Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I thought the papers were put in the envelope and so she wrote his name on it cos it belongs to him.

Ok... now even I am confused.. maybe it was haq e mehr
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys who do we thank?πŸ˜†

Honestly i am so excited for the episode, tenth million time i said that, I want to see a future scene of ZaYa at Mammus grave. I feel like toms scene will foreshadow a scene in the future where Zain is going to bring Aliyah and be like see "Dad, i brought her back, i fulfilled my promise"

At least Usman mamoos soul will rest after this cos the past 3 months and the Talaaq would have made him rsstless. He had faith this relationship would work and he was right. It did and it will.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Absolutely love your positive posts! For some reason theres alot of negativity and assumptions being made about the upcoming track in this forum/twitter which is so unnecessary! Todays episode was fantastic! Im so excited about the track and frankly speaking Im glad they took the leap. Because if they showed a week of zain crying in his guilt and aliya being cold then it would just be a drag. Now because of the leap, we already know zain has suffered for a year and I can already start sympathizing with him now. Hes gotten what hes deserved and Aliyas behaviour towards him when they do meet will also be another slap.

Im so so excited when they first meet after a year!

Now coming to the fears of rehan being married to aliya or some crap...why would he do that? Why are those assumptions even being made when the track JUST started? If Rehan does start develping feelings for aliya..i dont blame him. after all Aliya is a beautiful human being...who wouldnt like her! but rehan's character is good and i doubt he would ever try and pursue anything. and as for aliya...she would never agreee to marry Rehan because for one..she loves zain and secondly because she is probably already heartbroken over one marriage...her faith in marriage may not even be as strong anymore!

Anyways, all in all, amazing episode and the upcoming track is gonna be even more amazing!

Thank you. Seriously man, i gave up LOL, theres no point in trying to help people see the positive and that the positive are actually over powering the negatives and not the other way around but than again at the end of the day people will see what they want to see.

Honestly i dont even mind the leap whats so wrong about it people have the habbit of finding negatives instead of positives, the leap can actually do them good people need to wait and see how it comes about.

True, Zain got what he deserved but honestly i want worse for Suraiya and Nafeesa, for them to Zain is suffering, he did wrong but not that wrong, i still feel horrible for him man.

Honestly thats the last thing on my mind, Aliyah marrying Rehan thats a big no no, i think Aliyah is going to run away from marriage and such cause for it was only Zain and will only be Zain there is no one else ever.

Exactly greatly said man! I am just excited to see how they meet, how Zain fights to get Aliyah and than gets her back officially
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ok... now even I am confused.. maybe it was haq e mehr

the haq e mehr were the papers of BR that she handed to him, and than put the papers in the envelope. The papers of BR property signed by Aliyah are the haq e mehr
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Refresh my memory Shru, which dialogue?

BRB, eating time xx

I don't remember the exact words, but something about how she promised herself that she wouldn't let him in that easily again...it was the scene by the pool after he yelled at her...

And Zain's dialogue too! "Mamu je bhanji ke bina mamu ke bete ki zindagi adhoori hai...khali khali."

All these dialogues and scenes are piecing themselves together for this track...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly i am so excited for the episode, tenth million time i said that, I want to see a future scene of ZaYa at Mammus grave. I feel like toms scene will foreshadow a scene in the future where Zain is going to bring Aliyah and be like see "Dad, i brought her back, i fulfilled my promise"

This morning Z I seriously did not get why there was such an outrage based on one little scene. I do not see Rehan and Aaliya married or her living with him.

I would love a scene in the future with Zain and Aaliya are at Usman's grave. Zain will fulfill his promise, he is not giving up on his love nor will she ever give up on him.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I so want a scene like that, loh dad main aapki bhanji laya hoon πŸ₯Ί
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I don't remember the exact words, but something about how she promised herself that she wouldn't let him in that easily again...it was the scene by the pool after he yelled at her...

And Zain's dialogue too! "Mamu je bhanji ke bina mamu ke bete ki zindagi adhoori hai...khali khali."

All these dialogues and scenes are piecing themselves together for this track...

Oh yeah i really loved Zain's dialogue in that sceneπŸ’”. With BI everything always comes full circle. Someone on FB is like, the dialogues etc was not good in the episode, what are people watching maahn?
manny136 thumbnail
I just saw this its someones own version of the original extented promo of BI, really nice aww the nostalgia.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This morning Z I seriously did not get why there was such an outrage based on one little scene. I do not see Rehan and Aaliya married or her living with him.

I would love a scene in the future with Zain and Aaliya are at Usman's grave. Zain will fulfill his promise, he is not giving up on his love nor will she ever give up on him.

M, how the hell is that even possible, how could people even think that Aliyah will just go off and marry Rehan? Like everyone really thinks she will be able to marry Rehan and move on from Zain just like that. We are talking about Aliyah here, Zain was her dream man, her dua, her ibadat, her everything, her love, her life, how could anyone even question that?

Exactly, i could totally imagine a scene like that happening, he promised so he will bring her back there to his dad! and i cant wait! oh M, imma answer you comment soon, i was searching for your comment on the first page and was like its not even here