this, don't do this!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

M, how the hell is that even possible, how could people even think that Aliyah will just go off and marry Rehan? Like everyone really thinks she will be able to marry Rehan and move on from Zain just like that. We are talking about Aliyah here, Zain was her dream man, her dua, her ibadat, her everything, her love, her life, how could anyone even question that?

Exactly, i could totally imagine a scene like that happening, he promised so he will bring her back there to his dad! and i cant wait! oh M, imma answer you comment soon, i was searching for your comment on the first page and was like its not even here

Exactly Z! Aaliya is not someone who will just run off and marry another man just because .. she is a strong woman who is more than capable of standing on her own two feet. Aaliya won't marry Rehan because she has fallen for him or because she is obliged to because that is not the Aaliya we all know. The Aaliya we know loves Zain with all her heart and someone who takes marriage seriously.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LMAO guys, i just read on FB, Aaliyah's new look will resemble Basanti's look in Sholay! No freakin wayy!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Hello Zainab dear..moi is back from tour and saw the episode on TV :) :)

Except the leap and the fact that they did not show Zain receiving the papers - the episode was perfect!!

Aliya is one of the best portrayed characters in TV today. Strong yet vulnerable, always honest, always ready to give a chance, and for her there is only one love - Zain. We saw this in the dargha too when she was introducing her husband to Paro. So i doubt she will marry anyone else. So there is more to things than we are seeing now. For once i will wait and watch and maybe will scream out IF the remarriage scene plays out in the episode :)

So yes, I too loved the way Aliya responded to all three - Nafee, Zain and Suraiyaa. This shows how she thinks of others before herself.
She finally moved away as he said T three times. She has lost everything so what is the point of staying back. I am glad that she just vanished :). But yes - why did her parents and Rehan's family vanish with her??? This is a mystery to me. Her parents - understood, maybe she forgave them, but Rehan and company??? Will wait and see.

With Suraiyaa it was a sixer for me ... MIL could not say anything!!

I think Zafee will somehow help them when the time comes. She is already feeling guilty.

Now coming to the other side of the same coin - Zain...can i say his scenes were perfect today!!! Him remembering Aliya's pleads, her words all fit so well with the situation .. hats off to the CVs.
And precap - I loved the fact that he is talking with his dad. I want a dialog wherein he says that he finally understood why his dad took Aliya's name last. Somehow that is so imp, i want that to be shown when the time is right.

One thing is sure - Aliya has to be back in some form in their lives as am sure she is the one who will save them from coming onto the streets.

So Suraiyaa's role will be taken over by Zarina..err i mean brains .. LOL.

I am cool with the dark turn of the story as long as there is no remarriage. So lets wait and watch.

Hey Meenakshi how are you love? I am so glad you are, how was your tour:D
Right i wanted to see him receiving the papers as well, but oh well.

Exactly her words, "meri pehle aur akhri mohabbat hai woh, mera hum kadam, mera humsafar..." and so much more, i just dont understand how people can even think of Aliyah just going to marry Rehan and move on with her life, thats not even possible.

Exactly she walked off with dignity and respect, and left all three of them stunned. honestly the best part was when she told the guy that her name is ALiyah, she doesnt need her father or her husbands name.

Zarina still hasnt come in to the story properly and im sure she will and i think that will be when Zain and Aliyah finally meet again. Shes definitely going to be the one to save them once again, ALiyah rocks

I cant wait for future episodes
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Alright this is just weird, i wanted more of a braid, different salwar kameez kinda look, lmao lets see how this works out
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Exactly Z!! I'm not liking this Basanti look, does it even go with Aaliyah's personality?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Thank you for such a warm welcome sweets😃
I loved loved the way Aliya's character was shown.. I was glad she could take a stance as a strong independent woman and subconsciously gave it back to Zain. He needed it. He deserved it to be really honest. The woman in me was satisfied😳
And my heart went out to that guy. The way he yelled and screamed and begged for having her back was stupendous. But what is done cannot be undone. And what is Said cannot be taken back. And rightfully so. I loved , absolutely loved the way how he kept the chair close to him and asked Shazia not to sit on it..The look he gave was 😳😆
Though I wanted him to read the love notes which Aliya wrote for him today itself, but then I guess we might get that scene soonish😳
And ofcourse the transfer papers and the envelope scene should have been shown today itself..I wanted a chhotu sa letter in that envelope.. More guilt. More angst😳 You can call me a sadist😆
But these little things refine the excellent scenes into masterpieces😃
Anyway, it was really nice conversing with you on this forum..a new one for me😊
Take care..God bless :)

Definitely one of the best FL characters, humble yet blunt, sweet yet impulsive,wise yet innocent.

IK Harshad nailed, kudos to this man, for being so young but acting so brilliantly, not everyone can connect in emotional scenes to the audience like he does.

That would be a great, a letter from Aliyah, it will just put Zain in more turmoil and the better for us.

Pleasure!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly Z!! I'm not liking this Basanti look, does it even go with Aaliyah's personality?

According to me NOPE😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Always be careful what you wish for, we wanted Aaliya's new look here it is but maybe it won't be identical to that