Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Someone reported us 😲

I don't mind, i just don't want a RM, he can be friends with her and help

What the fudge, why would someone wanna report us? We're only discussing the episode :/

Rehaan can help Aaliya all he likes; as a brother that is cos then there's a border between them. I just don't want them to get married that's all. I find his kids annoying too.
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Suri was like tht person who was getting the prize and right when she was about to touch it she lost it on a technicality lol Obviously suri just thinks zain is not over aliya coz nafeesa's truth hasnt come out so the whole abdullah family thinks zain has gone into depression over the divorce and aliya even though she is the culprit they probably now blame her for zains condition. Did u guys notice the man and woman talking to suri and fahad were those sanam's parents lol some parallel lead she is they couldnt even get proper parents for her lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

so we know that Zain is in touch with Rizwan. and he doesn't know where Shalam is.

Guys why do I have a feeling that Shalam is living with Aaliya!!!
I mean Come on if she forgave Zain, then surely she forgave her parents. after all for how long will she stay mad at them...

Makes me wonder where Ayaat has disappeared to cos she had done the nikkah with Zain so islamically they're married and can stay together. And I wanna know what happened to Gauhar and her baby too.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

What the fudge, why would someone wanna report us? We're only discussing the episode :/

Rehaan can help Aaliya all he likes; as a brother that is cos then there's a border between them. I just don't want them to get married that's all. I find his kids annoying too.

I loved Rehan last week and i don't want anything to ruin it. TBH, he hasn't done for us to dislike him, even if he does develop feelings for her, pls don't act on them bro!

Kabir is cute, the same cannot be said about Zara😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO! That baby must be a year old, walking probably
Preeti.xo thumbnail

We didn't get much of an insight into Suri's character today, if she is still evil and hell bent on not letting Aaliyah in the house then this will have an effect on Naf's punishment. Afterall, Naf did what Suri couldn't

She's one person who can never like Aaliya. She had tried to like her when she had brought Barkat back but that's about it. She's never gonna fully accept her into the family again. She's the most happiest about the divorce happening.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Makes me wonder where Ayaat has disappeared to cos she had done the nikkah with Zain so islamically they're married and can stay together. And I wanna know what happened to Gauhar and her baby too.

OMG Gauhar and her baby!!! yes okay with a one year leap, for sure the baby is out now🤣
I hope the CVs do not forget about these side characters
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Suri was like tht person who was getting the prize and right when she was about to touch it she lost it on a technicality lol Obviously suri just thinks zain is not over aliya coz nafeesa's truth hasnt come out so the whole abdullah family thinks zain has gone into depression over the divorce and aliya even though she is the culprit they probably now blame her for zains condition. Did u guys notice the man and woman talking to suri and fahad were those sanam's parents lol some parallel lead she is they couldnt even get proper parents for her lol

LOL parallel lead, pssht. 😆
Oh yeah, I bet that's what Suraiya is thinking now -_- So much for concern!

Preeti.xo thumbnail

I loved Rehan last week and i don't want anything to ruin it. TBH, he hasn't done for us to dislike him, even if he does develop feelings for her, pls don't act on them bro!

Kabir is cute, the same cannot be said about Zara😆

I have to agree there cos if he hadn't done the investigation then he wouldn't have known about Nafeesa and her schemes against Suraiya. He is responsible for opening Zain's eyes but I hope he remembers Aaliya only belongs to zain.

Zara is just really annoying. Hope she doesn't influence Rehaan and make him questions his feelings towards Aaliya cos he could be doing it for his kids too.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Suraiya did look like someone who had lost something she had just won. First she got the divorce of her son done and then also an promise from him for remarriage, this was something that was impossible before.

And as for Sanam, lol, she wasn't even there for 10 minutes over all.

I thought her parents were just people there for the nikkah. She's never gonna be seen again now lol