Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Dil lene waale pe zor nahin chalta
Pyaar ka ye sikka, kahin aur nahin chalta
Yaad teri aayi hai, tu harjaai hai
Itna bhi koyi tadpaaye na rabba

What an Episode Man! Harshad and Preetika keep gettin better and better!

Instead of being angry or upset with Aliyah to give away her mehr be proud, be glad for her. She forgave Zain, it shows how great she is, how much respect she has and never makes anyone suffer what she went through. She walked way with so much respect, more than we could even think. She never took from anyone, imagine now Nafeesa is going to feel even worse now especially since Aliyah forgave her so easily didnt hold a grudge against her, didnt tell anyone reality but walked away.I am so proud of her. So proud. I was so glad when she was like shes Aliyah, she dont need her fathers name or her husbands name she is very much capable of standing on her own two feet. especially when she denied the sweets from Suraiya and walked away calmly not even shedding a tear which was so great

Yes this is what I wanted, a continuation scene of Zain, it was cut short on friday which i am so glad about. The way he remembered all that he did to her, all the times he embarrassed and insulted, all the times he screamed and blamed her when she was perfectly innocent. "Yeh meine kya guna kardiya" Loved Loved Loved this dialogue man. No other show makes the ML regret, remember, like Zain did today. He remembered every little thing. The way Harshad made Zains pain, regret, shock visible was just tremendous man.

"Teen maheney, teen lafz, teen talaq" "Aliyah muje chor key maath joa please" These two phrases were the best today. Harshad's voice projections were just so heart breaking, the way he cried saying that and Aliyah the way she stood her ground, im so proud of her. This girl walked away with so much dignity, so much respect, so much honor than anyone can hold.

It was so heart breaking, the way Zain kept looking, touching her chair, it was so cute how he looked her up on FB, so painful when Zain felt so lonely, no one to run too, no one to hug, and the way he hugged her picture. *sigh* I am loving it.

I really love how Cvs are showing this not to be easy pinning Aliyah and thats what we need, it was so painful seeing him but yet Zain needed this to know how much he needs her in his life and i cant wait till he gets her back. That tiny smile he had on while looking at their wedding picture was to die for

I am going to over look the leap issues, why Rehan wasnt there and all. One thing guys its going to be ZaYa always, Aliyah will never love anyone ever mein pehle aur akhri mohabbat hai" just an FYI people are assuming that Rehans probably living with her, if she wasnt willing to go back to her husband cause their relationship was over why would she live with Rehan, if still not understood just read this "Pakki Musliman khoon main Zain". there wont be any Rehan living with her so relax.

just relax and watch the show man, Sanam is gone already and everyone was cursing cvs give it a chance.

Honestly i feel like soon Zain will burst at Nafeesa, its matter of time

Precap: What an precap man, loved Zains conversation with his father.

MY GOD His stubble is back, he looked way too good in the precap, i think im going to go watch it again. He LOOKed SO effing HOT!

I cant wait to see Aliyah, i have a feeling she might have a different look so excited.

IMP NOTE: NO CHATTING HERE PLEASE

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly let the leap play out, ZaYa needed some time alone.

As much as I wanted to see their anniversary celebrated together, i dont think we will but than again you never know. I hope we see it together!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harshad and Pree never fail to amaze in every single episode 👏. The episode belonged to both of them today.

The continuation scene kick started the episode with a bang! Zain having flashbacks of every single painful moment he put Aaliyah through, remembering and regretting...

I was happy that Aaliyah had her final words with Zain, giving him back BR and forgiving him. She left with her head held high and with dignity, this is what all FL should be like! There wasn't any bad blood between the two, and i am glad CVs played it this way.

I was expecting Aaliyah to hide Nafeesa's truth, however i am glad she pointed out that she will not be forgiven, this will be the downfall for Naf, watching Aaliyah be the bigger person and walking away whilst Nafeesa bears the guilt. Even though Aaliyah has asked Zain not to reveal Nafeesa's truth, i still want him to have words with her, tell her exactly how he feels about her and she isn't miss Universe for him anymore...

LOL, am i glad the stubble is back. He looks like a true Devdas now, he is in pieces without Aaliyah but it was all due to happen. Did we really see Suri worried about her son like that? I am glad his fighting spirit is still there after a year, he won't give up and i can't wait for tomorrow's episode after that precap!

