Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not to sound arrogant or anything, we've only increased in rank cos of these threads LOL.

#TeamZaYa

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

LOL I'm clearly bored and have nothing else to think about 😆

LOL Harshad's hotness is the holy grail 😆

mmm kk I still have my doubts but guess gotta wait and watch

LOL, so dumb, he really is man. dude the doubts are going to increase even if you watch or not so just watch it

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Zain and Aaliyah's tadap that has been going on for a year, i really want to see the after effects, so excited for the episodes now!

I want to see Aliyahs tadap too and how she got where she did.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Well said Zainab

Aalia did nt take rehan vakil , she called some other vakil for giving back Meher to Zain.Now she is only Aalia no gulam Haider or Zain abdullah.
Did ni liked the way suri came to give sweets to Aalia she did nt take unlike cutting the cake.Now Aalia has become very strong.
Nafee pleading Aalia nt to tell did to polive and to anyone in da house.
Aalia told nafee i dont want another problem in the house, dat shows her greatness.Coz of nafee she is seperated from Zain she don't want the da same to happen to her with Fahad.
But she told her sorry bhabi i will nt forgive u.Nafee sould hve called Zain before the 3rd T den dis would nt hve happened.Nafee is selfish she is bothered about her life.
Zain really felt bad but he should hve trusted her or should hve tried to findout the truth before 3rd T.He bluntly believed his mom. He wanted her back but she is true musalman ,cannot go back to him .since he said 3 t in 3 months.
Zain went to Rehan's house as well as Bhopal. but he saw only lock in both da house.
Is dat spoiler is true!! she is in Hyderabad??
One yr has passed ,Zarina is der in BV .
Zain before threw her pic now hugging her pic.
Precap- Zain in dad's kabar on der's marriage anniverssary day.He has told his dad he will bring her back.
I don't think she must have RM.Rehan may unite them.So far his character has portrayed very well.He is like Usman to ZaYa.
One yr passed ,how can der's Marriage anniverssary tomorrow.I feel dey got married 5 or 6 months before leap, then should be 11/2 yrs after marriage.
Hope Farhan sir will nt cheat us.

Jyothi wonderfully said!

@Bold, exactly now hes going to regret every little action. Honestly I applaud cvs for bringing back all the memories of Zain misbehaving with Aliyah, in some shows they fall in love get back together and the ML never apologizes and I hate that.

LOL I honestly dont even know what Bilal or Zarina are doing in BV, they are still yet to open other than wanting the property
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not to sound arrogant or anything, we've only increased in rank cos of these threads LOL.

#TeamZaYa

LMAO im answering everyone in order but i saw this so i couldnt wait and YES TOTALLY BOAST MA NIGGA BOAST.

okay back to work
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But what was in that envelope ??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

#TeamZaYa

All hail the #NoLife club 😉 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That episode was very very emotional, need to watch it again haha!

Zarina clearly doesn't live in Dubai, there is more to her story and it will take a year for it to be revealed lol

Indeed so. I wanna watch it again on TV but I feel so so tired. Heavy rain all day and work has made me so so sleepy. Gonna try and get out of bed.

This episode is worth watching many, many times haha
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

But what was in that envelope ??

yeah im wondering tht too maybe they will show zain looking at it, it looked like papers but who knows what
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

#TeamZaYa

Totally agree. Everyone comes here after the episode has ended. Best place for discuss the episode hands down.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO im answering everyone in order but i saw this so i couldnt wait and YES TOTALLY BOAST MA NIGGA BOAST.

okay back to work

LMAO! No chatting or Saheba will shout
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watched the episode a bazillion times already 😆 Especially the phone call and Khudaya Ve sequence!
You know, another dialogue of Aaliya's can apply to the situation now; the one she said after the date near the pool?