Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
If they have a leap how the 😡 Will they show Z suffering and I am sorry I find the whole dhabba quite silly, for a woman who can make power point presentations and meet clients she will open a dabba why.??..😕
I fear if the articles and spoilers are true then the show is going very ghissa pitta way, nothing new or hatke I love the idea of a teacher as a forum member pointed out - teaching poor Muslim girls to study what a statement that would make!!!

Dissap anyway. Wait and see now what happens
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Lol, well a make AND break epi.
but I am really confused.
if they are planning on a leap, the rujju is not gonna be valid!
The cv's are treading on broken glass here.
they better be careful 😕

broken glass..messy situations cvs have themselves😆 but u know they do wt cvs do best
sweep it all under the rug😉
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Girls my net is really slow... please excuse me for a bit... ahh I hate this
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm here.. and i really fail to understand the spoiler i mean aaliya dhaba kyun kholegi bhai ..he is educated girl right she can easily got job in any company and in Hyderabad there plenty of em ..then why dhaba???? 😕😕
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am excited tooo...

Bas, mujhe pe ek ehsan karna... mujhe koi Rehan mat dena...
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

</div>broken glass..messy situations cvs have themselves😆but u know they do wt cvs do best
<div>sweep it all under the rug😉

How big is the rug?
Gah,my patience's wearing thin.
10 more mins.. 🥱
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

If they have a leap how the 😡 Will they show Z suffering and I am sorry I find the whole dhabba quite silly, for a woman who can make power point presentations and meet clients she will open a dabba why.??..😕

I fear if the articles and spoilers are true then the show is going very ghissa pitta way, nothing new or hatke I love the idea of a teacher as a forum member pointed out - teaching poor Muslim girls to study what a statement that would make!!!

Dissap anyway. Wait and see now what happens

Hmm lets see the girl husband just left her after she repeatly beg him not to. Told him over and over of her innocence. Still he broke her heart.If I was her I'd want to start over fresh and I wouldn't want to work in a similar field with him if it would put me in a position future on where I either have to work for him or with.
yea she could have gotten a better job bt cvs like to show without a husband ur nothing🤢
Edited by Problem_Child - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well it will be ty ty phis if it all turns out be someone's dream and the 3rd T hasn't happened
zayalover16696 thumbnail
i feel something odd😭🥱patha nahi kya honewala hai😭 and i dot have the strength to see also🥱
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

i'm here.. and i really fail to understand the spoiler i mean aaliya dhaba kyun kholegi bhai ..he is educated girl right she can easily got job in any company and in Hyderabad there plenty of em ..then why dhaba???? 😕😕

Wohi tho !
Yeh Dhabba dhabba game is so boring !
51% property k owner nd dhabba in Hyderabad? 🤢
Par yeh dhabbey mein kya baneygi? Hyderabadi Briyani ya Bhopali/Aliya ka spl sheerKhurma ? 😆