A tiny bit of me is worried about the Rehan/Aaliyah angle, but a pakki muslim like Aaliyah wouldn't live with a strange guy like that, nor do i think she would marry Rehan because she feels obliged. she is a strong independent woman! CVs are playing with us, with the whole lock on the door thing, hopefully he is just out visiting family elsewhere.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Zainab should I watch or not?
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"Teen maheney, teen lafz, teen talaq" highlight of the episode for me Zain my heart went out to him bt I felt soo proud of aliya. They both needed time to understand and find each other BUT a whole year too much babes I was thinking a 3 months bt whoa a whole year better be a good reason and no rehan marriage nonsense the scenes between them was heart wrenching and beautiful
I felt like they could have waited a while before to leap as I felt it was rushed you know.
But khudos to the actors😆
Edited by Problem_Child - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

Zainab should I watch or not?

watch it, Marci it was really good, Harshad nailed it today, Zains pain, Aliyahs pain, it was just so good!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a heart wrenching episode. I loved it. It was all about setting the stage for the story ahead... Wasn't much happy about the year long leap, but oh well I can't have everything... at least it was better than the three months leap.. Let's see how CVs wanna portray this ahead..

Never thought I'd cry the way I did with today's episode. As much excited I am for this track I don't think I'll be able to handle so much pain and tears for too long.

So Aaliya gives back her 51% to Zain, as expected... But the best part was her answer to Suraiyya. Aaliya said so much by being subtle. I cheered for her there. She walked out with dignity. I love this woman.

Nafeesa.. About time they showed her actually feeling sorry for her deeds. Makes me wonder if she'd be a help in the future for reuniting ZaYa. I loved Aaliya for not forgiving her. So much better for her to live with this guilt and face Zain every day.

I seriously have no words left to say about what the episode was all about today. Needless to say the entire sequence from ZaYa talking on phone to the leap and song sequence, it just tore my heart.

Zain broke. The immature kid in him not wanting to believe that everything is over. That every thing could still be alright. If only... Aaliya was leaving. And the biggest blow was Aaliya forgiving him. That'd be more hurting for him than her hatred.

Harshad nailed the scenes yet again.. And Preetika was awesome today... Simply brilliant both of them!

OMFG how hot and sexy Mr. Arora looked in the Precap. Can't wait for tomorrow... Beintehaa mohabbat cannot die like that. Zain needs that faith..
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

watch it, Marci it was really good, Harshad nailed it today, Zains pain, Aliyahs pain, it was just so good!

Okay, I'll watch in a bit...but what do think about the Rehan and Aliya equation, not being redundant lol, just a little skeptical man...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Damn it why am I always late to post in your topic these days??

Onto the episode, I loved it! I didn't care that it was fast paced because CVs finally handled it with care, it was not one jumbled mess like before.

I'm so proud of Aaliya, no matter how broken she is, she still manages to leave with her self respect intact. Giving away back her shares and not letting Suraiya get pleasure out of her misery just gave me an immense amount of respect for her character. I thought for sure we would be subjected to another scene of Aaliya's humiliation but no, here it was Aaliya who stood strong and walked out with class. You go girl!

Thank you CVs for not disappointing when it came to Zain, I loved the flashbacks of him remembering Aaliya's pleas, her humiliation, her warnings that he would regret when it is too late. It was just bang on!!

I loved the phone convo, honestly as much as I wanted to see Aaliya be cold hearted, I am glad they kept her true to her character. Aaliya knows Zain now knows the truth, that he is sorry but its too late. Aaliya knows they cannot go back to the way things were, its not that simple

I really do not get the uproar because Rehan is shown missing, is he with Aaliya? Maybe, but it does not mean she has married him nor does it mean they are living under one roof. Aaliya loves only one man and that is Zain Abdullah

Side note: Stubble look is back, Harshad looks so hot!!!

Zain and Aaliya not blasting Nafeesa the way we hoped, disappointing yes but I'm not angry because deep down I expected this. Zain hates himself far more than he hates Nafeesa because he knows it was he who let Aaliya down, then there is Aaliya who has already lost it all.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab.. I think aaliya just promised nafeesa that she will not reveal her truth to anyone but she clearly said Sorry bhabh, par mein aap kabhi maaf nahi kar sak thi ...